The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The convict

We arrived at the lobby soon as the traffic was light. Dex and Mike bade us farewell and we made our way up to our rooms. The twins' room were on the same level, but at the other end of the corridor.

Me: we need to talk, fast. Let's go to your room.

I ushered them into the twins room. I stood as the girls all sat on the sofa, unlike school girls waiting for their discipline master.

Gin hands were on her knees, and she bent forward, offering me an unobstructed view of her cleavage, something that Mike was noticing all night. I remembered the short petting session we had when we were in the stairwell.

Tonic was leaning back on the backrest, and because her skirt was so short, I could see her white G-String peaking out from under her skirt. Again, I remembered the time we had when we were in Gin's room.

Finally, Mel was just sitting upright and crossed her legs, showing off her slender thighs. The vision of her showing off her pussy earlier this afternoon came flooding back.

With these 3 beautiful women sitting in front of me in such sexy poses, without my control, my erection started to rise as I stood there.

Tonic giggled as she pointed to my pants.

Tonic: sam.... why are you having an erection? I thought you have something to speak to us?

I saw the 6 pairs of eyes looking at my groin. Mel spoke softly to herself as she rolled her eyes and looked away.

Mel: pervert.....
Me: hey.... wait..... I really have something really important.
Mel: then say. Stop fantasizing.

I sat down on the armchair and forced myself to look into their eyes.

Me: I don't know how to break this to you, but I'll be direct.

I took a deep breathe as they anticipate for me to speak.

Me: Mike wants the both of you tonight?
Gin: WHAT?
Tonic: haha.... really?
Me: yes.....
Gin: NO! I am NOT going to do it with that guy! He looked so disgusting.
Tonic: but you have to do it. We were supposed to follow orders....
Gin: No! unless it's sam. If not no!

She caught all of us by surprised with her last sentence. Mel turned and looked at her with eyebrows raised. I was also taken aback.

Tonic: He's Mel's. And there is no way you can have him....
Gin: You already had him. So don't talk so much here....
Tonic: whatever you say is no use. I am going to call the boss.
Gin: go! call him! I am not going to do it!

Mel looked at me and I just looked back. I have no idea what we can get Gin to work. Till now, she was just a audience.

Mel: Sssshhh.....

The twins stopped squabbling and looked at Mel.

Mel: Sam, what happens if you refuse?
Me: I don't know.

She thought for a moment.

Mel: actually, I don't know as well. But he is an important piece in the jigsaw to my plans. I need to use him.
Gin: You can have him then.
Mel: If I need to, I will. But I am not his target now. You are.
Gin: I am not going to do it!

Gin was still not persuaded.

Mel: Ok. Let me think of something. I'll call you back on your phone. Sam, let's leave them alone first.

With that, I followed Mel back to our suite.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Back in our room, once the door was closed, she stopped abruptly in front of me. I bumped into her back.

Mel: watch it.
Me: why did you stop? you have a plan?
Mel: no....
Me: then? if not, you'll start giving me names again.
MIB: cool it Sam.

I looked pass her into the room. MIB was sitting on the armchair.

Mel: how did you get in?
MIB: I booked the room remember?
Mel: what do you want?
MIB: How was the dinner?

we walked to the living area and sat on the sofa. I related the whole story to him, leaving out the part on Mel's performance, until what we discussed as we left the twin's room.

He did not reply, but picked up his mobile and made a call. He spoke in Russian and we did not understand. After 30seconds, he hung up.

MIB: ok. done. Gin will do it, but she had a condition.
Mel: what condition?

MIB looked at me.

MIB: she wants him to be in the room as well. If not she will not do it.

Mel looked at me and nodded her head.

MIB: sam, you can call him now.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

ok guys, that's the last update for tonight.

Happy reading.

Old 28-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xinxin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The convict

Nice story bro!
Old 28-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
ok guys, that's the last update for tonight.

Happy reading.
Thk bro for the update.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Nice story !
Old 28-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6331 / Power: 18
sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
Nice story !
8 points upped for exchange
Old 28-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 16
Abbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice story !
Upped sir 7 for exchange
Old 28-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4466 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice story !
Upped my humble for exchange
Old 28-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
presario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypresario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

upp you TS~ great story!

Shiok Pictures

Thanks to all Bros who have upped me! I will return the favor!! Pls pm me if i have not.
Old 28-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MuackyMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story!! Please update again
Old 28-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice!! Sadly no twins sex!!
Old 28-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ZF201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!!
Old 28-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Targus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Nice!! Sadly no twins sex!!
Maybe Sam will have the houour
Old 29-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

I picked up my phone, looked into it, considered for a moment before putting it down again.

Me: no..... I am not going into the room.
Mel: why?! Then how are you going to get Gin to agree?
Me: sorry....I really don't want to be there..... no.....
Mel: without Gin, Mike will not get what he wants and my plan wont work....

I did not reply to and instead turn to MIB.

Me: sorry, but I am sure you will be able to get Gin to do it.....

He looked at me and smiled.

MIB: I am surprised. It was a good opportunity for you, but you chose not to be involved.

The smile did not leave his face at any one time as he picked up the phone. This time he took only 10 seconds and hung up. Mel looked at both of us. She had stopped arguing.

MIB: ok. done. Tonic will be at the lobby in 30mins.

He got up, straightened his blazer and made his own way out.

Mel sat there staring at me and I was not sure what she wanted.

Mel: aren't you calling Mike?
Me: oh....

I texted Mike, and he was excited about it.

Me msg: ok. Be at the lobby in 30mins. Tonic will be there.
Mike msg: really? How did you do it?
Me msg: just prepare my money.
Mike msg: good. I knew you were resourceful. I transfer to you once done.

I did not reply but felt a bitter taste in my mouth. At that instance, I felt like a pimp, but I knew I had no choice. Gin & Tonic worked for Igor and Tonic had already used her body on me once. I have no interest to be involved with them physically again even though the thoughts of having a pair of twins were interesting.

Furthermore, all these caused by Igor. If he had not started the game, then Mel would not be in this predicament.

Still, I did not feel good and I buried my face in my hands. As Mel was sitting besides me, I felt her arm over my shoulder. Just the arm. A consoling gesture. Nothing more.

Mel: sorry... I know you and Gin....
Me: no.... it's not that..... Gin works for Igor anyway.....
Mel: yes.... I know.... I know it's not easy to let another man...... errm...... with someone in your heart..... sorry about that.
Me: no....Mel.... since Gin appeared on the boat, everything was left behind there.....

She pulled her hand back and looked at me with an astonished face.

Mel: har? so why are you depressed?
Me: I felt like a pimp....

She burst out laughing.

Mel: hahaha..... this is funny.....haha.....

I glare at her.

Me: no! it's not funny.... I mean it!
Mel: hahahaha...... you?! ..... pimp?!!...... haha.......
Me: stop it.....

She is not stopping and I used my shoulder to bump hers a little. It really wasn't hard, but with the differences in our weight, something that is like a gentle breeze to me, is like a hurricane to her. She bundled over the other side, falling onto the sofa.

Instinctively, I moved and reached out to try to stop her for falling, one hand trying to reach for her flailing arm and the other trying to grab her waist.

Splattchhh****

Because her butt was sitting on the back of her dress, and the substantial pull from the front of the dress due to the weight of body as she fell, I heard the tearing sound from the dress. The pins that were securing the dress tore the fabric from her thighs upwards all the way, leaving only the remaining top 2 pins still in place.

Without anything to fasten them, the fabric fell opened and because she was not wearing anything underneath, every part below her breasts were exposed to me.

Mel: oooohhhh.......

My reactions were not quite fast enough to stop her fall. The laws of Physics were faster. As I watched her fabric snapped, my mind reacted to try to pull the hand back. But by now, my movements were already in full flow, and my center of gravity had since shifted.

The hand that was trying to grab her arm, because of the delay from my mind, was a split second too slow and did not reached its target. Her arms brushed against my fingers and it landed on her breast. The other hand landed on her warm bare butt instead of her waist.

And I landed on top of her side and knocking her wind out.

Mel: ouffffff......

Before she even started shouting at me, I quickly rolled myself off her, allowing myself to fall onto the carpeted floor.

Me: ouch..........

My momentum of rolling off her, made her landing right on top of me, with my hands positioned upwards to try to cushion her fall.

Me: oucchhhh.......

Although everything happened in just a flash, but it seemed to play out in slow motion to me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1