The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
The convict

This story is purely frictional and any similarities to any person alive or dead is pure coincidental.

-----------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day as I finally got my acquittal released from Changi. Only carrying the items that I had with me 7 years ago, I looked around the surrounding area, nothing much had changed.

Dad had not visited me in a while, roughly 6 months to be exact. I wondered if he received news on my release. But anyway, no one was there to pick me up, unlike the MediaCorp movies where you will always see someone at the exit.

With the heat around me, I boarded the bus and made my way to my dad's Haig Road house. I am sure he would be pleasantly surprised to see me. During the long journey, I watched the landscape and amazed at how much things had changed.

I started to think of that fateful day that landed me into hot soup.

--------------------------------------------------------------

7 years ago.

I had just completed my NS after graduating from a local polytechnic. At a ripe young age of 22, my whole life was in front of me. I had so much to look forward to. My grades were good enough for me to enroll into the university and I was waiting for the coming June before commencing lessons.

I remembered it was a breezy evening and I was staying in my room playing FIFA on my playstation, after the simple dinner I ate with Dad. He had just went out to get his taxi from his hirer to start on his night shift and I was alone at home.

Mum had left us for another guy when I was 3. Dad was the only one I had. Even though he was a single parent, he had taken good care of me, trying his best to provide me with whatever he could.

With his meagre earnings, he had saved enough to buy me the latest iPhone 3G model and I was more than happy with it.

About 730pm, my beloved phone rang. I picked it up and Ah Hock was on the line. Ah Hock is my camp mate in NS. He had dropped out in Secondary school and was a Driver in my camp. I got to know him through another Platoon mate, Jason. After we ORD, together with Eric, the 4 of us continued to hang out together.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 11-08-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The convict

New story! Camping for more
Old 11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

campinggggggggggg
Old 11-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for another great story.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
Kittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to beholdKittybloom is a splendid one to behold

Camping too with my nachos n coke😆😆😆
Old 11-08-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Hock: Oui Sam, you at home?
Me: yup. what is it?
Ah Hock: we down stairs your house now. change and comedown. Faster....
Me: where are we going?
Ah Hock: Aiyah..... come down first then talk. Confirm you wont boring one lah....

On his promise, I made my way out of the house, without asking what the plan was.

As I got down the stairs, I saw that Eric was driving his family car. Jason was also in there as well. I noticed another person in the car as I approached it.

Me: errrmm... who is she?
Jason: my girlfriend lah.

Ah Hock was sitting in front with Eric and he leaned out the window impatiently.

Ah Hock: get in the car lah.....

As I succumbed to the pressure from them, I got into the car. I noticed that the girl looked quite young. She was quite pretty looking actually with long dye hair, a small tube top that did not cover her tummy, and shorts.

Jason: Bro, stop staring at my girl.
Me: oh sorry.
Jason: This is Grace. Grace, this is my brother Sam.

She said "Hi" with an accompanying wave of her hand, that made her looked even younger. I would say perhaps she is about 16.

Me: bro, how old is your girl?
Jason: why you care?
Me: Errrmmmm.... nothing.... Hock, where are we going?
Ah Hock: haha... let me bring you all to enjoy....
Eric: steady.
AH Hock: OUI! watch the road lah.....

With that, Ah Hock turned on the music in the car and started blasting away.

The drive was short as we soon in Geylang. Eric parked the car along the road outside a hotel and switched off the engine.

Me: what are we doing here?
Ah Hock: mai kan cheong...... hotel only what..... it's not like we going to your place.
Me: yah, but what are we doing here?
AH Hock: come here party lo....
Me: huh?
Eric: bro, stop asking questions. We already got the drinks. It's in the boot.

With that, all of them got out. There were 2 cartons of beer and I was supposed to carry one of it. The 3 of us made our way to the reception while Jason and his girl sneak into the lift lobby, without the receptionist noticing them. We made our way up to the room.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
upsidedowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to new story!!!
Old 11-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

The room was sparse, with only 1 queen size bed, a small dressing table and chair, with a tv. We decided that the floor was dirty and all of us sat on the bed as Ah Hock gave us each a can of beer.

I watched Jason as Grace started to drink from the can.

Me: bro, how old is she?
Jason: why you care? What's wrong with you tonight?!

He sound irritated and I stopped probing. We did nothing except talking about our NS Days and told jokes to Grace. She giggled shyly whenever a dirty joke was told.

And after we finished our 3rd can, AH Hock suggested that it was too boring sitting around. He took out some poker cards from somewhere, and initiated some cards games. It started with drinking, but then he became bored again.

He took a look at Jason before speaking.

Ah Hock: Bro, want to play truth or dare or not?
Jason: On.
Ah Hock: your girl playing?
Jason: why not?

With that, the game started. To roll the game, he started with me.

Ah Hock: Sam you start
Me: errmm...ok....
Ah Hock: truth or dare?
Me: truth.
Ah Hock: Are you a virgin? hahaha.....

I hesitated for a moment and stole a glance at Grace. Obviously the guys already know the answer.

Me: yes.

I replied meekly and laughter went around the room.

AH Hock: good. Eric your turn..... Sam you ask.
Me: truth or dare?
Eric: truth.
Me: Errrm.... do you shave your armpit?

Before Eric can answer, Ah Hock cut him off.

Ah Hock: wah lan. what kind of question is that?
Me: errrmm... I cant think of anything.
Ah Hock: not counted..... I ask...... Eric, have you ever lick a woman CB?
Eric: yes! and it's nice! hahahaha......

Again laughter filled the room.

Next was Grace turn. She choose truth as well.

AH Hock: have you fucked Jason?

She blushed and looked at Jason before meekly replying, yes.

The guys high-fived. This went on with everyone choosing truth for the next 2 rounds. Ah Hock was not satisfied.

Ah Hock: ok. no more truth. All have to choose dare.

I tried to protest, but Jason and Eric seconded him. I was out voted.

Since the round started with me, I was the first to perform the dare.

Ah Hock: you said you virgin?
Me: yes. You already knew.
Ah Hock: masturbate for us to see. hahaaha
Me: you crazy? I want to stop the game.

They started reprimanding me, but because I was young and with the effect of the alcohol, I surrendered to their pressure. I unzipped myself and took out my flaccid cock and started to stroke it. However, I totally could not get myself to be erected in front of them no matter how I tried and they left me off. Only thing is that I was to sit there naked for the rest of the game.

I prompted Eric to dry hump a pillow, Jason prompted Ah Hock was to try to squeeze his dick into the small opening of the can of beer, which he was not too successful.

Next was Grace's turn. All eyes turned to her and we were expecting Ah Hock to say something. However, he passed the baton to Jason.

Ah Hock: your girl. You ask.
Jason: errrmm..... ok, removed your top and remain topless.

She stared at him and shook her head.

Jason: wah, you agreed to play the game and now you want to embarrass me?

She looked down for a moment before placing her hands underneath her boobs and yank the whole top off, together with her bra. Her tits quivered in response to her motion. All eyes zoomed in to her bosom. I could not tell, but her melons were big. Her areola followed the size of her boobs and were large as well. She did not even bother to cover up and this was the first pair of real boobs I had ever seen. My dick started its upward ascent. I saw Ah Hock's having the same reaction. She stick out a tongue at Jason and pouted her face.

Grace: happy?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Jason did not answer her.

Ah Hock: your turn. I want you to lick her breasts.

Grace raised and eyebrow, and before she could protest, Jason plunged his mouth to her large nipples and started to lick them. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong for her and he suckle them with gusto.

Slurp slurp slurp..... was all that I could hear. AH Hock and Eric gathered near her boobs and watched Jason sucking those tits. From where I was sitting, I could see her boobs stained with his saliva. Her nipples were now fully erected in respond to his fondling.

Grace: eeeemmmmm....... stop..... sttttoooooppppp...... enough..... mmmmm.....

I thought Jason would stop, but he continued to suck her breasts. He pushed her down on the bed, with one hand grabbing her breasts, I could see the other unbuckling her shorts. AH Hock and Eric just sat there and look, with Ah Hock having a massive erection. With Eric's bulge, I could see that the couple was having a reaction on him as well.

Finally Jason got the button off and the sound of the zipper being pulled down. I saw that Grace did not resist him as he slid her shorts and undies off her bottom, leaving her totally naked.

She opened her legs to accommodate him as he adjusted himself and plowed into her.

Grace: aaaahhhhhh...... aaaahhhh......

she was moaning, just like in the AV. I continued sitting there and watched as Ah Hock moved closer to them. Surprisingly, she reached out and grabbed onto his cock and started stroking him. Jason did not seemed to mind as he still continued to fuck her love hole.

Eric by now had removed his clothes and went forward to Grace as well. Without any command, she grabbed his manhood with her other hand.

This scenario was too much for me and even without wanking off, I suddenly felt the rush of spasm in my manhood and I ejaculated my white stuffs on my own leg.

Me: shit.....

I looked at them again and Jason seemed to have cum into Grace. She push him off her and pulled Ah Hock to take over. Quickly, I made my way to the toilet to wash up. I was not sure if I wanted to take part.

After my quick shower, the scene was now Eric humping Grace doggy style. Ah Hock was lying besides Jason with a deflated dick.

Just as I was considering if I could squeezed into the bed, there was a knock on the door. I looked at Jason and AH Hock, they were already sleeping and Eric was still humping Grace to care about the knocking.

Without thinking, I threw a towel over my bottom and opened up the door.

Standing in front of me were many men. There were some women as well as they burst into the room. I did not realized it then, but later knew that it was an AV raid. Not specifically for us, but for prostitutes.

They came in, checked Grace's identification and we were all charged with rape for she had not passed her 14 birthday.

Although I pleaded my innocence throughout the trial, the guys could not help me verify my claims as they were deemed too drunk to remember. Grace did not said anything as well as she was an unnamed victim because of her age.

As such, I received a 10 years sentence with 6 strokes.

Dad was upset as I was led away in court and I could see a tear in his eyes, especially the disappointment in his eyes was too much for me to bear.

The rest were also sentenced with me, but I wasn't too happy with them because none of them stood up for me.

Finally, sometime early this year, I found out that Grace was migrating, and she had the courage to admit that I was in no way involved in the whole incident and that is why I was finally released.

However, I had lost 7 years of my life because of her. Still all was not lost as I had finished my degree in there.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

As my bus arrived outside Haig Road market, I brought myself back to the present.

The changes were substantial. EVen the old lion city hotel was gone and replaced by a new building called 1KM.

As I walked the path that I used to walk on my way home, I thought about why dad did not turn up. I am quite sure that he would have received the letter from the authorities.

He used to visit me very often, but then for the last 6 months I had not seen him as well. Perhaps he was angry with me or busy with something. I decided that I would apologise to him once I see him later.

As I reached my block and made my way to my house, something inside me bugged me that things were not right. Finally I reached the door. Things on the outside were different. There was now a shoe rack and there were some ladies shoes on it. I felt puzzled but gathering up my courage, I knocked on the door.

After 3 knocks, the door opened, not by my dad but a bespectacled girl that had her hair tied up in a pony tail. She was no taller than 1.6m and looked to be in the University.

Girl: who are you looking for?
Me: errrmmm... is Peter at home?

A woman called out from inside the flat.

Woman: Mel, who is that at the door?

I gathered that the girl's name was Mel.

Mel: someone looking for Peter.
Woman: wait....

A woman came out from dad's room.

Woman: oh..... sam......

I looked at her puzzled. Then I checked my memories and seemed to recall that in my 2nd year, dad had brought a woman with him on one of his visit. But because it was just one visit so many years ago, I am not sure if she was the same person. The woman that is standing infront of me looked hagged and had aged aplenty, but she seemed to be the same person.

Me: Aunt Lily?
Aunt: yes.... yes.....

She opened the gate.

Aunt: come in.... come in......
Me: where's dad?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Rossey is Cool - loads of Potential

Good build up! Do continue sir!
Old 11-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
camping here!
Old 11-08-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
nickotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 11-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping and supporting TS
Old 11-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camp for new story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1