The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I went twice this yr, nothing happen, but the clean solid message is very nice, ~S$12/hr, I tip the gal also same amount and she very happy.

I'll going on this week, hope can get a nice place with happy ending.

any bros can recommend? thanks in advance.
even clean you should just write short forum in danang thread...

actually if you know the locals or taxi drivers and can communicate tieng viet should be able to find fun...just that have to go to local places and unknown surrounding....

almost all massage with private room can get at least a hj...if can nego a bj...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
even clean you should just write short forum in danang thread...

actually if you know the locals or taxi drivers and can communicate tieng viet should be able to find fun...just that have to go to local places and unknown surrounding....

almost all massage with private room can get at least a hj...if can nego a bj...
stay in Ramana twice, I like the location, even i not gambler. just beside the hotel all kinds of restaurants. The SPA not far, but is a big hall. I not remember the name.

if you get in a young taxi driver, piang.... their England is worse, you better get a paper to drop down where you want to go, must in Vietnamese....

From hotel to D1 is not far, taxi about S$6-8 see the traffic condition. will try the SPA in D1 this time.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stay in Ramana twice, I like the location, even i not gambler. just beside the hotel all kinds of restaurants. The SPA not far, but is a big hall. I not remember the name.

if you get in a young taxi driver, piang.... their England is worse, you better get a paper to drop down where you want to go, must in Vietnamese....

From hotel to D1 is not far, taxi about S$6-8 see the traffic condition. will try the SPA in D1 this time.
oops...you mean Danang or hcm...

Old 18-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oops...you mean Danang or hcm...
HCM
Old 18-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
HCM
you got to assume no english for most drivers...just use grab...

anyway I dun cheong anymore so only know most spa will provide hj...

Old 19-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went twice this yr, nothing happen, but the clean solid message is very nice, ~S$12/hr, I tip the gal also same amount and she very happy.

I'll going on this week, hope can get a nice place with happy ending.

any bros can recommend? thanks in advance.

Wow "message" also can be clean & solid one actually quite true sometimes messaging can be using dirty messages also

Just go to the 2 most well-known to foreigners one, Vien Dong or Dainam, almost every forum also promoting this 2 places and you will get a HJ and maybe a BJ depending on the VB

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nowadays I started using all kinds of short hand and still they can understand...or simply they bo chap...

Just like our singlish shorthands, if we dun understand that typo mistake or that particular shorhand word but if read the whole message can roughly understand what the whole message is, so similarly more or less they will understand

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok 12 mths schedule also I no hv leh...

Alamak u should know I prefer to keep super low profile type, only those kaki that travels with me every month will know exactly where I goes as they need to plan & buy their tickets in advance mah moreover most of those cuntries I goes to like Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indo...etc you also do not like to travel there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
count me in too...nvr bother to go eiffel tower of hcm...oops...bitexco...now outdated becos ppl rushing to go landmark 81...with a mid finger pointing to you as sore eyes...

That tower looks like the Stark tower in Iron Man

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

The hotel itself have its own clean spa if you are looking for one

Please remember to come back & write something interesting after trying hor????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Just like our singlish shorthands, if we dun understand that typo mistake or that particular shorhand word but if read the whole message can roughly understand what the whole message is, so similarly more or less they will understand

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
tio lah...kiam lang jiu si kiam...

Old 19-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak u should know I prefer to keep super low profile type, only those kaki that travels with me every month will know exactly where I goes as they need to plan & buy their tickets in advance mah moreover most of those cuntries I goes to like Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indo...etc you also do not like to travel there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hihi...only you knew me well...

Old 19-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
That tower looks like the Stark tower in Iron Man

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wa si bei sua ku leh...simi stark tower in iron man wa buey hiu...

Old 19-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
The hotel itself have its own clean spa if you are looking for one

Please remember to come back & write something interesting after trying hor????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
that's the problem with many cheongsters...ask till cow drop still no forum...

I travel everywhere also write something to share...lagi more wif photos...

like this...

Old 19-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Vietnam takes Bali’s place as top Aussie travel choice

By Nguyen Quy September 18, 2018 | 06:13 pm GMT+7

ourists sunbathe at Cua Dai Beach in Hoi An. Photo by VnExpress/Nguyen Dong

Vietnam has become the favorite travel destination for Australians, pushing Indonesia’s Bali off that perch, says booking site Webjet.

Booking data from Webjet, the largest online travel booking site in Australia, shows that Vietnam has overtaken Bali to become the most favorite travel destinations for Australian tourists.

Volcano eruptions and earthquakes have deterred Australian tourists from returning to Bali, and the number of tours to the beautiful island has reduced significantly over the past year, Australian news website news.com.au quoted Webjet's managing director John Guscic as saying.

Instead, more Australian visitors are showing greater interest in Vietnam, a country known for beautiful beaches, mountains, rice terraces, world heritage sites, plus low cost of living. Vietnam has also achieved renown as a dream destination for expats.

The online booking site has reported a 63 percent growth in full-year profit thanks to a bookings surge to Asian countries, mainly Vietnam.

Australian travel blogger Phoebe Lee, who has taken global viewers through Hanoi in two CNN commercials, told VnExpress that she had visited Ha Long Bay and the central ancient town of Hoi An, two the most popular places in Vietnam, with her husband Matt, a videographer.

“We loved them so much we can’t wait to go back,” Lee said.

“The locals are inclusive, they really want you to experience Vietnam and they’re so happy to share it with you and talk to you. I’ll never forget the warm smiles and kindness I’ve experienced in Vietnam.”

Australia has always been Vietnam’s top 10 feeder markets, and the number of Australians to Vietnam grew by 10.8 percent year-on-year in the first eight months of this year, accounting for 3 percent of all foreign arrivals.

Last year, the country welcomed 370,000 Australian tourists, a 11.5 percent increase from a year before.

Vietnam has tried to relax its entrance procedures with an e-visa policy which is now available to people from 46 countries, with Indians and Australians added late last year.

Visitors with e-visas can touch down at any of Vietnam’s eight international airports, including Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Noi Bai in Hanoi and Da Nang in the central region.

They can also arrive via land at 13 international border gates, and via sea at seven ports across the country.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1