The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Nooks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post
Got a picture of the maid ?
That would be best
Old 22-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehe sorry bros for now for my eyes only hehehe. Happy hunting
Old 23-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DJack88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Hehehe sorry bros for now for my eyes only hehehe. Happy hunting
Please continue bro
Old 23-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Inductor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more TS
Old 23-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bros will update soon abut bz w work now maybe a really throwback story. My first maid experience......
Old 23-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SwissAlps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bros will update soon abut bz w work now maybe a really throwback story. My first maid experience......
Looking forward to that
Old 23-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share some more
Old 24-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Waiting for your story
Old 24-04-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FireEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesslyn View Post
Please share some more
Yes pls do
Old 24-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Now on the way to meet a new pinay maid. Meet her through skout. Single 27 yrs old she say. From pics look have long smooth legs. No kids yet so still tight (hopefully) small boobs but nice slim body no fats. Sian around a week hehehe managed to video chat while she shower after 2 days �������� now meeting her first time.....
Old 24-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Note7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now on the way to meet a new pinay maid. Meet her through skout. Single 27 yrs old she say. From pics look have long smooth legs. No kids yet so still tight (hopefully) small boobs but nice slim body no fats. Sian around a week hehehe managed to video chat while she shower after 2 days �������� now meeting her first time.....
Don't forget to post FR
Old 26-04-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Must be naughty and horny, can write more please.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Ok as promised my adventures with R. As mentioned met R thru Skout and proceeded to chat via We Chat. Well started of sending me pics in her underwear and progress to video chatting when she take shower.......R is 27 she say, around 163m Slim with small boobs and small nipples and a nice round ass. She can only go out on Sundays so abit difficult. But last Sunday she messaged and asked if we could meet up as she and her friends were finishing early. So managed chabo abit and meet her at my fav area. She was wearing a red long dress with strappy heels hehehe but hotel waiting list 3—45 mins so went to a slightly more ex hotel 50 for 3 hrs. Upon reaching inside started to kiss her abit til we were frenching already stripped her naked and licked and sucked her small nips man she was already wet. Asked her to suck my cock and she kwai kwai sucked. Her bbj not that good a bit to soft and newbie even licking you know not much experience......So once hard laid her down and aimed my cock at her wet pussy and rubbed my head to lubricate it before putting it in. And I was in for a nice surprise coz it was tight!!!! After a few attemps finally managed to penetrate her tight tight pussy fully and I started pumping her after a few minutes pulled out and asked her to wear the heels and told her to lie at the corner of the bed as i opened her legs and shoved my cock in fucking her while she was in her heels was a cool sight especially when she was standing and bent over with me doggying her. Switched to cowgirl and she came again after awhile. Did not want to stop so turned her sideways and continued fucking her while i was feeling her wet pussy i explored her dark side....... hmmmmmm no objection when i slowly poked her ass!!!!! Thought to myself jackpot!!!! So switched to missionary again and fucked her fast and furious wanted to cim but she dunwan so when about to cum pulled out and erupted.....Man my cum reached her neck hehehehehe............ After washing up just fell asleep while she was massaging my big head. Need to work first Round 2 to be continued......
Old 26-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JorgeM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, thanks
Any more?
Old 27-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: FB True adventures......

As promised part 2 of my recent sunday sexcapade. So when i woke up wtf i slept an hour so i slowly started tuning her nipples and shift one habd below. After awhile i signal her too start sucking my cock. While she sucked i tried to push her head down and thrust up hehehe causing her to gag a few times hehehhee. Once hard told her to sit on me and we started fucking she came twice on top hehehehe while i was fingering her asshole. Shifted ber to the edge of the bed spread her legs and just dived in and pumped her fast and furiousher eyes was closed and she was moaning away told her to put out her tongue and started sucking it hehehe after shoved my finger in ger mouth and she sucked it greedily. She was sooooo wet when i pulled out and tried to put my dick in her ass. No objection so proceed to put in she was so wet that when my head went in she just suddenly cried pain and wanted to push me away. Me being the nice guy (yeah right) that i am told her to relax and forcefully pushed it all in her. After inside i did not move for abit for her to get accustomed to my cock in her ass. After awhile started pumping hehehe. She was actually shaking all over hehehhe so stopped pulled out (it was actually clean) and told her rest abit after rest bj abit started fucking her pussy again after awhile shifted my cock to her ass again this time was better..... Was asking her if she liked my cock in her ass and she said yes babe hehehehe. Turned her sideways and pentrated her ass again and it was tight tight tight!!!! Really dun wan to cum yet so stopped frenched her again and played w her small nips. When i felt ok put in her pussy first doggy!! Asked her to stand up and fucked her doggy while standing. When lubricated pulled out and aimed at her darkside and pushed it all in she grunted and asked me slowly pain hehehehe. Started slowly and fucked her faster and faster and harder and harder til i felt the end cumming pulled out and came in front of her pussy and ass! Laid down after and realize i have fucked R for around 50 minutes!!!!! Recep calling already so quickly shower and checked out. This one abit sticky so have to be careful hehehehe.
Well thats all for now rhank you for bros support and upz! More to come soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1