The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all
Horny Thai Cutie

This little horny Thai cutie I did some weeks ago in bkk. And I must have done a pretty good job, because she wants more and keeps on exchanging horny fantasies and pics with me. The following ones just arrived, she is so ready, you even see the juice dripping out....
She has very big boobs for a Thai girl, pussy is supertight (asshole I don't know.....yet ) and she has no limits to talk and do sex. At the beginning she was so shy and she is coming out of a very conservative house. But now she is really getting going.... Lucky me!!! Oh, btw, I think I'm off to bkk in the next days... So many plans how to do her.... Don't you just like these tight Thai... errrmmmm.. university uniforms (she will have to put one on for me....hehehe)

Okie, here we start with some titty teazing....

Last edited by Malefikus; 04-10-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all
Re: Horny Thai Cutie

Okie, moving down.... mmmmhhhh.... before she had a really big bush... of course she shaved for me and guaranteed a fresh cut when I arrive....
Old 04-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Just imagine, she sent these pics without me asking for it.... And told me to take pics of anything we do! Yeah.... So, any suggestions?
Nice juice flow there....
I don't really ask for points lately, but if it happens, it sure will be a good motivation for my bkk trip....
Old 04-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

She is doing a damn good job marketing herself!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
noirion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. this chick's got really nice tits.. hope to see more of her soon
Old 05-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster (eP)

The tits are really amazing, because actually she is rather petite...
And the marketing sure works on me! You know, some guys think they have to pay for sex in bkk, but that is nonsense! There are so many normal horny chicks around who just love a good fuck! And the attitude is what counts, if you ask me. This one really kicks me, she has a bit of a devote side, don`t know if I should really test it. Spanked her a bit the last time, she go so wet from that and the moaning good really intense. 'Can do anything you want with me next time you come' she said. Well.... Hey! Since then my fantasy really works overtime!!!!! (Just wonder if my handcuffs go through the security check.... )
Old 05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
Rod Kok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRod Kok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

horny thai cutie alright

have a good trip and bring back goodies. and tell her abt her fans here in singapore! maybe she'd like to do something specially for us?
Old 08-10-2004, 01:38 AM
Samster (eP)

Job done! Been to Bkk and did the little lady about 8 times in 24 hours, not so bad, guys, hmmmmm...? Anyway, did rather standard stuff with the lady, but that was good already, the next time will be a bit more extreme I guess...
ok, lets do the cleaning first... just look at these boobs....
Old 08-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Okie, lets go into starting position.... Just a quick moisture check....
Old 08-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
the king the king

nic pics bro!!! and she's sweet!!!
Old 08-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

What a cheerful cutie! Was that before or after the 8 shots?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 08-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk
What a cheerful cutie! Was that before or after the 8 shots?
Actually more at the end, before fucked really on auto mode and without brain, then thought about you guys here and activated the cam....

BJ time and she really is so eager to do the job good, and yes, cheerful all the way...
Old 09-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Hmmmm, lie down baby, then you can suck harder and I can push deeper....
Old 09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
noirion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW! my fav type of gal.. cute with big boobs..
Old 09-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirion
WOW! my fav type of gal.. cute with big boobs..
yeah, man, exactly... and they are still firm and tight, really a nice full hand and even a bit more...

Lets focus on the other parts a bit. Freshly shaven, as I requested....

And lets do the taste test... mmmmhhh... bit salty... but I like that!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1