The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
givemeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

Let me reiterate. Once a girl willingly kisses you, her pussy is yours.

I always go for the kiss asap. I french kissed my joint LPs the second time I met them. Despite that, they said NO to ST and BY initially. TY took much longer, only when I was about to make love to her the first time. Now I kiss her in public when people are not watching.

Here is Baldwin's video. Always Be Closing

Thanks bro wb for the reply.

I fully agreed with you.

Support here.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wuxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Now only I noticed what you said is true.

NICE GUYS NEVER GET Girls.

What an incredible write-up below. This is excellent advice and shall heed it to ensure better pickup of girls.

Must learn how to be badass man in order to get more girls.

Have a pleasant weekend to you and everyone.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

IMHO, for healthy n heterosexual males such as me n most bros here, beginning at the age of 13-15, give or take a few yrs, the single most important goal n usually the biggest challenge in life is finding, wooing n owning chio, exclusive n safe pussies. It's hardwired in our genes. Every thing we do n every action we take is related, directly n indirectly, to achieving this mission. Some famous men hv sublimated this powerful instinct into socially acceptable activities such as starting a business, inventions/explorations/adventures, politics, sports, artistic expressions, etc.

Our instinct for sex/reproduction is very strong, but not as strong as survival instincts. The strongest urge is for fresh air. What would u do to breathe some fresh air if u r trapped in a car 50 feet below the surface of a lake? Next is for water. What would u do to get some water if u r stranded in a desert n hv been w/o a drop of water for 3 days? Next is food...last is our urge for chio pussies...hahaha.

Religious puritans n the institution of marriage dictate that a man can only hv one sexual partner for the rest of his life. This is against human nature n most men n also most women do hv multiple partners...

I'm a man n I want to taste as many chio, exclusive n safe pussies as I can get n afford.

Any comments or criticisms?

At this time I like to share some writings of RS guru MP on Acting towards Success (w/ women):

Have you ever noticed how "nice guys" never get the girls? They always shower the girls with gifts and expensive dinners. They are never late on a date. They never do anything their dates have told them not to do. They obey their dates’ every wish. So why to they always lose to the jerk down the street?

Simple. Because most nice guys carry the two venoms that make them unattractive to women:Insecurity and neediness.

Insecurity and Neediness

These two almost always come together. An insecure man is usually needy because he is insecure about himself. He is always trying to “do” something to please a girl because he believes that if he doesn’t keep on appeasing a girl, she’s going to dump him.

Don’t make the same mistake.

Keep in mind that more beautiful a woman is, the more spoiled she is. Attractive women are used to men throwing themselves at their feet. So if you do the same, they are not going to like you. As a matter of fact, they are not even going to notice you. After all, girls like special things, and you are not going to be very special if you act insecure or needy like all the other men.

In many ways, a needy guy is a girl’s worst nightmare. My friend Betty once went out with a needy guy who would phone her like every hour. Bad, bad, bad. She almost suffocated from the whole experience. While there are SOME girls that like playing mommy, most girls see neediness as a big no-no in a guy.

After all, she can’t feel safe in your arms if you’re not even strong enough to be secure about yourself. To a girl, the insecure guy is like a “fat chick” to a guy - very unattractive!
Most women can detect insecurity from five miles away. Some example traits of an insecure and needy guy include:

1) Being over-possessive. Always give a woman some breathing space! She can’t like you if she does not feel comfortable around you.

Dating Technique: Always Leave Some Breathing Room

Hot women break up with their boyfriends all the time because they are too needy. As soon as a needy guy ends up dating a hot chick by luck, he’s scared of losing her and starts doing all sorts of stupid things like calling her 10 times a day. Well, guess what? You can never really possess a woman physically, you control freak. The more you try to possess her physically, the faster she will break up with you, get it?

I don’t care how hot your new girlfriend may be. Just don’t be over-possessive. If you do, you’re going to be single again very soon.

2) Being showy. Lots of men try to show off, act cool, or simply say or do things just to attract attention or compliments. Wrong. If you’re truly confident, you should radiate charm. You don’t have to bring it up every five minutes. Remember the golden rule – show, not tell.

Dating Technique: Hide Your “Bottom Card”

When you play Poker, you always hide your bottom card so nobody knows what it is.
Dating is no different. Don’t ever show your “bottom card” to a woman.

Let me show you what I mean. For example, if you’re the owner of a construction company, you can just tell her you’re in “construction”. Don’t tell her you’re an entrepreneur with a Porsche, get it?

Women love playing detective and getting information out of you – so let them. Don’t ruin their fun by offering information about yourself. If you tell them too much about yourself, they are going to find you boring by the second date and dump you by the third. You want to remain mysterious!

Furthermore, hiding your “bottom card” will let you come across as MUCH more powerful and dominant. In Poker, if everyone knows what your faced-down card is, then there isn’t any point to playing since you can’t bluff. In dating, if a woman knows everything about you already, you’re going to appear as a lot less powerful.

Powerful people are powerful because nobody knows just how powerful they are. Cult leaders never reveal anything about themselves. Politicians never let you know about their backup plans. Armies always hide their true strengths until they attack

The same with women. Don’t boast too much. Let her find out things about you. This way, she has absolutely no idea about how exactly powerful you are, so she will just think you’re a real powerhouse or guru, get it?

3) Being negative and speaking badly of others. And we’re not just talking casual funny remarks. You know how some men ramble on and on about people and events? Don’t do it.

Dating Technique: Don’t Act Like A Whiny Bitch

Has a beautiful woman ever ruined a date for you because she acted like a whiny bitch – even just for once?
Just not so long ago, I went out with this beautiful girl. We were having fun until she bumped into some girls. After talking her “friends”, she turned towards me and said “I hate those bitches!”

Ouch. Who’s the bitch here?

Listen. Talking about other people ALWAYS creates a negative atmosphere, and that’s the LAST thing you want on a date. So just don’t talk about any negative or unhappy stuff, okay?

Do not say ANYTHING bad about other people in general… and try to stay cool the whole time. I don’t care if someone scratches your car or if the waiter forgets to bring the cheque. The assertive man never loses his temper. So neither should you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

(To Be Continued)
Old 15-09-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wuxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the re-post and continuation for the above quoted past forum.

Quote:
4) Being indecisive. Don’t be the wimp who always asks her what to do. Make up your own mind. Be in control. She can’t feel safe around you if you can’t even make decisions for yourself!

Dating Technique: Make Decisions

Women love it when their men are in control. It’s their secret fantasy. So don’t act like a little wimpy going out with his mother when you go out with a woman, okay?

When you walk into a restaurant, choose where to sit. Just say “Let’s sit over there” and take her hand. If she makes a suggestion about where to sit, say something like “No. Let’s sit over there. It seems like a nice spot” and just take her there. No further questions.

I am not asking you to be a control freak. I just want you to start acting more assertive. Most guys are too weak in this area.

Women love to “surrender completely” to a guy. So make their darkest fantasy come true!

5) Being pushy. Confident guys don’t need to push their way into a date or into the bedroom. Remember: the more you push, the more a woman pulls away!

6) Trying too hard. It’s easy to tell you’re a needy person if you’re always too over-eager.

7) Being defensive. Some guys tend to get pissed in response to a woman’s questions of negative mood. A major sign of weakness.

8) Boring. Insecure guys are usually boring because they never talk about anything fun.

9) Asexual. Insecure guys are usually afraid of showing their urges because they are afraid of ruining their “powerful loner” self-images. Well, if a woman didn’t want sex, she would be dating a rag doll instead of a man, wouldn’t she?

In short, instead of being needy and insecure, you need to be ASSERTIVE, which means you’re “confidently aggressive”.

Dating Technique: How To Be Assertive 101

1) Do not express anger and annoyance while on a date. Always remain calm, even when you total your car, okay?

2) Speak up and learn to say NO.

Women “tests” guys all the time – even at a subconscious level. They act like little brats and see if you will let them get their way. If you do, they will see you as a wimp and dump you. But if you don’t even budge, then they will have more respect for you. Have the “You don’t have me fooled for a minute, dear” attitude every time a girl throws a tantrum.

3) Look at people when you talk to them. Stare at her eyes, not at her boobs!

4) Ask for help if you need it. The real man realizes he’s not all-powerful and isn’t afraid of asking for help.

5) Be in charge. You’re taking the woman out, not the other way around!

Start acting more assertive, and the women will notice a difference in you almost immediately.

Hv a great day w/ a chio pussy of ur choice today!!

Bro WB
Old 15-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
NuclearHistory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed that nice guys never get girls.

Fantastic thread here by Bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuxi View Post
Bro WB

What an incredible write-up below. This is excellent advice and shall heed it to ensure better pickup of girls.

Cheers.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
cannister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BY-ing chio gals of ur type is a wonderful pastime. Part of the fun is finding n getting the gals to say yes, hehehe.

In the last 2 1/2 yrs, over 60 gals in SG n PRC hv said yes to me, but I hv consummated the deed w/ less than half of them, hahaha. It's humanly impossible to BY all of them.

Just recently, several gals agreed to BY but I hv not followed thru w/ our agreement...just didn't hv the time. Two of them r being BY-ed now.

PRC gals r dangerous. Remember the 17 yo high school student CL I met in Beijing in May this yr? She is studying in SH n will try to graduate in 2 yrs. She wants me to keep her as er nai n she is eager to hv 2 kids w/ me!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What a great thread you have started years ago.

I was so astonished by the examples and conversations that I read word by word.

For the post below - These are good examples that someone very rich can afford but if too expensive will never be long term.

These rich are just trying t0 get laid and move on.

They will never stay on just 1 gal.

Hope more great forums from broyjers contributing here.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Sometimes, you have to pay through the roof. 2 cases in point:

1. A local celeb (I’ve bonked a few times) confided in me recently. There’s a 27 yo guy who wants to marry her. He told her he has $2M net worth, will ask lawyer to draft an agreement to give her half of it - $1M, but only paid out in equal monthly payouts. I told her, “good ah, got $1M!” Then she told me how much she earns a month. But somehow, I feel that the guy is just trying to play around with her. I haven’t got time to follow up with her.

2. A HK actress I rtf last Friday told me there’s a Singapore businessman who wanted to BY her for 2 to 3 years for $50K per month:
(Dialog was in Cantonese, but I can’t type Cantonese, can only speak it fluently)
Fallen.Angel: 好啊!
HK actress: 神经病,我理都没理他。
Fallen.Angel: 一个月五万很多钱啊。
HK actress: 不是钱的问题。
Fallen.Angel: 那是什么?如果我是你我会接受,哈哈哈
HK actress: 我还没玩够。要对着同一个人两三年太辛苦了。
Fallen.Angel: 那结了婚要对一世不是更辛苦!?
HK actress: 结婚就不同啊!他又没说要娶我。再说他已经结婚了。
Fallen.Angel: 。。。。。。

Someone offered $100K just to bonk Fiona Xie. Do you think its too much? But if that person can afford it and treats $100K as loose change, who’s there to judge ya?
Old 15-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TriangleLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannister View Post
Bro WB

For the post below - These are good examples that someone very rich can afford but if too expensive will never be long term.

Have a nice weekend.
Yes this is indeed a great thread by bro WB, thanks a million!

Enjoy your weekend, cheers
Old 18-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Bro WB

Yippee to you.

What a great forum and so detail. Took me sometime to digest this forum because some points are gross.

Have a chill day to you.

Cheers

Quote:
Good morning!

First, I like to add my 2 cents on what attributes in a man which r most attractive to a chio gal/woman n, once they r together, what will get her addicted to him. IMHO, his masculine (character) traits r most attractive to her, well above money, status, power, looks, height, physiques, physical strength, etc. I hv alluded to theses traits many times. The underlying foundation is self confidence/emotional control/self mastery. I do not know of a modern man w/ absolute self mastery. Do you? Pls give me his name. Maybe only ancient sages had such absolute power, haha. So don't worry, as long as u hv a lot more self mastery than all ur competitors, u will get n keep ur gal.

According to many gurus n in my personal experience, a man's ability to give his woman regular multiple orgasms/COS will be very addictive to her. He must, of course, keep all his masculine (character) traits. If, for any reason, he becomes insecure, needy or loses emotional control/self mastery, he will lose her (if she is a beautiful, high quality woman w/ plenty of options).

Second, I like to update my training progress in BY-ing over the last 31 months.

After keeping more than 2 dozen gals, most of them from 2 to 8 wks, I hv "settled down" w/ 2 long-term mistresses. One of them is my 1st BAO-ee XX or XW who was only 20 when we met in 2008. I'll give a brief acct of my saga w/ her to illustrate my learning curve. She was my 1st n initially the worst BAO-ee n now she is my best.

In May of 2009, I consummated BY-ing of XW, after chasing her for 8 months. It was a failure n I hv detailed my encounter w/ her in several different threads in May n June, 2009.. Here is one: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....103863&page=13

The main problem was that I was insecure, needy n desperate. I got KC-ed n she was in control of the RS. I also had little self mastery at the time n got angry easily, big mistake haha . After our 1st separation, I offered her a small fortune to BY her full time n begged her to return to me but she ignored me completely.

I started this thread in June 2009 n began chasing n BY-ing many pussies of my type. My KC for her faded quickly, hehehe. I still tried to call n text her once a wk.

In August, 2 months later, she suddenly replied my sms n later agreed to BY. Again, the BY-ing was short lived for various reasons. http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....133505&page=24. Little KC this time as I had many other chio pussies to worry abt, hehehe.

In Dec 2009, XW tried to intro her childhood fren for me to BY. But her fren was not my type. I reiterated my liking for her.http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....133505&page=48

In Jan of 2010, while hving dinner w/ my new mistress, the 18 yo KK, XW texted me...I was too busy to BY her as I had 3 gals at the time.

In early May that yr, I broke a "date" w/ her as it was late at nite. I tried to call n text her a few days later n got no reply. She also took me off her MSN list of frens.

Now I know that she was being BY-ed by a wealthy man in his early 30s from mid May till Dec of 2010.

In early Jan this yr XW emailed my MSN n asked if I would go to meet her in Fujian. I didn't go. She continued to make overtures to me. The table had turned, hahaha. To make a long story short, she left the young BF n became my lover/lao po shortly thereafter. The young man was too needy n possessive n later, too desperate, hahaha.

We hv been together to this day. She is in PRC now n will return to SG when I'm there early next month.

At this time I know that it would be very difficult for her to leave me. She is addicted to me financially, sexually n emotionally...I know for sure that I hv given her intense orgasms/COS that she has never experienced w/ another man before. Yes, I still like her pussy n her companionship, but I wish she will marry a fine young man in PRC next yr. It's good for her, hehehe. I'll just find a younger n prettier pussy. It's a win-win-win situation.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 18-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Repeated post -
Old 18-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

typhoon10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good evening!

It's getting cold here in Gotham City!

I hv mentioned the importance of masculine traits, self mastery, etc in attracting n keeping women. But if a man can't give his woman multiple orgasms/COS regularly, she will leave him IF she is very attractive n desirable. This is a certainty.

A noted sex guru just sent me an email on Oral Sex Skills To Drive Her Wild.

Hi Bro Warbird,

Let's begin with this true story:

I was meeting some friends out at a casual
place for a couple of drinks... and, as it turns
out, all of them happened to be female.

Anyway, I arrived a couple of minutes late, and
they were already in the middle of a conversation
when I got there.

"Girl talk."

I guess because they know that I'm not a judgmental
guy... or maybe because they know I wrote a few books
about sex... or, heck, maybe it's because I'm so "in
touch with my feminine side"... they just kept
the conversation going when I got there as if I was
just one of the girls.

As you might have guessed based on the subject line
of this newsletter, they were talking about oral sex...

And you would be right.

What you might not have guessed is that they
were swapping stories about the WORST oral sex
that they had ever received.

And they were... LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY.

Talk about uncomfortable.

I was just sitting there, smiling and nodding
while the girls were laughing their heads off
talking about the guy who slobbered too much, and
the guy with the "corpse tongue" (no, I did not
make that up), and the guy who didn't know where
anything was, and the guy who...

Well, okay. You get the idea.

It was kind of awkward because I felt really
BAD for these guys... but I didn't want to come
out and "defend" them--

At the same time, I sure didn't want to start
acting like a big know-it-all and saying something
like, "Well... I wrote a book on this stuff so
let me tell you ladies how it gets done right..."

So, basically, I just kept my mouth shut and
listened.

And while it was very awkward, it was also
very interesting.

One of the main things I learned was that
there are VERY few guys who really know what they
are doing when they go down on a girl.

And that when a girl does meet a guy who knows
exactly how to send her into orbit, it's a big
deal. She's going to definitely want to keep
that guy around, and she will brag to her friends
about him.

The other thing I learned was that a lot of
women are basically clueless as to what they
themselves actually like...

I mean, THEY KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENS...
but they didn't seem to really know EXACTLY why.

I guess they can't really see what's going
on down there-- or maybe it's just that when it's
really great, they completely lose the ability to
think AT ALL.

Because as I was listening to them, I could
hear that they would talk about the SAME things
as the "worst" or "the best" depending on the guy
they were with.

In other words... the guy that "slobbered" too
much was bad, but the guy that made it really wet
down there was good...

Was it all in their heads?

Not exactly.

The big "ah-ha" here is that when it comes to
going down on a woman, WHAT you do is far less
important than HOW you do it.

And maybe that's why I figured the "basic"
material on this subject wouldn't be that great
to share with you... even if you KNOW all that
basic stuff, it's still possible that a group
of girls will be sitting around in a bar somewhere
making fun of YOU.

Ouch.

I want to make sure that when you use the tips
I give you in these Newsletters that you will
absolutely give her the best sexual experience of
her life when you try them out.

I'll tell you up front that the three tips
that I'm going to share are all much more
about getting into her mind than her body, because
seriously, for women, THAT is where it ALL
happens.

For men, a certain amount of what makes great
sex is what goes on in our heads... I mean, being
distracted and nervous can kill it... but for
the most part, it's not about our mood... it's
about the physical stuff:

-What she looks like
-what she feels like
-what she smells like
-what she sounds like
-and what she's doing to us.

That is just NOT the case for women.

Yes, that stuff matters. But for women
the physical things you do don't matter
anywhere near as much as things like:

-sexual confidence
-sexual trust
-the things you say to her
-HOW you say them
-and how you CONNECT with her.

Now, if you're thinking that "connect with
her" sounds kind of vague... don't worry. I'm
going to tell you EXACTLY how to do that.

With the following tips I'm going to tell you
EXACTLY how to make her FEEL that you are
connecting with her in the way that will drive
her wild with lust.

If everything goes really well, YOU'LL feel
it too, and the experience will be incredible for
both of you...
Bro WB

What a long forum above by your GURU.

Yes and true. When a group of girls were sitting together they gossips. Many gossips are about men with masculine traits. Some dirty talks often happened. Oh, they do used coded words because girls are not cool talking dirty words.

Actually the best thing to do when girls talk among themselves is to act couldn't be bothered. When a girl not keen with you they will never invite you to a group of girls meeting.

Often the girl just wanted an opinion from her group of friends. The trap was set and you may be setup to be tested. I mean a girl may try to seduce you in near term and if you fall for it then you failed. Of course vice versa can happen and that one jealous friend may try to snatch the date.

Anyway just a discussion.

Hope to continue to read more interesting topics.

Chio!
Old 18-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
UpUpAway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread from Bro WB, thanks for your excellent contributions.

Cheers!
Old 18-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
krinkot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon10 View Post
Bro WB

Yes and true. When a group of girls were sitting together they gossips. Many gossips are about men with masculine traits. Some dirty talks often happened. Oh, they do used coded words because girls are not cool talking dirty words.

Actually the best thing to do when girls talk among themselves is to act couldn't be bothered. When a girl not keen with you they will never invite you to a group of girls meeting.

Often the girl just wanted an opinion from her group of friends. The trap was set and you may be setup to be tested. I mean a girl may try to seduce you in near term and if you fall for it then you failed. Of course vice versa can happen and that one jealous friend may try to snatch the date.

Chio!
Girls talk could be very interesting too, provided the topic is not about clothes or makeups.

Bro WB, please continue with your more interesting topics
Old 19-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
suzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Excellent thread with excellent forum for noobs like me.

The forum below really long but connects with me.

This is a must read forum to learn how to stay focus and how her body language communicate with us.

Agreed that girl will want something and many times the girl shy to say out loud. If you know her long enough will be able to tell what she thought and wanted.

Hope to read more must read and comment.

Sure a 100% must read thread.

Quote:
>>> 1. Pay Attention

I talk about this idea of "paying attention"
all the time. I believe that it is one of the
most important ideas that a man MUST understand
to become a truly great lover.

It is a particularly important concept when
it comes to going "down town".

The CRITICAL thing to remember when it comes
to great sex is that every woman is DIFFERENT.
n
This fact just gets lost on most guys because
either, they read about some great move in a book
or in a magazine article or website... and they
are SURE that it will work if only they keep at
it long enough...

Or, there is a thing they did that drove their
first/last girlfriend absolutely crazy... and they
keep doing it over and over on every new woman they
date... even though NONE of them respond to it.

This is just the way we men are built. We
like hard and definite solutions to problems that
will work in a variety of situations.

We like to problem solve-- but once we've
solved it, we can be very stubborn about holding
on to our solution.

That just doesn't work when it comes to
making love to a woman.

Some women like direct pressure that is
so firm that you might fear injuring her, while
others like feather-light and even indirect touch.

Every woman is unique, and finding out how
to touch her takes experimentation and paying
attention.

It is very unlikely that she will come out and
TELL you how she wants it... "a little to the left,
now not quite so hard, but a little bit faster..."

Not going to happen.

Yet, she WILL "COMMUNICATE" all of that
information to you, and more... if you know how
to listen with your body.

You've got to "tune in" to the woman you are
in bed with.

Listen to changes in her breathing, the way
her skin softens and her muscles tighten, the
way the blood flushes beneath her skin in her
face and breasts, the way she moans...

She is definitely communicating. She is
telling you all of the secret ways that she wants
to be touched and teased. But it's up to you to
understand what she's communicating...

And that comes back to paying attention.

If you are doing it right, you will really
enjoy it and it will really draw you deeply into
the experience of her.

It will make it better for both of you.

If you insist that you need a bunch of different
"techniques" to experiment with... you can get all
of the positions and specific techniques by going
HERE

But I want to say again-- that kind of basic
information is available many places online...

But the fact remains:

You can do EVERYTHING right. You
can make all the right moves with your fingers,
lips, and tongue... and still not really drive
her crazy...

On the other hand, you can do only the most
basic stuff, and if you can dial into her emotional
state and stay connected with her, you'll completely
fry the circuits in her brain.

>>>2. Stay Connected

I guess I really should back up a bit and start
with "Get Connected" before I have you worry
about staying there.

MOST men never really figure out how to connect
to a woman's sexual emotions. And that's a shame
because that is where the most intense orgasms
begin-- not in her vagina, but in her brain............................

She needs to feel connection, and she needs
to feel trust, and she needs to feel that she
won't be judged or humiliated by her partner
before she can have her deepest and most powerful
sexual experiences.

You make those connections with the things you
say, the way you hold her eye-contact, the way
you smile confidently at her, the tone of your
voice, the way you put your hands on her, and
the way you hold her.

Making her feel connected and then STAYING
connected is especially difficult when you are
going down on her because she is pretty much
ALONE UP THERE.

No doubt a woman can really "enjoy" oral sex
even if she is not feeling connected to you down
there...

But she can't really have mind-melting orgasms
that way. And more importantly, for many women,
they just begin to feel awkward... or even have
feelings of anxiety.

But it's so easy for you to completely take
care of all of those issues for her.

All you have to do is give her some small
signs to let her know that you are still aware
that there is a whole person attached to that
clitoris.

Look up at her and make eye-contact once in a
while.

Stop and tell her how much you are enjoying it
or how hot you think it is.

Reach up and stroke the side of her face and
hair.

Take her hands and give them a gentle squeeze.

Any signal that lets her feel that you are
connected to her as a person...

You don't have to do all of these things, and
you don't have to do them all the time. Just
give her a few signs every few minutes and watch
what happens immediately afterwards...

First, her body will relax into what you
are doing, and then, very quickly, she'll have
a MUCH more intense orgasm.

And just as easy as that, you are in the
Master Class!

>>>3. Push Her Limits

WARNING: This tip is for RELATIONSHIPS
ONLY.

This is not something you ought to bust
out on a third date.

It is very important that you know the girl
you are with and understand her on an emotional
level before you attempt this sort of thing.

Please note that nothing I am about to
write involves the use of force or of doing
ANYTHING against a woman's will.

I hate having to write that, but unfortunately
there are a few dumb-asses out there that can
twist the meaning of things, and I want to make
sure I am perfectly clear:

You should NEVER do ANYTHING to a woman that
she does not consent to and want you to do.

Okay, with that out of the way...

Women are frequently "resistant" to having their
most intense orgasms. They can feel it's about
to happen... and they nearly panic.

It's bigger than anything they have experienced
before and it can be frightening.

Usually this happens after she has come a few
times already and is on the verge of going into
multiple orgasms. And suddenly she feels like if
she comes that hard, she just won't be able to take
it...

So she clamps her legs closed, or she wiggles
her hips out of the way. She may even moan,
"Wait! Wait! I can't take any more!"

If you and your partner are in a trusting
relationship, and if she is emotionally healthy,
try to ease her past this limit.

Here is a great way to do it...

When she begins to squirm or resist as she
reaches her "pleasure limit", reach up and place
your palm firmly in the center of her chest, and
press her "down" onto the bed.

This will not prevent her from squirming
away, and it will not prevent her from closing
her legs, or confine or entrap her in any way...

It is simply a dominant and masculine gesture
that let's her know that you want her stay calm
so that you can continue taking her higher.

Most women, if you do this gently but with
confidence, will become sexually submissive, and,
if there is enough trust between you, she will
surrender her fear to you and let you take her to
the "next level."

You can also do it verbally by calmly and
confidently saying to her, "I'm going to take you
higher, all you have to do is relax and remember
to breath."

Or "You're okay, I've got you," and then
continue.

Saying something like this... that is both a
gentle command and a reassurance that you know
what is going on and that you can confidently
pilot her through the experience will do amazing
things.

It allows her to psychologically surrender
control of the "decision" to you. She simply
can't make the decision herself to experience that
much pleasure-- but if she completely trusts you,
she will LET YOU make the decision for her.

At this point, if you have followed the first
2 steps...

You have been paying attention so that you know
exactly how to drive her wild...

And you have stayed connected with her so that
is feeling the emotions of sexual trust...

Then by taking her past what she had thought
were her limits of pleasure, she will experience
an orgasm that will knock the walls down.

PLEASE remember:

When you give a woman this kind of pleasure it
is not something YOU did alone. It is something
that SHE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

Allowing this to happen, for her, is emotionally
dangerous. She will feel EXTREMELY emotionally
vulnerable afterwards.

DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING STUPID.

Just hold her, stroke her hair, and say something
nice.

Be aware that if you laugh-- even if it is
just a laugh of pure happiness and pleasure,
she may misunderstand and become very upset.
Sarcasm is strictly off limits.

Be gentle.

If you are in love with her, tell her so.

If not, tell her that she is amazing and that
you really enjoyed what just happened.

I'll repeat at this point that these 3 tips
are "advanced" and that they will produce
amazing results.

You probably were not aware before of just
exactly how LOUD your woman can scream........................

And don't forget... with great power comes
great responsibility. I was a little bit nervous
sharing this stuff. It is much more powerful
than it seems on the surface.

I hope that you, like me, cherish the woman
in your life and that you don't use this kind of
knowledge without understanding the emotional
responsibility that goes with it.

Enjoy.

And I'll talk to you again soon.

Your friend,

XA
Old 19-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBtrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, this thread is very good for me newbie too.

Must learn more from the gurus here, especially bro WB.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzhou View Post
Bro WB

This is a must read forum to learn how to stay focus and how her body language communicate with us.

Agreed that girl will want something and many times the girl shy to say out loud. If you know her long enough will be able to tell what she thought and wanted.

Old 20-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeakiss View Post
Thanks bro wb for the reply.

I fully agreed with you.

Support here.
Bro, thanks!

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Become a badass gentleman and a prestigious man. Read my previous posts on the topic. And no badass can hope to compete w/ you for pretty, intelligent and high-quality girls.`

Quote:
This is the re-post and continuation for the above quoted past forum.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearHistory View Post
Fully agreed that nice guys never get girls.

Fantastic thread here by Bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

A very wealthy man can fall in love w/ one girl too. Even a king or emperor is not immune.

Remember King Fuchai and Xi Shi? King Edward VIII and Ms Simpson?

Quote:
Bro WB

Yippee to you.

What a great forum and so detail. Took me sometime to digest this forum because some points are gross.

Have a chill day to you.

Cheers
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon10 View Post
Bro WB

Chio!
Bro, tks.

Become a master of oral sex. Connect w/ her, stimulate her mind and then her pussy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinkot View Post
Girls talk could be very interesting too, provided the topic is not about clothes or makeups.

Bro WB, please continue with your more interesting topics
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzhou View Post
Bro WB

Bro, tks.

Worth repeating here:

1) Pay attention

2) Stay connected.

3) Push her limits.

May I add a fourth point?

4) Last longer (when you're inside her).

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
suzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, tks.

Worth repeating here:

1) Pay attention

2) Stay connected.

3) Push her limits.

May I add a fourth point?

4) Last longer (when you're inside her).

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro,

Definitely worth repeating.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1