The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongming2309 View Post
Dear All Bro

I'm also scared about marriage nowadays.
i had pal who not living together with his Wife .
3 year ago for not been together hardly talk .
He was tired of her but don't know what to do ??
He hope to start new relationship .
Both salary Low hardly to buy house or start a family .

They marriage 5 yr . No kids.

Most time saw him he hardly speak up for himself ..
Felt pain for him ..

How will go I heard of some go paper is settle quickly

I came to ask around because I need to know what if this happen to himself then how ???

I also met up friends 2 for them who already divorce but no guts said it out
Just said sign paper Lor or can't face the fact I can understand that so I came here to ask around .
Don't be afraid of marriage, just be prepared for it, and only marry when both of you are ready to start a family. Don't do it because of anything else, i.e. peer pressure, family pressure, unfortunate events, age, need to get a house at good price, good sex, etc... All these are reasons of failed marriages.

There is nothing to be ashamed about, but rather it is something you have to face. Nobody will treat you differently less the peers of your ex-spouse. Even if it is because you were not good enough for the other. Life goes on.

For your main query, DO NOT HELP YOUR FRIEND as all you have is hear-say from him. It may not be the full truth and is unlikely the truth. Being in a marriage for five years and not living together for three, he would have known that he is eligible for divorce without consent. The longer he drags, the more his wife will get out of the divorce. The unspoken norms still applies today unless proven otherwise, i.e. wife earns more than you.

This can be found with a simple google. So his situation is suspicious.
Old 25-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 16
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Divorce can be quite a messy thing. Sigh.
Old 26-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Yes divorce is really messy and a load on your financial circumstances...honestly the only winners in these divorces are the lawyers and the ex..I am resigned to the fact my second marriage is dead but i am no longer thinking about divorce as an option out of it...i just have to live my days out as one of the walkers in walking dead...
Old 26-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 16
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yes divorce is really messy and a load on your financial circumstances...honestly the only winners in these divorces are the lawyers and the ex..I am resigned to the fact my second marriage is dead but i am no longer thinking about divorce as an option out of it...i just have to live my days out as one of the walkers in walking dead...
Sad to hear that bro. My humble 8 to u.
Old 27-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Key is marry someone who loves you, and not someone who loves you because you loved her/him.... that's my opinion.

Most dead men walking are people who marry someone they loved and then wakes up one day seeing how wonderful it is to be loved and started to stray or feel empty...

Sorry to hear that bro.... just bear with it... divorce is not just messy now, it is extremely painful also with the new measures.... heng mine was over years ago, or we will take longer to move on after all the new measures kicked in.... It now saves marriages that can be saved (actually it was available previously just that lawyers won't recommend you there as they will loose money, now it is compulsory), but it will break marriages that could actually be save with some effort. I hope they get divorcees to solicit ideas and review the policies..
Old 03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 12
carina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Key is marry someone who loves you, and not someone who loves you because you loved her/him.... that's my opinion.

Most dead men walking are people who marry someone they loved and then wakes up one day seeing how wonderful it is to be loved and started to stray or feel empty...

Sorry to hear that bro.... just bear with it... divorce is not just messy now, it is extremely painful also with the new measures.... heng mine was over years ago, or we will take longer to move on after all the new measures kicked in.... It now saves marriages that can be saved (actually it was available previously just that lawyers won't recommend you there as they will loose money, now it is compulsory), but it will break marriages that could actually be save with some effort. I hope they get divorcees to solicit ideas and review the policies..
Thanks for sharing
Old 10-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
Namaste deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNamaste deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Nice words of wisdom bro

Giving and receiving is never equal. Relationships are a constant upkeep but distractions in life are plentiful. No one is born a winner neither anyone is born a loser. Everyone is born a "CHOOSER"

Last edited by Namaste; 10-04-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 20-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johntan68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fully agree that divorce is really a mess and financial burden to the man.
I could be very comfortable with my life and bcos of my divorce, it wipe up almost my entire saving in which I paying her $500k for buying a house, anothe $100k for buying a car, child and wife maintaince. And still have to pay for my income tax, housing loan, parent protection fee.. And the joke of the day is I earned more than $300k a year but what I have now is so little Knn!!!!
So guys, learnt to give in and avoid going into divorce route if u can. No matter whose fault, whether yr wife has affair or whatsoever, u will be always on the loosing end.
Old 20-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Think e idea plan is not to get marry.
Old 21-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Think e idea plan is not to get marry.
I'm I try not to stereotype but there are really very nice wives around. Couple of my friends, their wives are already wonderful and really take care of their spouses well.
My lawyer friend told me that it is always good to hide some asset, example park it with parents etc. cos in the event of divorce, woman can claim the tangible and intangible effort of helping u to accumulate ur wealth. That said, it is up to the judge to decide the % of split. Even if the woman commit adultry, she still stands the right to claim ur wealth, that how's the woman charter works. You have to bear in mind, like my lawyer friend said, in divorce, woman will want to bring u to laundry shop and make sure you are completely clean!!!

Very painful,'emotionally and financially for man to bear. So for those fighting for man and woman equal, fuck lah, remove the woman charter, then this is really called equal!!
Old 21-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
Currently I am embarking on a divorce with my wife. Basically we have agreed on the terms and the good thing is no children involved.

She has engaged a lawyer to draft out the documents. Thus I need a lawyer to help me review the document and make sure I don't get sabotage by her.

Would appreciate if any Bros can help to recommend a good lawyer on this. At the end of day, I have no intention of fighting out in the court for the split of asset which is basically my hdb flat and her mantainence. But still need a legal person help vet through the document to make sure I don't get sabotage by her lawyer.

PM me if you have any contacts.
Bro, I hope you are able to reconcile with wife. But if u need a lawyer that specialize in divorce case, u can pm me. Best is to work out the marriage as man always on loosing end.
Old 21-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Hi senior bros, in the case of singapore and women's charter, if the wife is caught cheating with substantial evidence and the husband files for divorce, is the husband still required to pay alimony fees?
Cheating is only giving you a good reason to divorce yr wife. But you have to bear in mind that yr wife still deserve the rights to exercise whatever clause spell out in the woman charter. In other words, she can still claim yr saving, house, your car, even ur underwear if she wants too. Forgive and move on. Don't go into this route if possible.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 11
bbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to allbbbome is a name known to all
Talking Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

its good topic. once go thru all, one must think twice b4 commit marriage. we all been there. its good for the first few yrs. after its bored as hell. life is a drama. we all have to act our part. dont get divorced unless have to. or you will always regret again and again. all men n women r the same on some level. save some private funds and insurance just in case. be good to ur partner n urself. if bored, go out n have some fun. dont get caught. and life is fun full of surprise. isn't it?
Old 17-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jevv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is court session needed in divorce proceedings? If a 6 yr old child is involved..does it naturally goes to the mother? I m asking as my own sister/BIL/nephew may b in this situation soon..
Old 02-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leelili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We got married in Las Vegas 1981,now if divoice..can we fax our marriage cert and divoice agreement to Las Vegas any private chapel in return being reconise ? any adv pls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1