The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Mangga Besar is HOT!

Lokasari
There were at least 2 FLs to my specs: young (19, 17), slim, and medium height. One was wearing a skirt. They were not superstars, but very doable. Occasionally real stunners can be found here.

Their mamasan, who wasn't too bad herself, quoted 400k. Note that this is down from 500k that they used to start from. If you mumble about the price, she will quickly drop to 300k. These FLs are perfect for those bros who prefer to take a girl back to their hotel. The Lokasari girls tend to be fresh, so dunno what kind of service u'll get. They are also often available for LT.

New Mangga Besar Hotel
If u like the sideline, more experienced type, there is a bunch in front of this small hotel who are real lookers. Young, but not SYT types.

Indian Fried Chicken
If u like to watch young and cute girls fooling around, there is a gang of them hanging out near this restaurant with their guy friends. Looks like they come by motorbike. Note that these girls are awfully young, so I'm not saying they're FLs.

Travel
Totally depressing! Waste of time. They're some girls, but now they're in street clothes, jeans. It's dark, so ur completely at the mercy of the mamasans.

Happy hunting!
Old 09-11-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
FLs will avoid racist rednecks like you!

All my Paki brothers will agree with me you fool!
My friend, i am not your enemy. You just taunt me out of fear and shame and self loathing of yourself and your brothers. We all know why you goto Indo because you get tired playing with Sheeps... This is why i would never eat lamb in Pakistan. Now that i think about it, no animal is safe eating from your brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Mangga Besar is HOT!
Indian Fried Chicken
If u like to watch young and cute girls fooling around, there is a gang of them hanging out near this restaurant with their guy friends. Looks like they come by motorbike. Note that these girls are awfully young, so I'm not saying they're FLs.

Travel
Totally depressing! Waste of time. They're some girls, but now they're in street clothes, jeans. It's dark, so ur completely at the mercy of the mamasans.

Happy hunting!
Girls at Indian Fried chicken? Now that many Classic/Travel and MP girls take time off and not report to work, this week i notice more can be seen walking about the manga besar area, shopping/eating and open to make money for their rent. If you keep a keen eye around Manga Besar incl Jl 6 and 8, and Lokassari carpark, you can approach many of these girls and workout some fun time together.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@susubesar

Last warning if you like to fight here and go off-topic ...

If you continue to post off-topic, mod will remove/move your posts and if you continue shall ban you from posting here....

BTW, i read all your fights in the Best of Thailand sub-forum...dun try to do that in this International sub-forum....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Mangga Besar is HOT!

Lokasari
There were at least 2 FLs to my specs: young (19, 17), slim, and medium height. One was wearing a skirt. They were not superstars, but very doable. Occasionally real stunners can be found here.

Happy hunting!
Nice sharing, I may go and check it out some time. thanks again bro Siammy
Old 10-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

anyone got lobang for tabao for chinese or indo-chi? will be in jakarta until sun morning.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I will be going down to Jakarta for work next week. Any nice place to recommend for some fun?
Old 13-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some update on the local scene in Jakarta
Sun City Spa - Business as usual.
Emporium KTV - KTV as usual. FJ as usual.
Tease club - no more strip show. LD at 1 red per shot. No more open top with 2 red. Can only raba-raba. BJ, FJ arrangement didn't enquire, but should be as usual.
Travel - Business as usual. Girls moved to the darker corner instead of the well lid entrance. Operation at the not so secret, secret room as usual. Mirroring available by requesting to mummy.
1001 - Tighter security with locked door entering and exiting the lounge area. 30min pool session changed to 30min tcss at the sofa.

Overall, all places are on high alert with less girls. Advisable to change to local scene rather to the usual foreigner spot.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonger View Post
Some update on the local scene in Jakarta
Sun City Spa - Business as usual.
Emporium KTV - KTV as usual. FJ as usual.
Tease club - no more strip show. LD at 1 red per shot. No more open top with 2 red. Can only raba-raba. BJ, FJ arrangement didn't enquire, but should be as usual.
Travel - Business as usual. Girls moved to the darker corner instead of the well lid entrance. Operation at the not so secret, secret room as usual. Mirroring available by requesting to mummy.
1001 - Tighter security with locked door entering and exiting the lounge area. 30min pool session changed to 30min tcss at the sofa.

Overall, all places are on high alert with less girls. Advisable to change to local scene rather to the usual foreigner spot.
Bro any nice recommendations near Pullman Tharmin?
Old 13-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Alexis will be renamed Al-Ikhlas,”
Haha..Ikhlas...such name sounds mcam fm charitable org.
Old 13-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential
I m at grand hyatt jakarta.. any recommendation for nearby? I m going alone
Old 14-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

In addition to his proclaimed moral crusade against prostitution (starting with the closure of the infamous Alexis Hotel), recently inaugurated Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has also said he would take a hardline stance against drugs and would shut down any nightclubs where narcotics were found to be used.

Which is why he has decided to shut down Diamond, a nightclub (or as they’re still referred to by the local media, discotheque) in West Jakarta that was temporarily shut after a Golkar politician and two other men were found with crystal meth during a police raid pending the results of their investigation. Regulations give the government the right to shut down any establishment where narcotics have been found more than once and although police concluded the drugs came from outside the club, Anies decided to shut it down permanently anyways.

The new governor said it was essential to take a zero-tolerance approach against drugs because of the large and growing number of users in the capital.

“So it is estimated that more than 500,000 people are now drug users, 40% percent are employees, 20% are students, this is information from the head of the Jakarta branch of the National Narcotics Agency (BNNP DKI),” Anies said at City Hall today as quoted by Antara.

With the population of Metro Jakarta estimated to be about 10 million, that would mean the government believes around 1 in 20 people living in Jakarta is a drug user.

The new governor went on to say that the Chairman of the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI) mentioned that, in the last three years, the number of child drug traffickers increased by 300% and that the number of drug cases increased from 12,929 in 2014 to 17,300 in 2016.

The 500,000 user statistic from BNNP DKI comes from May of last year, but we could find no explanation for the agency’s methodology for coming up with that number. In the past, the government has been found to have used grossly unscientific surveys to estimate that 50 people per day are killed by drugs in Indonesia, a statistic often invoked by officials as a justification for the use of the death penalty for drug dealers.

Of course, the government’s attempts to increase public panic over narcotics with ever increasing numbers are at odds with their other stated justification for the death penalty, which is that it acts as a deterrent for future drug crimes.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
flingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Considering how it is in Jkt now, is it better to do outcall online or still head down to the usual spots? Haven't chionged Jkt in awhile tho.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wondering has any bring girls back to hotel like grand hyatt or pullman... does the hotel staff give weird stares
Old 15-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dtansgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flingflang View Post
Considering how it is in Jkt now, is it better to do outcall online or still head down to the usual spots? Haven't chionged Jkt in awhile tho.
It is business as usual. Just no nude dancing for now.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank goodnesss CJs and Bats are spared from raids.

Rock on my brown brothers!

So chilly in London now. Brrrrr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1