The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sianzation123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RIP asS Spa

What the benefits for signing package for those spa?
Old 08-12-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
Is it still under his own name or now using tua pek kong?
I also not sure .....
Old 08-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wen2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianzation123 View Post
After u go for 10 sessions, free 1 session.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

At the TP branches got massage by Celine. Not bad
Old 09-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Any special?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Any FR? I yet to try tpy branch .
Old 10-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianzation123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wen2004 View Post
After u go for 10 sessions, free 1 session.
Understand that u hv to pay the 10-sessions package upfront before even the session commences, my concern is what if u hv oni utilized 1 session and after that due to whatever reason the spa closes down, then what to do wif the remaining 9 sessions?

Can u ask for a refund of the un-utilized sessions?

How to claim the refund when the spa has oredi closed down and u dun even noe who is the spa boss/owner.

Seems like a refund is very unlikely leh..
Old 17-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rxplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Understand that u hv to pay the 10-sessions package upfront before even the session commences, my concern is what if u hv oni utilized 1 session and after that due to whatever reason the spa closes down, then what to do wif the remaining 9 sessions?

Can u ask for a refund of the un-utilized sessions?

How to claim the refund when the spa has oredi closed down and u dun even noe who is the spa boss/owner.

Seems like a refund is very unlikely leh..
No need pay upfront, they will have records of how many times you visit..your 11th time will be free!
Old 17-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxplay View Post
No need pay upfront, they will have records of how many times you visit..your 11th time will be free!
Within a certin time frame right ?
Old 17-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Within a certin time frame right ?
Yes bro within 3 months.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newacct88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, i just back from overseas and realized bb branch is closed? does any bros know where the MLs in bb branch have gone? does any bros know where is angeline from bb branch? thanks!
Old 18-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

How’s Mandy doing? Been close to a year since I visited her. PM me your updates cheers
Old 18-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

i still remember i take Hebe from Bukit Batok. while she giving me handjob, i slot my hand underneath her black polo t. i also slip my hand under her bra and play her tits. damn shiok. standard rate $50. not everyday u can finetune an atb syt
Old 18-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
i still remember i take Hebe from Bukit Batok. while she giving me handjob, i slot my hand underneath her black polo t. i also slip my hand under her bra and play her tits. damn shiok. standard rate $50. not everyday u can finetune an atb syt
Oh yes, i miss Hebe too. That was very very long time ago.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
How’s Mandy doing? Been close to a year since I visited her. PM me your updates cheers
the girls at ASS spa all like very how lian....like they are some high class ML....especiallly this CHerry....everytime boast on wechat how many customers she has and earning big bucks.

anyone tried her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1