The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!
Re: How do you score a guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
Most of us are not VS models and I believe neither the other ladies here in this forum.

Hope my reply makes any sense to you.
This part makes the most sense. To guys here, they like to imagine any girl in this forum is a VS model. And vice versa for the girls. The truth is if we are any much better looking, we will all not be in SBF. The truth hurts sometimes. Kekeke
Old 27-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40304 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep looking at him n do some body language like touching n stroking yr hairs at the right time give him a wink if for me I will get the msg we r just like animals

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 27-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Garcia10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all for sharing.
Old 27-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lonelyheart, upz u my 10 charsiew points by today. Can't do it from my phone.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this statement of no gal want to have sex with is really funny as i am looking for someone to settle down not to find gals for sex. i guess nowadays are just whores only interested in the dough once there is dough their hole is open for business. seriously people in this land really like plucking the wrong fruit which i so much agreed with sadfa. unless there is one person can prove me wrong.
Old 27-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
this statement of no gal want to have sex with is really funny as i am looking for someone to settle down not to find gals for sex. i guess nowadays are just whores only interested in the dough once there is dough their hole is open for business. seriously people in this land really like plucking the wrong fruit which i so much agreed with sadfa. unless there is one person can prove me wrong.
I got talk about fruit meh?
Old 28-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Unless one studied or lived abroad in an English speaking country or from elite local schools, it's pretty hard to master and express ourselves easily. Definitely, we're still way far behind as compared to Americans, Brits and even Aussie. It's just a Singaporean culture that majority of us are surpressed on expressing ourselves even by vocal conversations, not just applies to typing because we're not given the opportunity to do so.

Unfortunately, I grew up by surpressing my thoughts as well as feelings, so pardon if my questions isn't clear or my English is just bad.

Back to your answers, I believe some guys do like milfs or I'm just aiming for the wrong guy who would prefer younger girls? Or they have too high expectation of a girl, however the guy's look is just mediocre. Most of us are not VS models and I believe neither the other ladies here in this forum.

I've never made a move yet so I'm just asking for opinions on how do you get to bed a (random) guy you see (especially in a bar). Of course, the best answers will come from them cause at least I'll meet their expectation on how ladies should hit up on them.

Any form of description is fine, for example what should be the conversation be like? Instead of just asking for sex immediately. Or what the lady should be wearing? And so on.

Hope my reply makes any sense to you.
Wahlan!!!!! This is exactly what I was talking about.
In your first post you gave the impression you tried n results not good. But now u say u never try before.

You're over thinking it la.
Life don't have instructions manual.

It depends on the joint n whether you're alone.
Some joints are pick up joints la.
So everyones cruising. Don't need to b shy.

Of cos I know some morons actually go for music n to dance.

Just make sure they don't think you're a hooker.
Dont need to give half ball la.
Just your normal dressing style. N not dress for office.
A skirt will b nice. Just don't buy from Hookers & M

If you're doing this, grow thicker skin n don't b so self conscious.

If you're alone, obviously you shouldn't dance alone like a nut.

Go sit at bar. Confirm got ppl talk to you la unless you look damn terok or nuts. If market is bad, make eye contact n smile but this got technique cos bar is dark.

If a guy comes to you, he initiates. You reply.
Don't tell me you don't know even know wad to say or carry the convo. I'm sure you're not locked in a cage in daytime.

Please hor. No one wants to hear about your problems
Or yr mysterious itch at yr groin.

Just ask about his job, or whether he go to the joint often or if he got nice watch or specs ask about that n move on la. BTW this is not debating club, no one cares about the convo ok. If the guy comes to you, confirm he knows its a fuckin joint so don't b too aloof, flirt a bit. Unless you don't want him.

And if you do this often enough, you'll learn the protective mechanism to sort the men from trash n ask the right questions if u want to avoid married men, psychos.

And please hor. Unless you want to see yourself on internet or your family receive your body parts in the mail, dont get intimate in his car, house or drink unknown drinks.

And we still haven't talk about if u only want to target whites etc. Or some guys in some joints aren't there to fcuk.

And your vs comments show yr mentality. You're not vs model, they're not k POP hunk. Even those guys who take C cupprs will take an A cup. Except ....... you guessed it. You look damn terok. You know why? Becos its free.

Last edited by sadfa; 28-08-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am surprised that a 'woman' might actually ask this question ...

As far as I know, women getting men to lay with them have never been a problem in the entire history of mankind.

Unless ... she's a total no-go zone..

When we meet some random women somewhere, we will only judge their appearance and nothing else. Not their personality, not their manners.

Whenever you are out hunting, please don't wear your wedding ring to the hunting ground, unless you are an A to S-grade woman. Those type of women get picked-up on wherever they go, with/without ring on their hands.

If you are average looking (B-grade to C-grade), then there are several ways to improve your chances. Since most women nowadays are already putting on some make-up, the next best thing is to improve how your body looks. I have known several guys who are willing to overlook the woman's face, if she has a hot body, they will fuck her. So work those butts and have some shape to it.

The easiest way to give out a signal that you are on the hunt is by dressing a bit more sexy. One of my Italian female friend loves to go out in a toga dress, with one side of dress' low-end raised higher using a hair clamp to show a bit of leg. We always know that she's hunting just from her looks alone.

Whenever you see a bunch of guys together and you see your target, you need to find excuse to have a small conversation. Look at him, and smile. See if he smiles back. Then pretend to look away shyly. Wait for a good 2 minutes, then leave the room. Go to the ladies room, fix your make-up, your hair, push your chests up, spray some more parfume, pull your skirt up a bit or anything. Then return.

Find him again, look at him, smile and give a small nod or two. If he saw this signal and interested, by now he would make his way to approach you.
If he doesn't then plan B.

Keep on moving in the room, but slowly make your way towards him, making as if you do it naturally, as you turn around and he's right in front of you. Better if you managed to brush your scent near him.

Make a small talk .. "Do you know where the ladies room is?". If he is keen, he would probably lead the way, perhaps later want to chat up with you. If he doesn't.. then .. you should really move to a different target. You could be just not his type. Not your fault. At least you have given him a hint.

However, if you are D-grade...there are other ways ... extreme, yes.. but I wouldn't recommend it as I think it might be degrading and to some extent makes the situation worse.

just my 2 cents...

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -

Last edited by randyrockhard; 29-08-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Feelings aside, you do know that they're married woman who fucks right in front of their husband right? Or it can go the other way round. I actually prefer the latter.

At the end of the day, husband and wife must return back and still love each other, thinking about the family and kids. Of course, more sex from each other haha
did i read you wrongly? you mean you prefer your husband to fuck another woman in front of you?

when are you going to make your fantasy come true? pulling the guy you fancy at a bar by the neck into a bedroom.. i await for your FR..
Old 28-08-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
did i read you wrongly? you mean you prefer your husband to fuck another woman in front of you?

when are you going to make your fantasy come true? i await for your FR..
Her writing very confusing. Hard to decipher wad she saying.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post

when are you going to make your fantasy come true? pulling the guy you fancy at a bar by the neck into a bedroom.. i await for your FR..
You didn't read wrongly. Yes, I would prefer him to see fuck another woman right in front of me. Can't help it if he's large for an asian. Sharing is caring. Actually I just like the girl that he's fucking with got tortured HAHA cause sure will be sore for days.

Done that a couple of times even way before we're married. Most of the time is foursome cause we only do it with couples.

I don't have the luxury of time to go every single week to find guys but if I try, will do FR haha
Old 28-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I am surprised that a 'woman' might actually ask this question ...

As far as I know, women getting men to lay with them have never been a problem in the entire history of mankind.

Unless ... she's a total no-go zone..

When we meet some random women somewhere, we will only judge their appearance and nothing else. Not their personality, not their manners.

Whenever you are out hunting, please don't wear your wedding ring to the hunting ground, unless you are an A to S-grade woman. Those type of women get picked-up on wherever they go, with/without ring on their hands.

If you are average looking (B-grade to C-grade), then there are several ways to improve your chances. Since most women nowadays are already putting on some make-up, the next best thing is to improve how your body looks. I have known several guys who are willing to overlook the woman's face, if she has a hot body, they will fuck her. So work those butts and have some shape to it.

The easiest way to give out a signal that you are on the hunt is by dressing a bit more sexy. One of my Italian female friend loves to go out in a toga dress, with one side of dress' low-end raised higher using a hair clamp to show a bit of leg. We always know that she's hunting just from her looks alone.

Whenever you see a bunch of guys together and you see your target, you need to find excuse to have a small conversation. Look at him, and smile. See if he smiles back. Then pretend to look away shyly. Wait for a good 2 minutes, then leave the room. Go to the ladies room, fix your make-up, your hair, push your chests up, spray some more parfume, pull your skirt up a bit or anything. Then return.

Find him again, look at him, smile and give a small nod or two. If he saw this signal and interested, by now he would make his way to approach you.
If he doesn't then plan B.

Keep on moving in the room, but slowly make your way towards him, making as if you do it naturally, as you turn around and he's right in front of you. Better if you managed to brush your scent near him.

Make a small talk .. "Do you where the ladies room is?". If he is keen, he would probably lead the way, perhaps later want to chat up with you. If he doesn't.. then .. you should really move to a different target.You could be just not his type. Not your fault. At least you have given him a hint.

However, if you are D-grade...there are other ways ... extreme, yes.. but I wouldn't recommend it as I think it might be degrading and to some extent makes the situation worse.

just my 2 cents...
That's a very detailed explanation and helps alot. Thanks so much! Will try it out when I have the time.

I don't think I'm that extremely good looking. For me I look more like a SYT rather than a MILF. People (I've met) usually don't take it seriously if I wear my rings unless they ask about it. Maybe cause I look too young to be married or have a kid when I'm already in my mid-20s
Old 28-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Photoshoots is Cool - loads of Potential

How to score guys

Just reveal some flesh

How to score the top 1 % hot hot HOT guys

Er......cant help u here
Old 28-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornybastard is Cool - loads of Potential

What if a lady drops all kind of hints that she can do this and do that but you are not interested?
How ah?
Old 28-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You didn't read wrongly. Yes, I would prefer him to see fuck another woman right in front of me. Can't help it if he's large for an asian. Sharing is caring. Actually I just like the girl that he's fucking with got tortured HAHA cause sure will be sore for days.

Done that a couple of times even way before we're married. Most of the time is foursome cause we only do it with couples.

I don't have the luxury of time to go every single week to find guys but if I try, will do FR haha
oooo sis u r really adventures in sex hehe, lucky your husband

pity mine not as good and open as you so cannot join your 4some .

if you want find guys ... dont look other place

Enjoy your life ... real life

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1