The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
U still bonking may
if around her area, mostly after she do follow up then i go, east side seldom go there play. definitely never rtf her as frequently like when in parklane.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
if around her area, mostly after she do follow up then i go, east side seldom go there play. definitely never rtf her as frequently like when in parklane.
U bonk her at her shop or in hotel
Old 07-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yuuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is XW? Her usual shop is occupied by others.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

The hardcore AXS ML still around.
Almost every time pass by Parklane can see her.
But her neighbor like rarely see her tis days.
She still there?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Is that Lisa Phan's shop? She quoted fj 130
She looks good when I passed by her shop on Thursday but didn't go in as low in VM...
Old 10-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
soccerlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Last time i got XW she's in this shop lol.

Anyone tried the girl before in the pic? whats her name ah?
Went window shopping this place after this photo appeared in this forum.
Basically almost every level, there are MP around.
Went to the third level to recee, she was at the shop and dancing. She saw me, immediately stopped, and asked me if I want a massage. She was wearing a sexy dress, revealing her top assets. Her dress was also very short too, perky bottom. I was attracted by her boobs, so accepted the offer.
Upon entering, she closed the door of her shop, very discreet.
Her massage skills was superb, if you are into hard massage, she is the right choice. She helped me to loosen those tight knots around my shoulder areas. I felt so relieved. After the top body portion been completed, she starts to work on my lower body. This is the interesting part. I am still in a prone position. She starts to massage my back of my thighs, and at time also my groin area. She will slipped her hands under my legs to access my shaft and massage it too. Woah, the feelings was superb, I lifted my butt for her to have better access to enjoy the sensation. After 5 min or so, she asked me to flip to the front and continue with rest before she popped the question. She asked if I have enjoy ed the sensation moment earlier and would like to have a release. She asked if I want just a HJ or BM. As I don’t have much budget, I took the HJ offer. She worked on my shaft with delicate strokes, some time even the veins too. Feeling was good, she even licked my nipples too. I rabba her butt and tried to finger her while as she is wearing a G string, accessibility was easy. I groped her 36C boobs too, she also allowed me to suck her sensitive nipples too. During this time, she jerked me faster and faster and eventually I cummed. She cleaned me up thoroughly, paid up and left as a happy man. She told me she only report to work in the late afternoon onwards. Have fun bros!
Old 10-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
Went window shopping this place after this photo appeared in this forum.
She told me she only report to work in the late afternoon onwards. Have fun bros!
What is the damage bro?
Old 13-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
mich still working at parklane.
Please share more details about Michelle and May.
PM is fine.
Thank you.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post

2nd level, in front of escalator
Anyone tried her services before?
How much is it and anyone has her contacts?
she looks good by the way.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post

2nd level, in front of escalator
Anyone tried her before?
What services she offer?
How old is she?
And what are the damages?
Thank you for sharing.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Anyone tried her before?
What services she offer?
How old is she?
And what are the damages?
Thank you for sharing.
Tried her before some weeks back.. Her name is Joey if I rem correct... Age ard 24-25 from what she told me... Dmg is 30 for entry and 120 for full

Service quite decent... the fuck-and-go type... nothing extraordinary abt it though
Old 14-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Anyone tried her services before?
How much is it and anyone has her contacts?
she looks good by the way.
Tried her before when she was previously at level 3 and then again when she came back to sg and moved to level 2.

Name is Joey in her late 20s apparently. Service-wise, it’s all standard with standard rates. When I last had her, she had a pair of sexy red g string on. Nice handful of B-Cup boobs with perfectly formed raisins, good for sucking. Tight lithe body with a firm butt. Can be quite wild while blowing you off. She only works from late afternoon till late.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

thank you brother alkeano and kthan10.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
More likely forties for some of the MLs there
oic.... thanks.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea what is the best time to go? I went there ard 8+pm, like all massage shop closed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread