The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The convict

The next morning, I woke up early and prepared the settings for dad's anniversary. Aunt assisted me and by 10am, we were done and kept the offerings. Mel was still sleeping at this time.

We sat in the living room across each other in the small wooden square table to had breakfast, Aunt briefly asked me how was the worked and I told her everything was fine, except for the high workload, leaving off Mel intention. She was happy that for the first time since I started working, that we could have breakfast together. It had been 4 long years.

Just then, I heard the knob of the masterroom being turned. Our flat was over 30 years old, and were those types by the corridor, with both the toilets in the kitchen. As the door opened, both of us naturally turned to face it.

Mel came into view and it was really the first time I saw her just woke up look. First time.

She looked very different from the high-powered lady in the office, but in fact just looked like any decent 25 year old girl on the street. Her long hair was messy and of course she did not have her make-up on. She was dressed in a old sleeveless top and black cotton shorts, with just a small towel drape over one of her shoulder. Her sleeveless Tshirt was old and the material had thinned, which I knew because I had seen in countless times in the laundry. Her shorts was a little tight at the bottom and was bundled up, emphasizing on the V between her legs.

With one raised hand on her hair to block the falling strands, the other was opening the door. Obviously she had gotten out of bed and immediately intend to make her way to the bathroom. To be honest, I had no reaction or any thoughts about her, even in this out-of-bed look.

Aunt: Mel, come over.

She looked up at her mum, and for a second, her eyes widen a fraction, surprised to see me. I guessed old habits die hard, but she gained her composure quickly.

Mel: morning mum. Let me wash up first.

She proceed to close the door and retreat back into the room.

Aunt: come here before you wash up. It wont take too long.

I saw her hesitated for a moment at the door, unsure what she should do.

Aunt: Mel?

With Aunt's persistent she made her way slowly towards the table and reluctantly. She tried to straighten her hair in the meantime, not wanting me to see her, my boss, in a messy state.

She got to the table, sat next to us, facing her mum and sideways towards me. I continued to eat my own kuey from my plate, looking down and pretended not to see her.

Mel: mum. you could had let me wash up first. I haven't even brush my teeth.

she replied grumpily and was covering her mouth with one hand to block off her breathe.

Aunt: that will take forever. You know how long you use the toilet.
Mel: ok..... what is it?
Aunt: today is Uncle Peter's anniversary. Can you send me to the columbarium?
Mel: I know.
Aunt: I thought you would have forgotten.
Mel: Wasn't I who reminded you this year?

She replied even more grumpily. I stopped eating and looked up, surprised. Surprised that she remembered my dad's anniversary.

Aunt: I know you went with me every year. Just in case you forgotten.

This surprised me even more. I did not know she went with Aunt every year. I only thought aunt went alone based on the Chrysanthemum I always saw annually at my dad's annually.

I turn and looked at her, changing my perspective of her. I always thought she had a bad temper, with a mean and competitive character. Never did I know that there was a soft side of her.

Mel: I did not.

Aunt continued to tell her about someone weddings and I did not pay attention to the details. Now that I had a different perspective of this woman here, she became more of an individual to me, rather than just Aunt's nasty daughter.

As she continued the conversation with Aunt, my eyes moved from the side of her face, to her hair and finally to her back. Even though her hair was covering most of it, with her small towel on the shoulder further away from me, the back of her top was smooth. I tried to look for a hint of a bra, but I could not find. Automatically, my eyes crept to the opening of her sleeves as it was quite large and loose and with her hand covering her mouth, I could see her side boobs through that opening. As I noticed those porcelain looking B cups, but I could not see any part of her nipple.

I find a familiar feeling down in my loins and I quickly willed myself to look away from the alluring view in case Aunt caught me looking. Just then, I heard my name.

Aunt: so later we will go together with Sam.

My ears went back to the conversation as I started to pay attention.

Mel: why do we need to go together?

THis is why I always thought she was a mean person.

Aunt: Because it's his dad.
Mel: he could make his own way there.
Aunt: sigh..... he will come together with us.

Aunt said firmly but gently, not losing her patience with Mel.

Mel: ok....ok.... can I go wash up now?
Aunt: don't be too long. If you are taking forever, I will just go with Sam and you don't have to go.
Mel: ok... ok.... wait for me....

WIth that, she stood up and I got a brief glimpsed of her butt, with the tight little shorts bundling into her ass crack, as she went towards the kitchen.

A unfamiliar thought crossed my mind as I wondered if she is also naked underneath.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

She did not take as long as I thought she would. Within half an hour we had left our house. She was dressed very conservatively. Just a plain dark blue T-shirt, a pair of black plain shorts and flip-flops. Without her blazer or her power-dressing, she looked just like any 25 year old out there. If you had seen her on the street, you would never know that she was a demanding bitch in the office.

However, her car is a different story. It was a 320. So with her dressing, her car and her age, you would just think that she was the daughter of some rich man. Her girl-next-door look would definitely not placed her under the category of a mistress of some wealthy businessman.

I loaded the items into the boot, sat at the back and we made our way to the columbarium. Till now, she did not speak to me and I could sense the invisible wall that she had built up against me.

The visit was uneventful and we made our way home after that. As I knew that she would be staying in the house, and would not want to see me around, I got her to drop me off at the nearest MRT station with the pretext that I was meeting up with my friends.

Aunt: aiya, cancel your appointment. It's your dad's anniversary. We should have lunch together.
Me: Aunt, thanks for the invitation, but it's ok. I'll be back home late.
Aunt: sam, you know.....
Mel: mum, don't be bothered. I am sure he is going out to mix with those people again.

I kept quiet and did not retort as I knew that the conversation would go nowhere.

Aunt: ok...ok... don't be home too late.
Me: sure.....

The car stopped and I got off. I had nowhere to go, and end up catching some movies as the last time I was in the cinema was eons ago.

I loitered around until about 11.30pm when I got home, thinking that it would be the time when Mel would already be asleep. I did not know of her habits as the previous years, I did not encountered her. But over the past week, I thought this would be the time she would already be in bed.

As I walked along the narrow corridor, I noticed that the lights were still switched on. I pondered very briefly outside before deciding to open the gate. The TV was switched on, but she was sitting on the sofa when I opened the door with her notebook on her lap, typing something. She did not even bother to look up as I entered.

I went to bathe, remembering to wear a top when I came out, and because my hair was wet, I sat on the only armchair next to her to watch TV while allowing my hair to dry by the fan. About half an hour later, I heard her close her notebook, and felt her staring at me.

Instinctively I turn to look at her, but she did not turn away. It was not a friendly stare.

Mel: Remember this, we are not friends. I could shift out with my mum, but she wanted to continue to stay here. I am not moving out alone without her.

I waited and she continued.

Mel: Now you are working in the office, I am your boss there. But if you try anything funny at home, you are dead.
Me: Don't worry, you don't interest me. You are not my type.

I said that on purpose, to spite her. She changed back to the nasty person that I had come to know.

Mel: good. Keep it that way and don't get in my way.
Me: You can do what you like at home.
Mel: and don't you bring those friends of yours home, regardless whether male or female.

I took off my shirt on purpose. The look on her face was priceless. I just made her even angrier.

Me: this is my house. I can also do what I like, just like you and you are not my boss here.
Mel: Disgusting. Anyway, if you bring those people here, you will regret it.
Me: Ya. Like how?

She did not answer and instead got up, and went to her room.

I did not feel as if I got one over her, I only know that she would try to be even more nasty in the office, but it felt really good riling her up.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 14-08-2016 at 03:12 AM.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

The next morning, again I woke up earlier than her. I was suspecting that she sleep in during the weekends. Last night I had set the war and I already knew that I have to bear the blunt of her wrath in the office, so I might as well take the game even further.

Aunt had went to the market to get food for the week and I had just finished washing up. I was coming out from the kitchen when she opened her door. Again was her get out of bed look and was yawning as the door swings open.

Me: wa, so sleepy? hahaha....

She did not reply, but just glared at me as she waited for me to walk past her. Instead I remained where I was.

Mel : Get lost. Childish.

I looked her up and down deliberately. Without her heels, she was much shorter than me and with my size, I looked quite imposing in the small house. I purposely allowed my eyes to lingered a little longer than necessary on her boobs, and then down to her legs. Of course, she had since started wearing a bra and the faint shape of the outline did not go unnoticed by me. I looked up back into her eyes.

Me: hmmm... figure not bad....
Mel: pervert!

She took half a step back into the room and looked about to slam the door.

Me: hahaha.... but not my type....

I walked away from the doorway hearing her cursing me behind as I went back into my room. I knew that I must not go too far so as not to get her to shift out from my place as I am sure that dad would not be pleased with my actions. I changed and prepared to get out of the house before aunt return. Else, I would be stuck here with the feisty girl all day and that was not a pleasant thought.

As I opened the door, I could tell that she was waiting for me on the same armchair that I was sitting last night. She had washed up and straightened her hair, but still wearing the same clothes as last night. She stood up as I stepped out.

Mel: The next time you give me that pervert look, I will dig out your eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her and made sure she saw it.

Me: come on. I already told you. You are not my type.
Mel : you better make sure!

I did not even bother to reply as I made my way out of the house.

Not knowing what to do, I just wondered aimlessly around Orchard area the whole day. In the evening, I went back to the club I was last working in to find my ex-colleagues.

By the time I got home, it was 11.30pm. Everyone was already asleep. I did too and prepared myself to be prepared for whatever happened in the office. If it come to the worse case scenario, I'll just go back to being a bouncer. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

bros, can I know who up my points again without posting your nick? I would like to return the points.

Old 14-08-2016, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another wonderful story in the making. thanks TS!
Old 14-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
VicePresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro here.
Old 14-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new camper alert!!
Old 14-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I up you Liao... And subscribed to your story, please keep posting your story!
Old 14-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CopaAmerica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 14-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

bro bepo, you need to post before I can up you. All your post are more than a few days ago. I cant return the points. Thanks anyway.

Old 15-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

As per the last week, I made my way to the office without waiting for Mel. After the weekend, I definitely am not expecting her to fetch me to work. As I was on the bus, I braced myself for the attack from her. I had made up my mind that if I could not take it, it would be back to my original life again. No big deal about it.

The day started and ended without my incident. I was surprised, but of course, the standard OT stuffs which was "awarded" to me at the end of the day.

The remaining of the week passed quickly. I had alternate lunches with Gin and Liza, but still nothing from Mel. Again the standard stuffs, nothing out of the ordinary. To be very honest, I am not sure if I am to feel relieved. However, I believed that she is bidding her time and her attacks would come soon.

Soon it was the last day of the week. I was about to make my way home for the weekend at about 6.30pm even though the rest of the folks were still working.

I stood up and looked into her office and she was reading a document. I know even if I try to sneak away, she would somehow get a sniff of my disappearance. I was waiting for her to call but it never came. So, I took the initiative and rather face the music now and then. I walked into her room.

Me: Boss, I am going off.
Mel: ok....

She replied without looking up. I felt puzzled.

Me: nothing for me to do?
Mel: nope.
Me: really? nothing?

Finally she looked up.

Mel : what do you want?
Me: I thought you will have some documents for me to clear.
Mel: I already told you that there's nothing extra. You can go home.
Me: I cant believe it. Anyway thanks and good bye.

I turned and started to walk out her room. Just as I was rejoicing, she called out to me. I knew there was something.

Mel: oh. wait. did you get your passport?
Me: yes. I collected it during lunch this afternoon.
Mel: Good. Send it to HR. They will take down the details and will be making arrangements for your trip with Woon soon.
Me: ok. I will go and look for them now. Anything else?
Mel: don't bother. They already left. Normally they leave on the dot. Just remember to bring it on Monday.
Me: ok. Anything else?
Mel: no. bye.

I turned to go, anticipating her to call out to me once more. Surprisingly, she did not, so I made my way home.

Old 15-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story
Old 15-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

I was expecting her to be back at 11.30pm, her normal time. So after dinner and topless since it was only aunt at home, I settled down to watch TV on the sofa as aunt made her way to sleep. At her age, she gets tired easily and normally by 9pm, she is already in bed. I intended to retreat into my room by 11pm so as not to bump into her.

It was unexpected, but I heard the door opened at 9.30pm. I was concentrating on the TV and did not heard her heels clicking in the corridor, thus had no time to get into my room to get dressed.

I turned my head and took a glance at her, and she was dressed in a yoga pants, sports bra with a loose singlet over it and sports shoes. No wonder I did not hear her.

She looked at me as well and I saw her rolled her eyes.

Mel: flasher.

I had no intention of picking an argument with her. However, I was still in the middle of watching channel 8 drama, I had no intention to return to my room. As I said the last time, I had my rights to my house as well, and I choose to remain topless and watching my TV.

I heard her went into and then to the toilet to bathe. I continued watching till the show ended. I switched off the TV and got up. Just then, I heard the toilet door open as well.

As I turned to walk towards my room, she exited from the kitchen. I took a brief glance at her, and my jaw dropped, literally. She was toweling her hair, which was still dripping, but it was her dressing that made me opened my eyes wide.

She was just dressed in a large old white Tshirt. Again it was those that had spent many years in the washer, and the material had grew thin. In fact, I knew it from the time that I had lived in the house of all those old clothes of hers lying around. However, by just seeing those old and well-washed fabric without actually seeing the person wearing it, it was hard to imagine anything about those old materials.

The shirt came down only 1/3 to her mid-thighs and the light from the living room illuminated the white fabric and I could see the black satin thongs that she was wearing. In fact, I am sure if I were to squat down, I could see the edge of her undergarments.

As for her top, the thin material offered no protection. With the hair dripping, there was already a patch on her chest and the darker shade of her nipple show through quite prominently.

Although I worked in the club and had contact with many scantily dressed girls on a daily basis, seeing my nasty boss dressed like this is another matter altogether. Even I never had any prior sexually thoughts about her, my body react to the view that I was presented. Without any control, I scrutinized up and down her body.

She saw my expression and frown.

Mel: what are you looking at? Pervert.
Me: You are dressed like this and then you said I am a pervert. I am around and I am a man. please be reasonable.
Mel: so? THis is how I dressed all the time before you suddenly decided to change your job. And you said I could do what I want at home.

True, that was what I said last week.

Me: errm.....
Mel: anyway if you touch me, I'll make sure you get back in again.
Me: wait.... wait.... who says I have any intention of touching you?
Mel: good. You better don't.
Me: but you should still wear something more.
Mel: you are topless as well.

I looked down and remembered that.

Me: I ..... I wanted to wear a top, but I did not know you will be back so early.
Mel: so? you want to be comfortable in your own place right? So do I.
Me: errm....

She left me dumbfounded with her argument. What she said is quite true, but she is not related to me. Is she mind fucking me?

Mel: you are going into your room right? So get lost. I need to blow dry my hair.

Why is she always so unfriendly to me? Anyway, I could not be bothered with her, but I wished she is nicer to me, not because I liked her or want to get into her good books. But imagine that you need to face such sarcastic remarks in the office and also at home. It was bringing unduly stress to my mind.

Without answering, I retreated to my room. Her figure was delicious, but her attitude sucks big time. By the time I closed my door, my dick had went back to its flaccid state.

I went to bed and sleep.

Old 15-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

The next morning, I woke up and as per normal, Mel was still sleeping. Aunt at the market.

I did not hang around the living room, but stayed in my room to do some exercises such as dumbbells and pushups. I did not hear her wake up, but suddenly, she opened my door as I was doing my situps. My head was near the door, and as the door opened wide, I turned and look up the general direction.

She had took a step into the room before she realized I was on the floor. So her position was almost on above my head. With the unobstructed view, the first thing I saw was right up her Tshirt. The underside of her boobs and her black thongs in full view. It was not a lacy piece, but those made of cotton material. Her slender thighs were smooth and hairless.

Immediately, she jumped 2 steps back, out of my room while shouting at me and placing her hands on the bottom of her shirt to block my view.

Mel: WHAT ARE YOU PEEPING AT?!

I quickly got up and although I did not return her shout, I was not too happy that she did not knock first and then shouted at me.

Me: hey! be reasonable ok?
Mel : YOU WERE PEEPING!!! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!!
Me: COme on! I was doing situps! fuck...... how do I know you will try to come into my room.
Mel: YOU WERE.....

I tried to cut her sentence off but she continued shouting, and I have to shout above her voice for her to hear me.

Me : ......... I .... WAS.........
Mel: ........PEEPING.....
Me: .....EXERCISING...........AND.........
Mel: .........UP ......... MY.........
Me: ..........YOU.....WERE........THE.........
Mel: .........CROTCH!..........

She stopped to take a breathe, but I continued at the top of my voice.

Me: ........ONE WHO OPENED MY DOOR WITHOUT KNOCKING!..........

I think she suddenly realized that and just stared at me furiously.

Me: I tell you, I was doing my situps, you look at my room, tell me where can I do it?

I took a step back into my room for her to have a look. I am not sure previously when I was away in the evening, if she did stepped into my room, but I was quite sure she did as she still had a cupboard of stuffs in my room. That cupboard was always locked and I do not have any idea what is stash away in it.

She did not come in and she remained in a furious mood, although she had now calm down.

Me: anyway, what do you want?
Mel: Of course it is to get something from my cupboard.

She rolled her eyes.

Me: ok.....

I initiate to move out of my room.

Mel: nevermind. I don't need it anymore.

With that, she walked back into her room and slam the door and left me wondering if I should be the one to shift out instead. It is affecting me to continue living with such a bad tempered and mean person.

I decided and started to look for a place to move out to. Just then, my phone beeped.

*beep...*

It was Gin. I wondered why she texted me.

Old 15-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 16
S.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud of

Nice. Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1