The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Bro can share those wechat contacts? Going over this month and want to try shanghai girls. Thanks
Sent you PM
Old 15-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
darcdarc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in shanghai next week from 21st to 23rd, anyone will be there as well or have contacts for either ktv or sauna? Can share?

Cheers
Old 15-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qjkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share WeChat sauna contacts? Thanks!
Old 16-03-2017, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 15
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

any SH contacts?
Old 16-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to Shanghai on 30th for ktv session.
1st April at Wuxi or Suzhou for ktv session
Any Bros want to join us please pm me.
I have a group of 3 person including myself and China kaki
Old 18-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjkl View Post
Can you share WeChat sauna contacts? Thanks!

sent via pm
Old 18-03-2017, 04:56 AM
Samster (M)

Qjkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
sent via pm
Thanks! Most of the places have model looking pictures, how can you increase chances of service being good? Can you trust manager to pick for you or tip manager? If you book ahead and girl doesn't look like pictures can you send her back or will the manager get mad?
Old 20-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 15
hiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi to all brothers visiting Shanghai, especially the first timers.

It is in my opinion and limited experience that its not that easy to find happenings in Shanghai as compared to Indo or malaysia, few reasons why:

Healthspa's, Sauna's mostly require a manager contact verification before you visit that place and they "admit" you in.

Massage places usually just give Handjobs and allow autoroam, but rarely anything beyond that, plus these massage place not easy to find.

KTV girls are probably the best way but may be expensive to some brothers. " unless working supplier sponsor!"

Most hotels have Incall ML ladies, they are expensive at 1500RMB for 45 mins & you can't choose the lady. but are probably safer. Do watch your stuff in case they get stolen and probably best to lie to them that you are checking out tomorrow so that they wont call your room asking if you require their service again

"pink" shops & "hair" saloons are everywhere, you can identify when you see the miniskirt ladies sitting inside. I once walked pass a seedy hair saloon with 5 miniskirt ladies sitting on a sofa. Not my cup of tea thought, never tried these

Wechat... don't waste time here, you probably get a happier result at a massage parlor.

What I would like to heavily emphasis to friends visiting Shanghai is never, never, never ever follow anyone to go see or preview their girls. Usually at certain hotels entrances or lobby's, there will be 1 or 2 very persuasive guys asking in good English is you would like a pretty syt massage girl. they even have photos on hand to let you choose.
DO NOT EVER follow them. Would advice you to try elsewhere safer.

Recent personal experience: a younger colleague of mine joined on a company trip to Shanghai. Late night alone, stupidly followed a guy to preview girls. apparently did the deed there and was "charged" 10K RMB. did not have money to pay and was threatened by some punks. He called me and I had to go bail him out with another local colleague of mine. Nego down to 5K RMB, paid up and he was released.
He was quoted 1500RMB for 1hr with the girl but was "charged" 8500RMB for room, condom & towels. Ripoff!
Was not a good experience, would not want to see fellow brothers here fall into the same trap. apparently this is quite common in Shanghai...
Please stay safe
Old 26-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
newbi3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any incall contact for a massage?
Old 27-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at Shanghai Puxi last week and stayed around the capitalLand area.
I was wondering at the streets at night and found several massage joints around the area. Went into at least 3 of the joints over last 4 days; got a good massage but was disappointed that there were no actions after that. Not even the golden question of a HJ. It was disappointing but the massage was good. I even sweet talk a 40+ plain looking AUNTY to just tuck and rub me a few times but she just refuse. The refusal hype up my lust and I swear I'll give the 40+ old AUNTY a good fuxk if she were to come to my room! She eventually pointed me to a joint a block away and said that there may be action there.

I found the joint after ten minutes search, went in and ask for massage ( yes, again). The papa San explain the package which are rub 288, 388 and 488 for a HJ, BJ or a FJ. Opted for a BJ finally.

First girl came in was pork chop, rejected.
Second girl came in was young slender and fair. Not the prettiest type but like a university girl. She got long legs, tight butt and perky tits. She did a 20 min massage and the rest of history.

There are still good finds around.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
Bladeplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I am in Shanghai for this week but located at SongJiang, any brothers here can PM me some contacts or location / recommendation in Songjiang area for some actions? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo View Post
I was at Shanghai Puxi last week and stayed around the capitalLand area.
I was wondering at the streets at night and found several massage joints around the area. Went into at least 3 of the joints over last 4 days; got a good massage but was disappointed that there were no actions after that. Not even the golden question of a HJ. It was disappointing but the massage was good. I even sweet talk a 40+ plain looking AUNTY to just tuck and rub me a few times but she just refuse. The refusal hype up my lust and I swear I'll give the 40+ old AUNTY a good fuxk if she were to come to my room! She eventually pointed me to a joint a block away and said that there may be action there.

I found the joint after ten minutes search, went in and ask for massage ( yes, again). The papa San explain the package which are rub 288, 388 and 488 for a HJ, BJ or a FJ. Opted for a BJ finally.

First girl came in was pork chop, rejected.
Second girl came in was young slender and fair. Not the prettiest type but like a university girl. She got long legs, tight butt and perky tits. She did a 20 min massage and the rest of history.

There are still good finds around.
Will be in Puxi in 2 weeks. Do yo have the adress to the massage place?
Old 03-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
sent via pm
Could you please send me a PM as well with Sauna What contacts?
Old 04-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Joling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here today? Lol
Old 04-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster