The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Planned to be there from 31/12 to 3/1. While I have some personal matters to attend to, any bro who will be there and need help going around the places, can pm me.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys waiting for my ferry soon. staying in goodway hotel. any bros want to meet up later pm me tks.. its my solo trip settling a meeting first than planning to find a gl.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My First Ferry trip
from batam
to Stulang Laut

Date/Day:16/12/2016 Thursday
Depart BTC 1145
Arrive STL 1430
Travel time 1h45m
Rp255k one-way
Old 19-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Price list @ batam center

Schedule
Samudra express

IndoMas
Old 19-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Price list and schedule @JB
(Tax n charge Rm15 eachway not included )
Old 19-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Another invaluable piece of work. I will bookmark your post for my next stay. I am curious to hear what price will they propose me.
This,you may have to email them to know more.

Quote:
I understand that the prices above should be "public", that is achievable by anyone who gives a call to make a reservation and appears to be decently informed. They are in line with what I paid in the last year. Is that so?
I checked back a little,it seems that S$58 appears to be the lowest room rate given by Sinta after much meeting/s with their higher management back then. And their current public price (for members) as stated should be quite close.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=4865

Hence that post on the above link was meant for your update,in hope you wont go asking for Sinta's S$58 flat rate when you could paid about the same with the member pricing. Imagine S$58,multiplying by 7 nights,total amount would have cost you S$406.00 (about 3.817 million rupiah base on 9400/SGD),comparing it with public price of 3880k (for member).

US$ has strengthen against both Sing $ and Rupiah, so chances are you are most likely to get an even lower price base on their prevailing rate for 2017.

Quote:
I am afraid I will be proposed higher prices, but with the claim "just for you, regular old customer".
I guess my only weapon will be to threaten "I go to Kaha". That is a blunt weapon, because you know I want to make my booking well in advance and stay safe, that is be sure I have one of my favourite rooms without fearing they go sold out before I arrive.
No need to threaten,hehehe...they (the staffs) often knows that if the price isnt right for me there and then, i will head over to Kaha or An Shun,hehehe...my SOP for booking is simple :

1. I emailed them (the hotels) for room xxx.

2. I inform them my arriving date and the approximate arriving timing (via my 1st email).

3. I tell them i will head over to Kaha/An Shun and that staff/s there will call them ON THAT DAY by a certain time with my reservation name (also via my 1st email). No upfront payment needed.

4. Wait for them to reply my email to confirm my reservation.

5. Everyone's happy,hehehe...Kaha/An Shun,Hotel staffs and including me.

Actually, in any event if you were to encounter any issue,just pay for the 1st night's regular price,and then sign up as a member on the spot,and on your last day of stay,pay up the rest with the member's discount. Note : this is my advise in case they didnt allow you to sign up for membership upon check in. (remember,you ditched your membership before)

Membership in your case is worth it from my perspective becos you visit Batam on an average of about 3 to 4 times a year, staying for about a week each time and on your 3rd trip in the same year, you are most likely getting a free night stay there. And they clean 2 pieces of your laundry for free once a day after your 3rd trip (whereby you will already have acquire silver membership by then,and they clean 4 pieces of your laundry once you hit Gold).

With the silver membership,they give you a free ride to Harbour Bay 4 times a year too (that's if you are on Silver via an early notice, and 8 times a year on Gold).

Seems to be of more value for you than for me,hehehe...

Quote:
I have been always requested to pay half rate to check out at 6pm. It is fair, because I ask the staff to clean completely my room around 12 or 1pm, to have it clean fresh like never used for the afternoon (anyone guesses why? )
Oh well....hehehe...

Quote:
Only once, Holy Sinta forgot to add to my bill the last half day fee
Becos you checked out at 4pm+ that day and as a member plus a regular customer,i think they tends to shut one eye. I checked out 4pm+ a few times and once at 6pm+,and i wasnt charged extra too. But recently,i heard they are adjusting the late check out timing back to 2pm,so i will only know if i will be affected during my CNY 2017 stay.

Half day room fee cost 350k rupiah. I paid that amount when i am still a newbie checking out at 5pm+ about 2 years back,hehehe...i have it recorded in one of my earlier summaries so that i can remember it today.

Info written above were base on my limited understanding of your travelling pattern, and i could be wrong.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Very insightful read. Will be very useful as I start visiting batam again. However, using Agoda / Hotels.com + shopback suits me now though.
Old 19-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Xhuuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's new app in batam its call " GoDeal" , its like coupon app ,
you get the coupon and pay when u had that coupon discount !!
no need refilling ecash or anything, u pay when u eat..

this app not mine, im only sharing it.
Old 19-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that part of the year where all of a sudden this thread is getting lively, apart from the usual "suspects" more and more are coming out.
Old 19-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
maylink is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaylink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post

Just look at the boobs.
Both the lady and the guy look familiar. Maybe known friend.
Old 19-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Bro,dont mind me saying something. This is the internet world, and in a world, 1 kind of rice feed a thousand kind of men. Many here were from different culture, countries and background and sometime, they do not really mean what you think they say. Many misunderstanding has occurred in many forums and over the internet world just becos we failed to understand each other well enough...but once we start holding grudges, we will become just like them. Just take it as different brought up from different culture, different countries,different societies, different people doing things and even say things differently.

If you really read thru this thread and the older one,you will also learned that I have been called worse names. Why do you think I have a carrot head as my avatar and signature for? For things that are not-in-topic, i usually ignore them (unless it can catch my interest) and focus solely on the main objective in this thread. Remember the objective of this thread is in the thread title. Stay focus, and ignore the less important things,eg personal attack,name calling,intention to start a fight,trouble-making etc. There is also an ignore button at the bottom right side of each post to help too (which can be of help).

My say is,get over it...be better than them,better than what you are today.

Anyway,i do understand that you and I are of 2 different character, we also do things differently, and the above I say were mainly what I would do if I am in your shoe.

Keep an open mind, keep an open heart, respect everyone. The world and all earthlings in it will become your friends,hehehe...
I notice u jus got 1 more new name nw. U every nw & then also hv troublemaker givin u new names de. Some wise guy ever say 屁眼可以小,心眼不可以小.

Welcum 2 SBF!

Bro,also hor...ignore button on the left-hand side of each member's post la,not rite side lei...u type wrongly agn.

Pulling yr leg onli.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JieJieJiaoWo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros!

Would like to thank everyone who contributed to this guide as it helped me out a lot on my solo trip over! So just to help add in fresher experience from first time solo traveller, here's a noob itinerary I used:

( Click to show/hide )
Went on Friday morning using BatamFast ferry. Bought the tickets online, to and fro at S$50. Printed the QR code out so it was actually really convenient as I did online check in. Just need to bring the paper that I printed and just head straight for the ferry. Need to scan the QR code to board the ferry.
*Just to clarify that the boarding time is the time you are allowed to go into the custom area. So we do not have to arrive an hour before the boarding time!

From Habour Bay, I actually walked to my hotel, Godes Hotel. Reason for walking is; 1) I'll be able to explore. 2) Worst case scenario for my return on the last day if I got robbed, I would at least know the way and the duration required.

When you see a Mosque, Mac and KFC in the same area, then that area will most probably be the Nagoya Entertainment District (NED).

Though I did walk a big round, it actually worked in my favour as I was able to explore the Batam City Walk area and got myself oriented to the surrounding. On a side note, I walked till Batam City Walk and needed internet so I stopped at the JCO(the donut cafe shop) to get a cup of drink and free wifi. I was given a free donut by the counter girl?? Is this common marketing/tips strategy or am I really 'special'??

After orientating myself with google map from the free wifi, safely arrived at the hotel around 12pm. The actual check in timing was supposed to be 2pm onward, but the staff did let me check in straight away without additional cost. I didnt choose Formosa cause it was fully booked on booking.com. And it was out of my budget

Though I didn't get the glass window between the toilet and bed, the standard room still did fulfil the basic requirements for a non-picky cheapo like me. The only complain others might have would be noise level at night as near it there's a live band singing at night. The aircon is okay when you are alone, but will need to be cooler when you are exercising at night 2 nights was S$80 for standard room with IDR 100k as deposit. It is rather near to the Nagoya Entertainment District (NED).

After check in, went for massage at a massage place that's near the hotel I was staying. Between Godes Hotel and Spa secret. I think it was called Yummy massage. The ML was a MILF with C or D boobs, until I moved my hand underneath her shirt to grab them... Behind the pads I think it was an A.. lol, no choice, already agreed on the HJ @ IDR 150k so just follow through. Massage I actually opted for 1.5 hours but it ended early so came out around an hour time. The receptionist actually only charged me the one hour massage price which is IDR 80k. RTM? Nope.

The NED seems kind of dead? First night I walked to the NED and I was the only one in the restaurant... There were a few ladies in there that kind of look like there are waiting for people to hook them up but too bad I'm the conservative type. HAHAHA. Ate pizza for dinner at Lusy's Oar House. Basically, it's food to fill your stomach. I think the live band there starts after 8pm indo time. Cause the live band around the hotel started around that timing. So i went back to NED again to see if it has liven up, but it was still the same.. Though there was this one bar that had a lot of ladies sitting around. Was tempted to go in to try my luck but didnt have the guts to..

First night was rather peaceful. There was this ojek that kept asking me if i want overnight booking girl. I was outside blue moon, but he kept asking me to get on his bike and bring me to find. 600k -800k can get he said. Because its a Friday night. He said tourist normally go over on Sat, so Fridays will have cheaper and wider selection. Basically asking me not to miss the opportunity. I rejected his offer as I wanted to try Blue Moon. In the end, I didn't make any booking as I realise I wasn't confident/comfortable enough to walk into a booking joint on my own...

Second night, I went to blue moon area again. Saw the ojek uncle again and agreed to go with him. I actually was hoping I would get to see him again so I would have someone to bring me in. HAHAHAHA. He brought me to a few places, but I walked out empty handed after 3-4 places. He looked a little sad? So I asked if there were any more places. He tried to smile and said have, then he took me to the black listed morena?? There's no number, only saw morena. There's a wider selection available as compared to the others that we've been to prior. A few SYT. But 1 caught my attention when I entered as she was talking to the mama san when I entered. Then the mama san pushed/tugged her into the selection zone. So I took her. Mama san said 1.2 Juta, I said 1 Juta and mama san was shocked. I think she didnt expect me to bargain on the price as I looked docile. She said okay. So paid and off we went towards the hotel.

Mixed feelings. She was rather sluggish. Kept sleeping and seems uninterested. Since I'm quite shy, it was quite awkward for me. But I have to say she still do her job when you ask for it.

I think the rest are more on personal experiences. Last but not least, the coffee bread at the departure area is really worth the money!!

Sorry that my FR is so uneventful! But the purpose of me writing is to clear some doubts that I had before I went over.

Overall I think it was a good experience that would make my next trip a successful one!

*And that is why we can be whoever we want to be as long as we are alive!
There are no 'fake' people, we are all trying to find our true self.
I can be generous today, I could be a thief tomorrow.
Old 20-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JieJieJiaoWo View Post
Hi Bros!

Would like to thank everyone who contributed to this guide as it helped me out a lot on my solo trip over! So just to help add in fresher experience from first time solo traveller, here's a noob itinerary I used:

( Click to show/hide )
Went on Friday morning using BatamFast ferry. Bought the tickets online, to and fro at S$50. Printed the QR code out so it was actually really convenient as I did online check in. Just need to bring the paper that I printed and just head straight for the ferry. Need to scan the QR code to board the ferry.
*Just to clarify that the boarding time is the time you are allowed to go into the custom area. So we do not have to arrive an hour before the boarding time!

From Habour Bay, I actually walked to my hotel, Godes Hotel. Reason for walking is; 1) I'll be able to explore. 2) Worst case scenario for my return on the last day if I got robbed, I would at least know the way and the duration required.

When you see a Mosque, Mac and KFC in the same area, then that area will most probably be the Nagoya Entertainment District (NED).

Though I did walk a big round, it actually worked in my favour as I was able to explore the Batam City Walk area and got myself oriented to the surrounding. On a side note, I walked till Batam City Walk and needed internet so I stopped at the JCO(the donut cafe shop) to get a cup of drink and free wifi. I was given a free donut by the counter girl?? Is this common marketing/tips strategy or am I really 'special'??

After orientating myself with google map from the free wifi, safely arrived at the hotel around 12pm. The actual check in timing was supposed to be 2pm onward, but the staff did let me check in straight away without additional cost. I didnt choose Formosa cause it was fully booked on booking.com. And it was out of my budget

Though I didn't get the glass window between the toilet and bed, the standard room still did fulfil the basic requirements for a non-picky cheapo like me. The only complain others might have would be noise level at night as near it there's a live band singing at night. The aircon is okay when you are alone, but will need to be cooler when you are exercising at night 2 nights was S$80 for standard room with IDR 100k as deposit. It is rather near to the Nagoya Entertainment District (NED).

After check in, went for massage at a massage place that's near the hotel I was staying. Between Godes Hotel and Spa secret. I think it was called Yummy massage. The ML was a MILF with C or D boobs, until I moved my hand underneath her shirt to grab them... Behind the pads I think it was an A.. lol, no choice, already agreed on the HJ @ IDR 150k so just follow through. Massage I actually opted for 1.5 hours but it ended early so came out around an hour time. The receptionist actually only charged me the one hour massage price which is IDR 80k. RTM? Nope.

The NED seems kind of dead? First night I walked to the NED and I was the only one in the restaurant... There were a few ladies in there that kind of look like there are waiting for people to hook them up but too bad I'm the conservative type. HAHAHA. Ate pizza for dinner at Lusy's Oar House. Basically, it's food to fill your stomach. I think the live band there starts after 8pm indo time. Cause the live band around the hotel started around that timing. So i went back to NED again to see if it has liven up, but it was still the same.. Though there was this one bar that had a lot of ladies sitting around. Was tempted to go in to try my luck but didnt have the guts to..

First night was rather peaceful. There was this ojek that kept asking me if i want overnight booking girl. I was outside blue moon, but he kept asking me to get on his bike and bring me to find. 600k -800k can get he said. Because its a Friday night. He said tourist normally go over on Sat, so Fridays will have cheaper and wider selection. Basically asking me not to miss the opportunity. I rejected his offer as I wanted to try Blue Moon. In the end, I didn't make any booking as I realise I wasn't confident/comfortable enough to walk into a booking joint on my own...

Second night, I went to blue moon area again. Saw the ojek uncle again and agreed to go with him. I actually was hoping I would get to see him again so I would have someone to bring me in. HAHAHAHA. He brought me to a few places, but I walked out empty handed after 3-4 places. He looked a little sad? So I asked if there were any more places. He tried to smile and said have, then he took me to the black listed morena?? There's no number, only saw morena. There's a wider selection available as compared to the others that we've been to prior. A few SYT. But 1 caught my attention when I entered as she was talking to the mama san when I entered. Then the mama san pushed/tugged her into the selection zone. So I took her. Mama san said 1.2 Juta, I said 1 Juta and mama san was shocked. I think she didnt expect me to bargain on the price as I looked docile. She said okay. So paid and off we went towards the hotel.

Mixed feelings. She was rather sluggish. Kept sleeping and seems uninterested. Since I'm quite shy, it was quite awkward for me. But I have to say she still do her job when you ask for it.

I think the rest are more on personal experiences. Last but not least, the coffee bread at the departure area is really worth the money!!

Sorry that my FR is so uneventful! But the purpose of me writing is to clear some doubts that I had before I went over.

Overall I think it was a good experience that would make my next trip a successful one!
nice FR. and you are a considerate and thoughtful person by putting spoiler and also the way you write this FR
Old 20-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JieJieJiaoWo View Post
Hi Bros!

Went on Friday morning using BatamFast ferry. Bought the ... blah blah blah ...arrive an hour before the boarding time!

Normally is 45 minutes, collect the boarding pass from the ferry counter. Since you did online check in, you don't have to go to the Batam Fast counter. About half an hour before the ferry departure time, they will let you queue up, clear the AETOS guard before bag scan, clear bag scan and then passport scan.

This is applicable to weekdays and not so busy ferry trips during weekend. For busy trips (like between 9am to 11am, for example), timing is brought forward by another 15-30 mins.

Since you are travelling to Harbour Bay, why not buy Horizon Fast Ferry? BatamFast only have 4 ferry trips to Harbour Bay whereas Horizon have 12 trips to / fro Harbour Bay. Of course, if you have everything planned, then the numbers of ferry trips available is non material.

Quote:
Good thinking. The Dai Gor who met me on a trip to Batam last year August told me the same thing. At least when you walk, it's easier to commit memory. Let's face it.. Anyone can just take a taxi or ojet, but then everywhere would have seemed so near. And, you are always at these driver's mercy.

Quote:

Though I did walk a big round, it actually worked in my favour as I was able to explore the ... blah blah blah ... free donut by the counter girl?? Is this common marketing/tips strategy or am I really 'special'??
You handsome lor, got free donut. It's a package. It's the basic donut anyway. JCo is very affordable, and I used to buy it last time to my regular girl joint and treat them. Even cheaper if you buy the mini donuts package. This is something like what we call "buy sweets to trick little girl."

Quote:
Not much comment here, since I don't even know where is your hotel, or what the standard is like. If Formosa Hotel is not in your price range, you can try Lovinna Hotel (Nagoya, beware, there are 3 Lovinna Hotels in Batam), Hotel City Central, Hotel Hana (best, just across New Berry, a booking joint and 15 minutes away from Happy8, another booking joint). These hotels are between $20 - $40 per night and in the vicinity of Formosa Hotel, so you still can use the guide by Pro NoNo to navigate around the place. (Hana Hotel is sold out, anyway, last friday.)

Quote:
Though I didn't get the glass window between the toilet and bed, the standard room still did fulfil the basic requirements for a non-picky cheapo like me. ... blah blah blah ... HJ @ IDR 150k so just follow through. Massage I actually opted for 1.5 hours but it ended early so came out around an hour time. The receptionist actually only charged me the one hour massage price which is IDR 80k. RTM? Nope.
80K is about ok for a normal massage joint. 150K for milf, hmm, ok. You didn't do badly. I had a pretty good massage + vitalitas (LJ massage) for 1 hour for 200k, at my hotel. But, this deal is brokered by another Dai Gor. Initially she wanted 300k.

Quote:
The NED seems kind of dead? First night I walked to the NED and I was the only one in the restaurant ... blah blah blah ... to try Blue Moon. In the end, I didn't make any booking as I realise I wasn't confident/comfortable enough to walk into a booking joint on my own...
NED not my playground as I don't drink. But, I would say they probably get alive around 10pm plus, all the way to about 1pm+. Black Page would be a better person to pass comment on this place. Didn't you go into Blue Moon? They do massage, but at 1st floor, they have a room beside the counter that's where their booking girls sat. They have some very young girls. Next time, just do research beforehand and walk into some joints bravely. The worst is what? Go inside with no girls available. The okt won't humtum you if you don't make any booking.

Quote:
At least you bargain. And got a cheaper price, despite going in with a ojet. Did you have to pay the ojet? One tip.. tell any ojet or taxi driver, if you make any booking, taxi fare free. Else probably 10k per joint for the ojet. or maybe 20k for the taxi. i had never used this on taxi drivers, so the amount offered need to experiment. But, 10k for ojet is what i had used before.

Quote:
Morena girls are like that. No discipline, no customer service enforced by the okt. You didn't do too badly on your first trip. What I would have done better is grab the map available on this thread, grab a sim card, and walk my way to the joints. Easily can cut 250k off the booking fee. You didn't hit 3 shots? Some morena girls start wanting to leave once you hit 3 shots with them.

Quote:
I think the rest are more on personal experiences. Last but not least, the coffee bread at the departure area is really worth the money!![/SPOILER]

You mean the "roti boy" coffee/bread shop beside the small corridor to the toilet? Yes, it's nice. It made a big hoo haa about 20 years ago when it first start selling at China Square at Shenton Way. Now, you can get it at JB City Square (?) too, if you are there and want to miss the taste.

How much you spent in total and break down? Just an average will do, no need accurate amount.

For a first trip, you did ok. What I would change from your trip would be

1. Book a hotel at Formosa area. Those I list above will be more affordable, yet still near Formosa. Alternatively, I would book Hotel Utama / Biz Hotel / Hotel 18 which is at DC Mall area. This area is a hot bed for booking joints (5-6 all within 10 minutes walk) and massage joints (affordable) and these hotels cost $20 - $40 per night.

2. Grab the map available from this thread (go dig), grab a sim card with data package and explore away. The map here has the the joints in batam (most of them) marked. And, Google Map is really your good friend in Batam (or anywhere else you travel to).

3. Go everywhere by foot, except for long distance. If you stay Utama area, you can save easily up to 300k from taxi fare and driver commission. And, there is a coffee shop beside Hotel 18 with very very good food, and scores of indo chinese eating there.

Great job.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 20-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsahh View Post
Hey bros. Just got back from a 2d1n trip on 3 Dec. This is my 4th trip there. Went there with another 4 or my friends, they ask me to showed them around as this is their 2nd time there. Learn so much from the previous trips and especially from you bros. Decied to take the challenge as my main objectives is for them to have a good trip.
Thank you for sharing bro.

You treat your friend/s well and i can see from here that you are a good man (when it comes to friendship).

Quote:
For those who've reads my first fr would know that i spend 800k just for my driver. Not going to happen again. Quoted 600k for a 8 seater car. So about 120k each for five of us. I think the price could be lower, what do you bros think?
Yes I read your FR the last time,you made some mistakes,you shared and knew of what isn't right to do and you didn't repeat. Good job.

Since you asked,i would share my full day (not night,till about 9pm) driver price,4 to 6 seaters,i usually pay between 250k to 300k. So you can actually use my scale as a bench mark to bargain downward. I have never take an 8 seaters before,so I cannot really comment much but if I were to book one,i would probably only willing to pay about 400k.

Or I get the 250k to 300k 4 to 6 seater driver to drive 8 person 2 times round to reach my destination if the distance is not too long (less than 5 min drive). 3men goes with me to Batam,each has a girl including myself,2 couples goes up the vehicle to be brought to the destination 1st and the driver will come back for the 2nd couple to be brought to the same destination again.

This way,we all can go for our dinner,lunch,movies and perhaps even shopping together,hehehe...and be using just one driver that would cost 250k to 300k.

Any way between Nagoya,Penuin,NED area is often less than 5 min drive away (upon when your vehicle start moving).

Below are some pointers of my own and links for your further reference regarding taxi/ojek in Batam :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2162

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Side notes :

I said this before,in Batam,there is also 80k to 150k rupiah per pop (much older girls),lowest i have heard was 50k rupiah per pop (21 year old girl,with some techniques used <which i dislike the use of such techniques>) in massage shops when the girl/s were new and desperate enough. So i am a believer,anything and everything is possible. Then i ask myself,can everyone and anyone get it almost all the time (aka easily get those deals) in Batam,my answer is no. If its not going to be easily available,then i will only be sabotaging the newbies and the 1st time Batam visitors if i add those info into a Guide.

The same can be applied to Taxi fare too. 30k to 40k rupiah for regular rides from point A to point B if one bargained within Nagoya area. If one dont plan to bargain,the price will usually be 50k rupiah plus/minus,otherwise the carrot price of S$30 to S$50 per trip payment which can be seen in the old thread.

Here's my Taxi Pricing Variation during my Batam travel-about base solely on my experience.

1. Grab a full day taxi for only if one plans to go anywhere else more than just getting girls whereby it will usually cost between 250k to 500k rupiah per day. (a full day taxi here means the moment i arrive Batam till around 9pm in the evening and send me back the next morning/noon)

2. Grab a taxi for FREE (via negotiation with the driver) if one plans to go for only girls and thats it. Taxi driver earns from the commission from the booking joint. (if my objective to go Batam is purely just for girls only,i do not need a taxi at all) Taxi driver brings you to serveral booking joint,you picked the girls,pays for it (the girl/s) and the same driver send the girl to you at your desired time. No extra payment needed unless one wish to tip the driver.

3. If one has a regular taxi driver,take down his number. Negotiate for a point to point fare. It can be 20k to 30k rupiah fare from each point to point. Meaning i called the cab driver i knew,the driver comes to Harbour to fetch me to Hotel,i pay 20k. Then i called the same driver again to bring me go lunch,another 20k. Then call the driver to pick me up after lunch,another 20k,then call the driver bring me go massage,another 20k,and another round of calling to bring me back to hotel,20k rupiah,the list goes on and on. Its like a call per use per trip. (if i know i am going to exceed a certain amount per day/night use,i grab a full day driver instead)

5 points = 100k rupiah

Example : i go from Harbour to Hotel,1 point. Hotel to lunch,another point,to find girls,another point,go masaage,another point and so on.

4. Like i say before,i used some trickery from Harbour Bay to Money changer away from Harbour bay,then to Kaha and then to Hotel at 40k to 50k. All in will be less than 20k each point to point. 40k to 50k divided by 3 point destination. I use this method on my solo trips. (everyone who visit Batam before knows changing money at any ferry terminal usually not-so-good rate)

Even if i dont go to Money changer 1st and head from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa only,the fare is still 40k to 50k divided by 2.

5. Dial a Blue Bird taxi that runs on taxi-meter.

Taxi drivers get commission in almost everything whenever money comes out from my wallet,according to what i have read so far. Just that to date,i dont get to see a driver collecting his commission.(what i dont see doesnt mean its not happening in this case and they do collect commission) The taxi variances mentioned above depends on how i would like to travel in Batam. Meaning to say,i have a choice...hehehe...

Just sharing my experience here.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=182

Quote:
Exchange rate was 9400 at fomosa, saw a bro posted he got 9450. On the same day! Sian. Maybe i should try to ask for extra 50, with any price they quoted for the exchange rate?
No,in money changer,always start small. Ask 3 at least 3 shops.

You ask : How much for SGD to IDR?

He reply : 9400/SGD

Since you got at least 2 friends with you at the moment,each of you would probably want to change about S$300,which is going to add up about S$900. (perhaps can make it to S$1k?)

You ask : If I change more,any better rate?

He reply : How much you want to change?

You ask : S$500 (always start small 1st)

He reply : Give you 9420

You ask : How about we change S$900 (now then show him your real trump card)

He reply : Same

You ask : Nevermind, the other money changer on the other side give me 9450 (its a lie)

He reply : Cannot be,max I give 9430

Walk away a small distance away and discuss among yourself in silence to see if you wish to try ask other money changers in the almost same area.

1. You ask : I go check other money changer 1st (if you wish to get higher price)

or

2. You ask : Give me 9450 and I don't need to ask anymore

His reply for 1 : Ok,ok..i give you same 9450

or

His reply for 2 : Cannot,you go other money changer and ask la...

It will be up to you to decide at this point and if you think you gotten a good price,you may wish to change there or you may wish to just change only S$600 over your total S$900 and keep the rest for later on or the next day whereby the rate may go up or down.

Your money, your call.

Quote:
Book through kaha, got 525k for a deluxe room. Feel like got carrot even for a weekend stay.
50k extra for weekend is inevitable for most Batam hotel. Weekday price usually 475k from Kaha. (the price for Kaha will change on 2017)

With staying in the right hotel, wrong is usually minimized if you deemed yourself a newbie/1st timer. Many examples of failures in this this thread just becos they took their step number ONE not right.

When you are deemed no longer a newbie or 1st timer, you can always change your hotel stay. But it may means reliance on taxi would likely become higher and physically learning expereince in the trip becomes lesser. At least it would means that from my perspective.

Once you are seasoned-enough, you can stay as far as Pulau Galang,aka ex. Vietnam camp (almost an hour drive from Nagoya). You will still be able to get girls for the night. And getting wechat girls do not equates to being a season cheongster in Batam,hehehe... becos I would run a much higher risk,get not-as-good service (most time) and be paying a higher price.

Remember I say about paying higher and getting less comparing to paying lower and getting more?

I am speaking base on my own experience in Batam.

Quote:
We stared fishing. Not expecting so much as it's a weekend, and it's already 12pm at that point. Started from happy, was surprised with the quantity, but not much quality. 😂.
We decide to go Sri kandi, wasn't sure about booking there, but just decided to try. Book two girls from Sri mandi.(For me and a friend) Quoted 1.3mil each, manage to get 100k discount for each of the girls. Mami says weekends can't not discount so much. So just agrees with the price. Told mami we will fetch them at 4pm. Do note, at this point is just me and my other friend. The other 3 will be coming at 3pm ferry.
Wise move,hotel already confirmed,not need to be set on priority when you arrived. The right timing for the girls is priority.

Nice one there. I think if only all newbies or 1st timer could read your FR and learn from you would be good.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1