The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forbidden encounter

camping for updates
Old 20-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
StarBarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon TS
Old 21-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Mahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your erotic description!!!
Old 22-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Connext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 24-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming back???
Old 25-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Desperately camping for more!
Old 27-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
strength deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The confident and dominant character in Jack sometimes made him an arrogant man. With his victory coming close, this was one of those times that he relished. He had decided to make Jessica lower his boxers for him, to remove the last obstacle between her fidelity to her husband and her lusty desire for him; the last obstacle holding back the perfect match of his cock and her pussy. The experienced Jack knew from Jessica’s reactions and expressions that she was nearing orgasm and he purposely slowed down his strokes, knowing that she will be begging for release.

"Jessica, I've seen everything you have to offer. It's only fair that you receive the same from me. Pull down my boxers, so I can please you some more." He emphasized the last sentence with three quick and deep strokes on her pussy. Under that condition, Jessica could not even think properly and would have done anything he said. She slowly reached over, placing her soft hand on his stomach shyly before sliding down to the waistband of his boxers and slid it down slowly.

Against the soothing music playing in the background, it was a surprise and pleasure to hear a sound of gasp from Jessica. As she pulled down his boxers, she didn't lie back down or look away. She simply just stared at the large piece of manhood dangling between Jack's legs just like most women did, which made Jack smiled in delight.

"I've seen Tim's penis during our campus days, Jessica. I know I'm a little larger than him." Jack knew obviously that he had a much thicker and longer cock, but he purposely just mentioned “a little larger” to let Jessica project in her own mind how big the difference it is. He was close to full erection, and seeing the way she stared at his huge cock head probably trying to compare his size to her husband’s in her brain, he intended to feel the softness of her hand on his penis right now.

With his free hand, he guided Jessica's hand to his rock hard penis. She didn't want to touch him and resisted weakly but with his rough hand holding over hers firmly, he stroked his penis in rhythm with his petting of her pussy. After about four to five strokes, she finally noticed the coincident rhythm and startled in recognition. They were in essence having intercourse without having sex.

He then picked up his pace on her wet pussy. She was approaching boiling point again for the third time, and was anxious to reach the peak of her orgasm this time. He laid her back down and inched his cock closer to her face. He knew she might not swallow his whole member, but he at least wanted her to suck the head of his cock in. He wondered if she would allow it as she was still looking shy, but he had already spent such a great deal of time preparing her. The least she could do for him would be to pleasure him with her lovely warm mouth for a few minutes before he fucked her in her pussy.

He brushed the cock head along her smooth cheek, which her lips remained shut tightly. He tried again and again, each time closer to her lips. However, Jessica had never blown another man's cock before besides her husband’s and the thought of doing it was far too distressing for her. Jack was getting angry with her repeated rejection, and he would remember this very slight when he was asked to make an important decision minutes later.

He then pulled away slightly, in which Jessica smiled back lightly at him looking relieved. Still he continued stirring the tempo in her sexual organ. Jessica was approaching orgasm for the fourth time now, and was bucking her hips against his fingers in an attempt to finish it off. Jack smiled and looked down at this wonderful, sensuous woman in the midst of heated passion. Sweat was beginning to form on Jessica's big round breasts. She was hot from the temperature in the room as well as the exertion of her body, and she was boiling hot with lust. Jack knew that her degree of arousal had reached the full extent now. He would make his most important move now.

"Jessica..… Jessica...".

"What!?....", she snapped in reply. She was so frustrated with not being able to relieve herself that she had lost all pretense of etiquette for a moment.

"My fingers are feeling tired, I'll need to finish you off by dry humping you." In her weak state, she looked up at him with questioning eyes once again. He smiled upon seeing how naďve she was. "Did anyone ever make love to you without putting his dick in?" She had settled down enough to regain her modesty after a few seconds. Feeling embarrassed hearing that question from Jack, she just shook her head in reply.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
strength deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"It's very teasing and fun, but I use the head of my penis instead of my fingers. And it isn't sex because I don't put my penis into you." He purposely strummed her clit with quick strokes a few times while he related the process to remove her weak mind from thinking about the idea. Without waiting for a response, Jack swiftly rolled onto the lounge and right between Jessica's unsuspecting legs. He completed the manoeuvre so quickly that Jessica was taken back by surprise. She tried to close her legs instinctively, but her action was too late. Jack now had her sandwiched between his body and the lounge chair, with his legs between hers and his rigid cock dangling down toward her excitedly.

With her knees pressed tight to him, he knew he would not be able to enter her in this position. Jack simply smiled while looking down at her and watched her flat stomach rise and fall as she searched for breath. He knew she was just making an unnecessary struggle and all he needed was to make one final adjustment to her position so that he could begin his conquest of her sacred pussy.

Jack gently started to caress his way up her body, starting at her knees. He glided his hands up her smooth thighs to her full bottom, over her flared hips and finally to her tiny waist. He firmly grasped her waist to hold her from moving, and gently but firmly spread his own knees and raised them up toward her bottom. Jessica immediately recognized what Jack’s intentions was and tried to wiggle away, but she had no chance because he had held her torso firmly pinned down to the lounge chair. Her knees was now elevated slightly and her tender thighs were forced to move apart by his action. Without any further assistance, the tip of his cockhead brushed the core of the moist pussy before him for the very first time.
Their eyes met as if planned during the moment his cock head touched her moist pussy lips for the first time, and Jessica's eyes opened wide in shock as she shook her head and looked at Jack vainly for help. Willingly or not, her legs were now spread wide with Jack’s large throbbing cock poised at the entrance to her womb. She was now finally in the perfect position to be fucked by the most dangerous predator.

Jack slowly eased his body down onto hers, to prepare her for what was to come. First lowering his stomach onto hers, then his chest to her red round breasts. Finally, he leaned down and rubbed his nose and mouth against her sensitive neck teasingly, knowing that he would be buried inside her very soon.

It was no longer a question of whether Jack was going to fuck her, it was only a question of how gently or roughly he would take her. He was perfectly positioned in the saddle of this beautiful woman and now it was time to see how hard she would buck when he inserted his hard penis into her.

During Jack’s recent exploration of Jessica’s love tunnel with his fingers, he had reconfirmed his expectations of her. Tim’s relatively smaller penis had resulted in maintaining the tightness of her sex channel for him, and this would mean that she would surely be a nice snug fit around his erected large manhood. The warm tunnel of her womanhood soon would be clasping around his cock tightly as he inserted into her. However, he also knew that he would need to be very hard and rigid to push his way completely into her belly.

So he began his final preparation for penetration. Jack raised up his body from her torso, grasped the head of his penis and used it to tease her wet pussy as well as to complete his full erection. In the process of doing so, he was also strumming her clit just as he had done earlier with his fingers. He knew that very soon he would be feeling the delicate flower opening up to suck the full length of his shaft in. His penis stiffened and arched excitedly in anticipation.

Jessica could not believe the wonderful sensations she was receiving from his cock head. She couldn't resist looking down between her legs to see the size of the large penis head that was teasing her pussy. As Jack hovered above her ready for his first thrust into her, she had a brief passing thought about what it might feel like to have the tight walls of her dark tunnel stretched by this massive penis that’s way bigger than her husband’s. Jessica’s body trembled upon thinking of that and tried to force this thought out of her head, but her useless mind was clearly succumbing to her body's urgings. In a futile attempt to honour her fidelity, she reminded herself in her mind that she was a married woman and would not let anyone other than her husband into her pussy.

“Jack must be telling me the truth”, she reasoned with herself inside her mind. “He is just going to tease me to orgasm using his huge penis.” The danger of his huge penis being so close to her pussy and the massive size of it were sending Jessica into ecstasy now, making her stomach twitched for the second time. Jack continued to strum her pussy with his cock head. Soon the huge head of his organ was wet enough for him to enter her, even though amazingly this naive woman below him still had no idea that he was about to fuck her. It was time for him to begin his assault on her pussy.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
sukiyak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn erotic description!!
Please continue soon
Old 28-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 10
lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!

Super good story!!!! Camping here till the end!
Old 28-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
antoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesloverz View Post
Super good story!!!! Camping here till the end!
Camp here till Jack enter Jessica
Old 28-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
defeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro strength.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster