The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Wah no idea....is it along lor 18
Old 02-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
For those posting here please specify REAL or FAKE boobs.

Thanks.
ya pls highlight if fake, imperative esp for me its like pressing ahgua boobs turnoff
bt of cos some bros dun mind
tq
Old 03-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Wah no idea....is it along lor 18
Bro, I also forgotten haha, ya it is hard.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
L18 H18 G5

Looks : 6/10
Fair
Smooth Skin
Boobs : D cup
Gfe : Good
French : nil
Rtf : yes

Got a gnd look, quite shy type, overall good.

Confirm good for boob lovers.
is she still in sillypore
Old 12-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerleo View Post
is she still in sillypore
does L18 H18 G5 (huge boobs) still there?
Old 18-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Boob lover here. Looking for a target to bonk this weekend.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph321 View Post
does L18 H18 G5 (huge boobs) still there?
Still there. But here are enhanced. Despite some bros here claiming they are soft or natural.

During missionary she likes to use her hands to cover her boobs but if you pin down her hands and watch her boobs bounce, very obvious you can see the round silicon shape beneath.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Still there. But here are enhanced. Despite some bros here claiming they are soft or natural.

During missionary she likes to use her hands to cover her boobs but if you pin down her hands and watch her boobs bounce, very obvious you can see the round silicon shape beneath.
I noticed a very big scar under her left boobs i think.

she is quite busy, most of the time not in the tank. so service wise has deteriorated. used to give long bbbj but lately just blow a bit and then wants to cap. FJ wise was lazy as well. make her do reverse cowgirl she "cannot, cannot i only do doggie" then i make her face the pathetic small mirror and bonk her in front of it, she didn't move at all and made it quite uncomfortable to do.

nowadays also no stereo...the only stereo comes out of her ipad.

i believe she does CIM although she claims she don't do it. when i asked her to cont BBBJ , she asked if i don't want FJ and just want BBBJ.....well if you are cumming and don't tell her......that will be CIM
Old 26-02-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros, I need a bit of help to refresh my memory on a girl I tried some time ago but totally forgotten from which house.

About 4-5 months ago, I was reading an FR somewhere, which I presumed was here. So decided to try the Thai WL.

The session was extremely good and I thought about RTF but I usually do not RTF very soon.

Here is what I remember from that session:

1. House allows maximum of 20 or 25 minutes (cannot remember which), not the 30 minutes houses. Session was so good, I extended for 1 more slot.
2. Girl has dyed brown hair until chest level, a bit curly
3. Girl is average looking, not super ugly nor stunningly pretty
4. This is perhaps the most important clue: her boobs should be around D cup, all natural and semi firm. Her body is those slim type.
5. I remember she has some small tattoos, can't remember where on the body.
6. She provides BBBJ and it was so good and long, that I had to extend the session because she was still blowing me when time was up.
7. Her room is on the left hand side of the house.
8. She is quite demure type.

I know it is like finding a needle from a haystack.

I read almost all the FRs from the compiled list but somehow I cannot find an FR that resembled the girl.

Closest match is 1818 G5 but when I visited this WL, the feeling was not right that this was the girl I tried last time. G5's room was filled with huge soft toys, and she blasted music. G5 was also very talkative and wild and her frame was a little bigger. More crucially, G5's boobs are enhanced and she has no tattoos while the girl I tried last time, her boobs I am pretty sure are 100% real.

Hope seasoned Cat50 bros can help me out with some potential WLs that matches my description.
So I tried L18H18 G5, L8H45 G88, L18H36 G8. all are not this girl I tried before...
Old 27-02-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
So I tried L18H18 G5, L8H45 G88, L18H36 G8. all are not this girl I tried before...
Try WH10 10
Old 02-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

L8 H43

try G13 this afternoon

Looks 7/10 : SYT with some freckles, but not noticable till upclose and very cute
GFE 9/10 : Very high GFE, like your long lose girlfriend
Body 8/10 : A bit meaty but still consider slim, tattoo on the back and very perky butt
Frenching 8/10 : Lots of tongue fighting and slurping action, almost swaping each other saliva
Boobs 9/10 D cup : Very obvious its man made but still very soft to play with those erected nipples, very nice view during cowgirl
Cat bathe 6/10 : SOP, nothing special
BBBJ 10/10 : Very strong suction and constantly licking my shaft while playing with my balls, after about 8mins, she capped me and blow for a while before FJ
FJ 8/10 : Very accommadating in lots of position with mild moaning, nice to play with her man made boobs and perky butt

after the session, we still continue talking while fondling around, i joking tell her she has many boyfriend because she have many gifts from different customers, like the channel perfumes, some jewelries and the huge Hello Kitty Doll that is almost 2 times her size, we laugh about it as i ask her how is she going to bring back the hello kitty to Thailand, looks like many bro kana KC by her till gao gao

Overall a good bonk, will RTF when have the chance
Old 15-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Boobsseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

This thread has been very quiet and cannot be seen, unless search.
I am still searching for big natural ( . ) ( . ) Cat 50 WLs,
Had done a few, but still want more....!
Old 15-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I think bros here more interested in original cup C boobs without sag rather than enhanced boobs or saggy boobs.

Sadly whole of cat 50 Thai, extremely hard to find.
Old 15-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Boobsseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

I am sure there are still some around [really hope so ].
Since no recommendation, will go round today
and let my other head decide.
Old 15-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsseeker View Post
This thread has been very quiet and cannot be seen, unless search.
I am still searching for big natural ( . ) ( . ) Cat 50 WLs,
Had done a few, but still want more....!
you done a few but didn't share and you say thread very quiet.....WTF...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1