The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

How to avoid being chopped carrot?
What test you all did to minimise the risk?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

Suggest to post at discussion thread for more traffic. Also, give more information pls
Old 03-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
How to avoid being chopped carrot?
What test you all did to minimise the risk?
Try not to let her know how much u have and earn.. even after marry.. I have relative who marry a Thai ... At first she ok... Very decent ...Wear normal clothes and bag.. after marry.. clothes and bag must be branded... But my relative is well off so ok for him lah, although he did complain to us... Haha
Old 04-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Thailand has been entertainment and service empire since WW2. It’s been more than 60 plus years since first servicing the Yankees and forcing their male to undergo Sex change to meet the demands.

The girls there have been corrupted. Money is one of the important element. Unless you have six packs (I don’t mean beers) or looks like a model.

How to avoid? The only way is look at yourself. What do you offer? Looks? Youth? Body? If none it’s your money. In Thailand, love and sex is a commodity. You buy with looks plus sex or just with money.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Thailand has been entertainment and service empire since WW2. It’s been more than 60 plus years since first servicing the Yankees and forcing their male to undergo Sex change to meet the demands.

The girls there have been corrupted. Money is one of the important element. Unless you have six packs (I don’t mean beers) or looks like a model.

How to avoid? The only way is look at yourself. What do you offer? Looks? Youth? Body? If none it’s your money. In Thailand, love and sex is a commodity. You buy with looks plus sex or just with money.
Can't say only Thai... Everywhere also same...Is lucky a not to find a gal really love you truly ...
Old 06-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

True. Who don't love money??? All same same lar. Really depends.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joeyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think only time will tell. In my opinion, it's not about nationality, it's about people rushing into marriage without really knowing anything about the other half.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Yes agreed. I think nowadays people are rushing into marriage due to wanting to avoid long distance relationship. I am not saying that Singaporean/Singaporean relationship works better, but to marry someone, you really need to be with each other for a certain period of time. If your gf is local, naturally you can afford to spend more time to know her before marrying.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lazy, spendthrift, stupid... and good at hiding all these behaviours in the beginning! While the act is on, they'll tell you exactly what you are looking to hear from your ideal life partner, make their time, bodies and money available to you, and make you feel like a respected part of the family.

There's some chance you'll see her bad habits early on, and you will excuse those habits because she is so much less fortunate than you and did not have the benefits of education or a proper job to learn some damned responsibility. That's when you know you've been blinded and are not thinking straight.

Do some googling and read up on how they order everything but eat almost nothing, refuse to hold a job once they have a bf, and refuse even to keep in contact or give you the time of day once they've gotten what they want- but gladly turn the love back on when they've spent it all (and that will be soon because never lasts in their hands). It seems the whole world has only fucked one Thai girl because the complaints are exactly the same.

Last edited by aksj; 14-07-2018 at 02:26 AM. Reason: anger and disgust
Old 14-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksj View Post
Lazy, spendthrift, stupid... and good at hiding all these behaviours in the beginning! While the act is on, they'll tell you exactly what you are looking to hear from your ideal life partner, make their time, bodies and money available to you, and make you feel like a respected part of the family.

There's some chance you'll see her bad habits early on, and you will excuse those habits because she is so much less fortunate than you and did not have the benefits of education or a proper job to learn some damned responsibility. That's when you know you've been blinded and are not thinking straight.

Do some googling and read up on how they order everything but eat almost nothing, refuse to hold a job once they have a bf, and refuse even to keep in contact or give you the time of day once they've gotten what they want- but gladly turn the love back on when they've spent it all (and that will be soon because never lasts in their hands). It seems the whole world has only fucked one Thai girl because the complaints are exactly the same.
Wow. That's harsh, majority of normal Thai girls I met, working in offices or not in the nightlife scene, are unlike anything u mentioned. I think you may be referring to girls who are materialistic and who may be influenced by this kind of lifestyle. I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot. It's already a known fact that this kind of things will happen but people still dive into it. Leave it to fate, if u dun meet any normal Thai girls, then so be it. Singaporean girls are just as good (some).
Old 17-07-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyboy85 View Post
Wow. That's harsh, majority of normal Thai girls I met, working in offices or not in the nightlife scene, are unlike anything u mentioned. I think you may be referring to girls who are materialistic and who may be influenced by this kind of lifestyle. I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot. It's already a known fact that this kind of things will happen but people still dive into it. Leave it to fate, if u dun meet any normal Thai girls, then so be it. Singaporean girls are just as good (some).
Anyway really is luck... I have seen alot of normal working thai girls... Change from gd to bad very fast...
Old 18-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyboy85 View Post
I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot.
The thing is, plenty of Thai girls outside of clubs have that mindset.

When it comes to relationship issues, Thailand is a materialistic country. It is also conservative and Thais are strongly encouraged by their friends and family to date and marry Thais. Every girl wants to marry a rich and handsome THAI man. A foreigner is considered an outsider and his mate becomes an outsider to her friends, too. The girls themselves are not open minded and are not too keen on a guy who speaks a language that they speak quite poorly.

Therefore for a Thai girl to give up what she is used to, she has to grab fistfuls of his money to make it worthwhile. A less rich girl would expect someone who can "uplift" her. Even an educated Thai girl who is respectable, polite and has no problems supporting herself or relying on a rich family, would expect someone much richer than her. In either case the relationship is very transactional to them.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksj View Post

You have hit the nail on its head! I second what you wrote. It is the truth. Been with a number of them and all turn out to be the same, gold diggers! Only way to deal with these people, tell them to buzz off. Period.
Old 29-07-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Really dont know where u guys find all these thai girls. Like all the same bad stuffs encountered by all.
Those thai girls i knew are actually quite different.

Most thai girls i know they work and spend own money only, doesnt ask money from others including bf.
Have 1 who staying single for yrs already, doing her own 2 small business + works full time job.
have 2 thai gfs before. Even though they are poor, also never asked any money from me before. Of course we go out everytime is i do the paying. Just go for simple dating stuffs like movies, food, drink cheap beer. Never go clubbing and shopping just go night market. She pay her own shopping as well, refused to let me pay even for a 300 baht dress. A few times i wanted to buy some cheap stuff as gift for them they all say "no dont buy, dont waste money". End up they bought more stuffs for me. They also know i the type dont like people waste too much money on me so everytime they buy something for me they'll do it secretly.
They also dont talk about marriage to me before.

Yes maybe behind my back they got another bf or what. But there's nothing i can do about it since i'm not living in thailand. i also got go f around but not often. They also know they cant do much about it being far away. They do report to me daily after work, reach home, going out go where with who etc.

Sometimes i think back also thinking such girls are too good to be true. But so far so good.

Yes there are also those thai girls as everyone in this thread said are like. Had 1 thai ex gf who's terrible like that. Wants me buy many stuffs, always go shopping when we meet. When i'm not in thailand she always go date with many different guys. Once i saw her line account inside actively chatting with 10+ guys.... all the "i love u", "i miss u". Lucky i ended it early, only 4 months between us.

I wonder where u guys know the bad girls from?
Old 29-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
How about you share with us where you knew your terrible ex gf.

Isn’t that pretty common for thai girls to be like that, especially if the girl is a WL.
WL = ?
FL?
or just normal working class girls?

All the girls i know from dating apps. Good ones bad ones all.
Those havent meet already want "gift" or "money", i avoid.
Even those 1st date already go expensive place and make me pay, i wont ask to meet another time.

I never know girls in thai discos or clubs. Those places really is where the bad girls tend to gather. Not all in thai disco are bad though, know a couple of nice ones and they usually work 1 time and dont work in those places again. But these are really far and few, like < 5%.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1