The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TIRWD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forbidden encounter

Nice update
Old 15-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
strength deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros working on the next post, will be out soon. Do up me more if u like the story!!
Old 15-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
roaroyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for good story
Old 17-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and updates! Support you.
Old 17-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

LAGalaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Support support
Old 18-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Camping for more. Please continue!
Old 19-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

tearybat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for good story!!
Old 19-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

At this point, I remembered what Jack was most accomplished at doing. He was best at breaking down a woman's inhibitions and bending her to his will before having his way with her. Thinking about it, I started to worry about the women at his party especially Jessica who I knew had always been under the lusty watchful attention of Jack over the years. I continued to watch them from the corner for a while more before going over to break up Jack's fun and save Jessica from the embarrassment she was facing.

It was ten o'clock by now and Jack started playing some nice romantic music in which to signal to the couples that it was time to dance. Most of us who attended his parties before knew this in advance, which Jon and Michelle began taking the lead to dance to the music. I looked deeply at the beautiful lady sitting beside me and offered my hand to ask her for a dance as well. Jessica smiled back at me sweetly and took my hand as we began dancing to the music, totally concentrated in our own world.

I was having a wonderful time with Jessica, and had forgotten about work for at least half an hour. Barely just after 10:30, I heard the phone beeping sound in my pocket and feared for the worst. When I called back to my boss, I got the bad news that he needed me to be back at the office probably until morning. Jessica was rather disappointed that we have to leave early after I broke the bad news to her. Jack must have noticed our long faces, as he swiftly came over to find out what’s happening. I told him that we have to leave soon and were in the midst of packing our stuffs before Jack quickly came up with an idea. He convinced me that Jessica was having such a good time that it would be a shame for her to miss out on the fun just because I had to leave. I knew that he was right judging from the disappointing look on Jessica’s face, but I didn't realize the type of fun he had in store for my wife.

I could see that Jessica was as happy that evening as I'd seen her in quite a long while. I looked at her and gave her a questioning look to see what’s her thoughts about it but she was too shy to declare her feelings in front of the rest. I knew she wish to stay on yet would want to accompany me if I have to leave, so in the end I suggested to her that she stay behind. I could see her face lighting up a little, though maybe she had some reservations about being alone with the rest and suggested to follow me back home. However, Jack immediately cut into our conversation and promised me to drive her home as soon as the party broke up.

I was a bit worried about leaving Jessica with Jack, but I didn’t want to spoil her fun and also I knew something about Jessica that he didn't. Jessica is a very careful and conscious lady whenever we were out and had developed well on how to protect herself over the years despite having lots of wolves around her. She always kept her level of faithfulness to the highest, thus I was pretty confident in her fidelity and decided to let her stay in the party. Thinking too that there are other couples around as well, so probably things wouldn’t get too bad I guessed. I told Jessica to text me once she reached home, and went off alone.

At that same time, Jack was feeling delighted and confident as well. He had finally found the object of his desire for this night and his only obstruction(me) would be out of the way now. In his slight drunken and aggressive state, he intended to separate Jessica from the rest of his guests, break down her inhibitions slowly, and do as what he usually did to his other preys in the end; take full control of her wonderful hot body for a fun pleasure ride.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Jessica may have very strong degree of consciousness and faithfulness, but an experienced player like Jack knew that she like all women, also had a strong sense of arousal inbuilt in her body that can be driven out if stimulated in the right way. Jack knew that it will be extremely difficult to convince a lady like Jessica to succumb to him. Therefore, he intended to turn up the sense of arousal inside her body to the extent until she slowly withered from her consciousness. If he could achieve it combined with some luck, he knew she would be his for the taking tonight. His lusty filled mind already started thinking of how to have his way with this gorgeous woman and to bury his bulging manhood between her smooth sexy thighs. Jack also had another wonderful strategy in mind; he intended to use Jessica's lack of confidence to his advantage.

After I left, Jack wasted no time in changing to one of his fast song to bring up the tempo of the party. This fast paced music soon had his guests enthusiastically shaking and gyrating their bodies. Of course, Jack immediately went over to Jessica to ask her for a dance in his usual firm and confident manner which left her with no reason to reject before nodding in reply shyly. Her dress was so tight and restricting that it could barely conceal her ravishing beauty or her movements. Her big tits shook sexily against her dress as she moved her body in a slightly reserved manner, while Jack was dancing close to her smiling and watching in admiration. She swayed her luscious hips and her smooth thighs were exposed into view briefly. Every now and then, Jessica lightly thrusted her lower body and legs against Jack who by now was standing close to her with their bodies brushing against each other at times. Looking at the thin fabric of her dress that conceal her charms, Jack couldn’t wait to rip it apart right away.

Jessica’s every body movement was under the lusty eyes of the men in the room as they were all having evil thoughts by now. Every male eye was on my wife, with Jack the only guy lucky to be close enough to her. Although she didn't realize it, Jessica was causing erections and bulges all over the room. Jack in particular was enjoying the perfect view of her wonderful body swaying right in front of him. This gorgeous angel in the sexy dress was forming up all the dirty images in his mind graphically. He was determined to intimately experience the thrusts she was innocently performing for him and his guests, with his cock buried between her tender thighs. However for now, he knew he needed to cool down his raging erection which was growing large enough to draw everyone's attention. He cannot afford to mess up his chances with Jessica now that he is close to achieving his aims, and brought her back to her seat before getting a cool drink in the kitchen.

While Jack was attending to his guests, Kelvin moved in to pull Jessica onto the dance floor while his partner Elaine looked rather drunk on the sofa bed. Kelvin was very drunk by now, and was displaying a rather big bulge in his pants. He became far too forceful when he got drunk and this immediately put Jessica on the defensive. He almost immediately went for Jessica’s round ass that had figured so prominently in his recent thoughts. Jessica was surprised by his sudden action and tried to twist away but Kevin reacted by holding onto her fast and grabbing her ass with both hands that he had watched shake so enticingly earlier. After some efforts, Jessica finally managed to move herself away from his grasp and practically ran over to where Jack was. Her whole face was blushing red and the drunk Kelvin stayed away from her for the rest of the night. Jessica probably got rather shocked that she just sticked around beside Jack, which was just fine with him.

Jack started to mix slow songs with the upbeat ones. Couples mostly stayed together, which served to suit his purpose well. He was being very careful not to push Jessica too hard especially after what just happened between Kelvin and her, which meant that he needed some more extra time with her. His present goal was to just keep her drinking more, and brush into her "accidentally" every now and then.

Jack also purposely try to move Jessica nearer to the most demonstrative couples. Kelvin had found his rightful target now and was bumping and grinding at Elaine on fast tunes, kneading her ass and tits on slow songs. The drunk Elaine was definitely as touchy and expressive as Kelvin was and appeared intent on maintaining his attention. She was returning his advances, pressing her hips against his crotch. Jack made sure that Jessica was taking all this in before bringing her back onto the dance floor once again.

Jack was obviously a bigger man than me, having strong upper arms and a broad chest. Jessica could see and notice his chest hair, and glanced at it furtively. When Jack noticed her gazing at him, he immediately acted on this shy woman's inquisitiveness. He pressed his body full length into her, compressing her breasts into his chest letting her feel it herself.

During one slow song, Jack carefully put Jessica's arms around his neck and moved his hands slowly to her back, caressing her back with his fingers slightly. He slipped his hands lower and lower but in a slow discreet way that didn’t caused too much reaction from Jessica. Two other women were getting butt massages from their dance partners and Jack made sure he let Jessica see it clearly. He slowly slid his hands to Jessica’s slim tiny waist and down onto the curve of her bottom. He can feel her face and body stiffened right away. With a great deal of courage, Jessica whispered into his ear before saying: "Jack, please don't…". Jack smiled back and felt her smooth ass for another second more before withdrawing his hand.

Onto the next slow song, Jack tried his luck once again, and this time Jessica stiffened her body again. He seriously wondered if he had not coaxed enough drinks into her. Instead of withdrawing this time however, he simply cupped her silky bottom in his hands but did not fondle her butt cheeks and just danced along as if nothing happened. It wasn't enough of an action for Jessica to overcome her shyness and complain about it this time. Jack smiled to himself and they continued dancing while he subtly started to caress her buttocks, using movements that might feel accidental to her so that she wont stop him easily. His movements were gradually having the desired effect on Jessica. Her butt cheeks were becoming more and more sensitive to his touches and wanted to be held.

Jack became bolder by now and was soon able to knead her bottom as he wished. He was developing an erection, and purposely brushed it against her soft belly which she could distinctly feel the hard bulge. At the end of the song, he cupped her round butts and pressed her firmly to his hard crotch. For the first time that evening, there was a significant spike in her sense of arousal. Jessica's face was blushing red, probably from embarrassment or from the arousal that Jack was giving her all this while. The drinks were starting to have an effect on her body and mind too. Out of her control, Jessica's body began its preparations for what was to come; Her vagina started to become moist.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CupiCupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story..... camping for updates
Old 19-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BehindYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Old 20-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Really love the updates! Camping for more.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes exciting updates!!!!! Jessica is in trouble lol...looking forward to the next update
Old 20-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Next post coming up soon guys thanks for the support......
Old 20-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep coming bro TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1