The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just returned from a long hiatus from H79. Had Soda, Honey and Micky today.

Started off with Honey and Soda 1st, and Micky (found out she was post op later) peeped into my cubicle as there was alot of noise from my spanking Honey's ass. Invited her in and had my foursome in the last cubicle next to the toilet.

Kinda frustrating to have your dicked wiped with wet tissue everytime another LB wants to blow you lol. Proceeded with pussy grinding with Micky while I took turns frenching Honey and Soda.

Erupted my cumshot with Micky's pussy grinding. Got cleaned up and headed down.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you power!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just returned from a long hiatus from H79. Had Soda, Honey and Micky today.

Started off with Honey and Soda 1st, and Micky (found out she was post op later) peeped into my cubicle as there was alot of noise from my spanking Honey's ass. Invited her in and had my foursome in the last cubicle next to the toilet.

Kinda frustrating to have your dicked wiped with wet tissue everytime another LB wants to blow you lol. Proceeded with pussy grinding with Micky while I took turns frenching Honey and Soda.

Erupted my cumshot with Micky's pussy grinding. Got cleaned up and headed down.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Long time no post Liao , today reallI make my blood boil , Wentdown around Midnite , pls dun waste time on a Pre op in green bikini , she promise big cock and everything but in the room keep asking to finish , Sianz so took a post op in red dress , more accomodating although a bit more biz such as asking for tips , this batch not as good thou imho
Old 02-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential

Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Finally heading down tonight.

Wonder if anyone knows Soda or honey is still around tonight.

Will update on the report tonight
Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
bro, I have targeted both when I go down last week... lucky never take... those talk a lot lot one usually don't perform...
Old 09-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Frelisse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe this isnt the place to post but does anyone know where an aspiring ts can go to find something to pay off her feminisation process? I know its odd but I want to become who I really am and what I earn isnt enough. Not begging btw just wondering how girls sign up to be feminised.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

Old 12-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

The cockatoo ladyboys are really a treat right now at H79.

In the spirit of sharing, recently visited Soda and she was mind blowing, in all ways.

Please head down and support them! They need to spread the word back home to their sisters so we constantly get pretty looking cockatoo sisters.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

that's a big nice tool....!!!
Old 14-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
was at rowell at about 10.30 to 12 am. All doors locked and barricaded
must be AV raid. Even other lanes closed
ended up in Lo0r 16 and took Sally, as Angel was engaged.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 15-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
transpotting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Nope, none of the ladyboy houses were opened last nite when I reached around 11:30PM...all eerily quiet.

Any bros can update the situation there now?
Old 16-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
thespacemonkeyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about to9)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1