The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Kelvin, you are so fucking stupid and thick-headed. How many times do i need to repeat myself for your 60 IQ brain to understand? You think you can use your reverse psychology on me to fool me ha ha ha ha!. You know you are psychopathic and schizophrentic, and basically a sociopath. You have no morals and will stoop to any level, and if i oblige to your terms, you will not make it fair. You know you are a coward, so you will bring your paid doormen buddies to help you because you are useless alone. You will also bring weapons since you can't fight, you just have a mouth which is useless in a fight. So Kelvin, for the last time you retard, i will find you in a situation and environment where you can't cheat. You know you must cheat to have a chance, since in your heart you know you are a Coward, you don't know how to deal with the rush of adrenaline and fear in a high-threat situation do you? When your heart is pumping over 100bpm and your cortisol levels escalate from nerves....do you? We'll see how much you talk when you encounter this situation. I guess i'm not the typical stupid "fighter without brains" because i am very calculated, deliberate, and efficient. I was never a move forward fighter, but a counter-fighter who prefered to pick my opponents apart from afar, and take my time before moving in for the finish. In the meantime please continue your multiple clones to pretend you have an army of friends to help you. I prefer you just use one clone since you are fooling nobody.

Not that many Kelvin in BKK? i beg to differ especially 20/30s cocky Chinese Singaporean ones who are agent for coyote dancers. Its not hard to find out this info when you ask around in clubs and give small tips. As you know, money is everything to Thais and you're not that important that they won't sell you out for a few hundred baht.

Its a shame you live in Thailand and you do not believe in Karma Kelvin, what goes around comes around, and believe me it will be coming for you! Oh, and yes i already got updated info, but not say it this time, because next time you see me there in person!
There's only 3 of us. Vbkk/dtac , Lim87 & leOrio. If u wishes to associate other nicks and keep insisting they belong to us, up to u. Catch me if u can. I'm waiting and prepared for your arrival.

Not sure why u are replying another nick, but insisting it's Vbkk/dtac, but just to let u know, there's only 1 foreign coyote agent in nana/cowboy/patpong. It won't be hard for u to know who I'm. Neither do I see the need to hide from u. Apparently u are the one hiding in the dark/sneaky character who prefers to pounce on me or whatever.

U can do what u want to get your so called info etc. And I believe by asking the "right people" who knows me, I probably be standing in front u 20mins later.

Yes yes it's a shame that I lived here but seems baffled compared to u. As I said, I'm waiting and still waiting for u. Spare us all the Long essays. Happy Halloween
Old 31-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Please stop all these nonsense once and for all.
Old 31-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Please stop all these nonsense once and for all.
Ok! Let's have more FRs instead.
Old 31-10-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Young And Dangerous (Bangkok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Kelvin, you are so fucking stupid and thick-headed. How many times do i need to repeat myself for your 60 IQ brain to understand? You think you can use your reverse psychology on me to fool me ha ha ha ha!. You know you are psychopathic and schizophrentic, and basically a sociopath. You have no morals and will stoop to any level, and if i oblige to your terms, you will not make it fair. You know you are a coward, so you will bring your paid doormen buddies to help you because you are useless alone. You will also bring weapons since you can't fight, you just have a mouth which is useless in a fight.
do not play play with 古惑仔 kelvin aka james and his gang...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi am planning to travel to pattaya solo this this week. Anyone there i can tag along or meet up
Old 06-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post
Hi am planning to travel to pattaya solo this this week. Anyone there i can tag along or meet up
Will be there this week from Friday to Sunday pm me
Old 06-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
I am curious, why can't u pm him?
Old 06-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
Try PM 古惑仔 kelvin aka james and his gang...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 08-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
ah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah james deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
James

someone mentioned my name?
Dun get me involved
Old 08-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Re: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah james View Post
someone mentioned my name?
Dun get me involved
not you bro...

+1 -kelthai

PM me
Old 13-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody is going Maya Music Festival 10th Dec?
Old 15-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Looking at Good Friday weekend...Anyone ?
Old 15-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Looking at Good Friday weekend...Anyone ?
U meant good friday in 2018?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Correct...got to book early...
Old 16-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U meant good friday in 2018?
I made booking to visit in Christmas 2017.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1