The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Invisible female condom - is it safe?

Last week in Singapore I went to see a FL at her apartment and I thought she took me raw. We were dry humping on the bed when she inserted my didi. I was shocked and pulled out but she said she is safe as she is wearing a female condom. However I could not see any sign of the condom showing on her vagina lips and when I oral and fingered her, I did not see any condom signs.

She said this is a unique condom that is virtually invisible and that she would not be so foolish to do the act without protection.

I googled for female condoms and I found that the typical female condoms you can see the opening ring at the vagina lip. I could not see nor feel anything for her when I was fingering her. Even the best designed female condoms you should be able to see the ring at the vagina lip.

There is a liquid female condom which is applied as a gel to coat the vagina areas and which hardens into a paste when it comes into contact with semen due to the difference in acidity. I see a lot of products in China apparently it has been approved for sale in China, but have not heard anything else and whether this has moved past the clinical trial stage to approved use by the FDA (which I trust more than China).

as I was horny then I trusted her and we went at it without me using my male condom.

Now that I am saner, I am still wary and a little worried.

Did she or did she not use a female condom? Its not likely she will put herself at risk and lie to me. There is no advantage for her taking me raw. I am not very regular with her.

If she used a solid female condom, I did not see any sign of it. Any bro come across such an effective product that is un-noticeable?

If she used the liquid condom, how effective is it? Will the layer not wear off if there is a lot of thrusting and fingering? It protects her as the gel wraps around the semen to make it harmless (in theory), but how does it protect me from her secretions?

Please advise the above especially if you have professional training.

I also think I need to go get tested.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Invisible female condom - is it safe?

no condom is going to protect you against all STDs and i am skeptical with products like "liquid condom" or "spray on condom"..

from what little i read, liquid condom has been around for like 10 years now, if it is effective in preventing stds ...durex and the condom manufacturing companies would have either produce it or go out of business.. WHO would have also endorse it..however none of that have happened.

get tested..take note of the windows period though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

If she used the liquid condom, how effective is it? Will the layer not wear off if there is a lot of thrusting and fingering? It protects her as the gel wraps around the semen to make it harmless (in theory), but how does it protect me from her secretions?

Please advise the above especially if you have professional training.

I also think I need to go get tested.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Invisible gels that prevent STDs have been trialled but I can't find any information anywhere that it has become a reliable commercial product.

The whole scenario sounds too far fetched to be true. I suggest you get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.medicaldaily.com/new-con...tes-foundation

New Condom Made Of Hydro-Gel And 'Feels Like Skin' Is Being Developed: Another Design Funded By The Gates Foundation
Jun 6, 2014 11:17 AM By Sabrina Bachai
New Condom Design
This new condom design is supposed to feel just like skin and will still maintain a stronger barrier than a conventional latex condom. YouTube/ uownow
Tweet
The Gateses are using their money and ingenuity again to promote better and safer sex with a new condom design. Researchers at the University of Wollongong are working on a condom that feels "just like skin."

The project, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, was one of 11 organizations that were given grants for developing innovative condoms. During an ask-me-anything session on Reddit last February, Gates jokingly said, “This is a sensitive topic. The idea was that men don't like the current design so perhaps something they would be more open to would allow for less HIV transmission. We still haven't gotten the results. One grantee is using carbon nanotubes to reduce the thickness.”

The new material for this condom is made up of a tough hydro-gel, which is an alternative to latex.

“There is a bit of a perception of a lack of sensation with latex condoms,” said Dr. Robert Gorkin from the University of Wollongong, The Australian reported. “But with tough hydrogel you can put lubricant into the condom whereas with latex it goes on top. As thin as you go with latex they’ll still feel the latex material where hydrogel is some of the most skin like material there is.”

The hope is that this condom will increase usage throughout the world, especially in third world or underdeveloped countries. “We could do something right now that could have a real impact on the world,” Gorkin said.

Professor Don Iverson, who is an executive dean for the Faculty of Health, Arts and Design at Swinburne University, is helping Gorkin on the project. They are hoping to send people to Nigeria to collect data.

“We want to find out what is required for it to be accepted if it’s colour, packaging or marketing as well as running focus groups in Sydney and Melbourne with migrant populations,” Iverson said. “If we get usage up we do three things, reduce spread of HIV, reduce the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and reduce unwanted pregnancies.” Iverson also points out that despite the progress that has been made to combat AIDS, it’s still a major problem for developing countries.

Similar news in condom innovation was released this week, since the Gates Foundation has funded another condom project geared toward women: the "Elliptical." Researchers at Indiana University are designing this condom with the goal of keeping women more in charge of their bodies. The condom would have more of an elliptical shape, as opposed to a round one.

“Many men just refuse to use condoms, so if a woman’s partner refuses to use a condom or complains about a condom, she can say I’ll use one,” said researcher Debby Herbenick in the press release. “It provides a female-initiated or a female-controlled option.”

These two research initiatives are just a few of the philanthropic endeavors that Bill Gates and his wife Melinda support. The Gates Foundation supports agricultural development, fighting neglected infectious diseases, nutrition, water, sanitation, and hygiene, among others. The billionaire and his wife are known for their generosity. As Bill once said in an interview with The Telegraph, “Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point. Its utility is entirely in building an organisation and getting the resources out to the poorest in the world.”
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I know, since all these have been discovered in 2009 to 2014, by now they should have been made widely available. There were several clinical trials started but no reports to date. I only found a report that showed a 40% reduction of AIDS infection in women in an African country.

Perhaps the condom companies did something to protect their business.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

I have been googling for this. I found out that the reason there is no commercialization of the product and no further news was that no pharmaceutical company was willing to fund the $$$$ to conduct large scale clinical trials. So the research stopped there and it was not commercialized. Apparently selling a product that saves FLs and women in Africa from HIV and STDs is not commercially interesting for the pharmas.

As a result some Chinese companies have mimicked their technology and the Chinese government have approved their sale however it is marketed as a birth control product (block sperm) and not a prophylactic that protects against STDs (block bacteria and viruses).

Thats a shame as I would bought it for use when cheonging even if it cost more than the regular condoms.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I know, since all these have been discovered in 2009 to 2014, by now they should have been made widely available. There were several clinical trials started but no reports to date. I only found a report that showed a 40% reduction of AIDS infection in women in an African country.

Perhaps the condom companies did something to protect their business.
My assessment of the situation is that the woman has been conned into using the stuff which does nothing to prevent STDs.

She's blissfully ignorant of the dangers she poses to herself and her clients.

I suggest you get yourself tested asap. If less than 72 hours have passed you I strongly advise you to go for PEP treatment as there will be a large number who shot their loads into her cunt before you

Old 03-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She said this is a unique condom that is virtually invisible
TS personally i have never ever heard of such an invisible condom product, you should have insisted on a condom no matter even if she resisted
Old 04-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

China although king of manufacturing cannot be trusted for some things. Their quality control is damn inconsistent. Personally I won’t trust any of their new technology.

1. Maybe FL is from some village and belief some clowns who say this helps

2. Already exposed and cheong all the way

3. Seriously got no idea of HIV, STD. Because they are so ignorant, they think pregnancy is the biggest risk in this trade

Better to consult Dr Tan. If me, I won’t risk my life
Old 04-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday i went to seven 11 shop and saw durex selling invisible comdom. is it really invisible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS personally i have never ever heard of such an invisible condom product, you should have insisted on a condom no matter even if she resisted
Old 26-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Liquid condom

Some years ago there was research that a new substance could form a liquid condom that protects against STD, at least for the woman.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...ainst-HIV.html

I googled but could not find any further progress on this. However I came across liquid condoms in China which seems quite popular. See this on taobao.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...ucket=2#detail

Some years ago I had a fling with a FL in KL and she said she is using one of the most advanced and effective female condom that feels like nothing. It is literally doing her raw. However she is not that foolish to take the risk and she said she is using this expensive liquid condom from China.

When giving oral and when inside her, it feels a like she overapplied the lube. After the deed while I rested, she went and washed out the contents and applied a new layer for her next guest.

I did not believe her so I went to get tested and fortunately it all came out negative.

Anyone found any scientific evidence on the effectiveness of these condoms in STD protection?

Imagine being able to raw your FL safely.

Not recommending raw sex, just wondering if we have had any developments.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:33 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liquid condom

from the little i read and remember....that thingy sounds more like it is meant to reduce the chances of pregnancy... not protection from STD....

Quote:
Imagine being able to raw your FL safely.

Not recommending raw sex, just wondering if we have had any developments.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think the issue is not about whether they want to conduct clinical trials but rather how to conduct

If you use those group that wear condom as control and the other group that wears liquid condom. I wonder how do you test the effectiveness of liquid condom? If it fails, then all will be infected with HIV, STD?... How do you get approval to conduct this
Old 27-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for sharing this. I too am skeptical about liquid/invisible condoms. Technological science aside, simple things could go wrong like incorrect dosage/application, quality of product or expiry dates. Its definitely safer to stick with the conventional physical latex male condoms for now.
Old 27-06-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

This approach is same as raw. To be honest, you won't want to be a guinea pig to try... The FL is also very dumb. Worst thing is you think you are protected when you are not. Just like you think you have a bullet proof vest, next moment dropped... Get it tested and use cap

https://www.wired.com/2005/11/liquid-condom/amp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1