The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Any couples out there wanna have fun tgt? Pm me or kik! Adventure starting at 245am!
You have very special timing
Old 30-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
trivago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
You have very special timing
At that time, all the mata kooning
Old 31-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

dun surprise urself w that assumption wor.. lol..
better be safe den malu..
Old 31-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
Joe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to behold

Any Bros were at the carpark opp Woodlands Waterpoint Park last night from 7.30 to 9 pm?
Old 01-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAPPENING NOW! Looking for couples to join us!
Old 06-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mightydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any actions??
Old 16-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

thread getting quiet...
Old 16-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doritos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread
Old 17-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

It's been a long time since I posted. Now with pokemon.... harder to do it outdoor. Some of my fav places are swarm with pokemon players and gf is worried about people taking pic. I think the craze is slowly getting lesser now.

Anyway recently went to catch a very late movie with gf. As usual, hanky panky with gf in cinema. No sex... just touching her boobs and pussy. Gf was horny and wet... after movie ended, she hint me to go some place for sex. We drove to a open cp at wcp. No cars except for some heavy vehicles. Cp was dim with little lights.

Wasted no time, me and gf shifted to back seats of my car. Strip completely naked and make out. The windows were lowered down. It was good until a car drove in, gf faster hide and the car parked 2 car length beside us. It was a guy... I think he is catching pokemon (heard the game sound and his window is lowered) and same time trying to have free show. Ask gf if she want continue or shift location... after awhile we decided to continue our bonking with gf riding on top of me. Condition is if the guy took out his hp and point at our direction, we will find another place.

I think the guy was also surprised by us... quite sure he can see my gf boobs bouncing up and down. Gf moan was also a bit loud. I think the guy also diy while watching us. Lasted 20 mins. When gf dressed and walk back to front seat, he check her out from top to bottom.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Jostella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
It's been a long time since I posted. Now with pokemon.... harder to do it outdoor. Some of my fav places are swarm with pokemon players and gf is worried about people taking pic. I think the craze is slowly getting lesser now.

Anyway recently went to catch a very late movie with gf. As usual, hanky panky with gf in cinema. No sex... just touching her boobs and pussy. Gf was horny and wet... after movie ended, she hint me to go some place for sex. We drove to a open cp at wcp. No cars except for some heavy vehicles. Cp was dim with little lights.

Wasted no time, me and gf shifted to back seats of my car. Strip completely naked and make out. The windows were lowered down. It was good until a car drove in, gf faster hide and the car parked 2 car length beside us. It was a guy... I think he is catching pokemon (heard the game sound and his window is lowered) and same time trying to have free show. Ask gf if she want continue or shift location... after awhile we decided to continue our bonking with gf riding on top of me. Condition is if the guy took out his hp and point at our direction, we will find another place.

I think the guy was also surprised by us... quite sure he can see my gf boobs bouncing up and down. Gf moan was also a bit loud. I think the guy also diy while watching us. Lasted 20 mins. When gf dressed and walk back to front seat, he check her out from top to bottom.
Long time never see you posting here, nice outdoor adventure
Old 17-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
NemoDory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Nice outdoor sex!!
Old 17-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aft3rdark is Cool - loads of Potential

Just bonked at the roof top of a newly built HDB (ppl haven't moved in yet). Somehow they didn't lock the roof top access. Fucking kinky.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

totally true abt those poky hunters..
Old 18-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

NOWadays...its kind of difficult to get action in public more..... everyone carry a high tech hp...anytime u may be in the FRONT page of a site...sound too Sexcited liaooo...

olden days better...can "dropped" ur panty or under pant any time any where... lol... JUST DO IT!! *notti memories*...

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 18-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
omgwtfknn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_gal View Post
NOWadays...its kind of difficult to get action in public more..... everyone carry a high tech hp...anytime u may be in the FRONT page of a site...sound too Sexcited liaooo...

olden days better...can "dropped" ur panty or under pant any time any where... lol... JUST DO IT!! *notti memories*...
Haha agree with you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1