The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
strength deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forbidden encounter

Jack and I met during our first year in university and we became close friends since then. During the orientation, he was already solidifying his status as the ultimate lady's man and sporty JC basketball captain while I was more of the nerdy geek playing NBA on playstation. Till now, I am still puzzled at how we became good friends given our contrasting characters. Although we have very different interests and goals, we managed to hit it off right from the start. Being the studious guy with good results, I often helped him with school work while he exposed me to a happening social life that really intrigued me. At least the 1 thing we have in common is admiring pretty girls. There were plenty of attractive girls in the campus that served like ice cream to our eyes, making us yearn to be in campus every day. Without saying, these beautiful young women often seemed to be attracted toward Jack’s looks and personality as he is the smooth talker and handsome dude who can take in any woman with his words and charm. I honestly admired the way he seemed to do all this naturally like bees to honey and I just wished I could be the same. Till then, I was just satisfied to be sticking around him in order to get that tiny bit of attention from those girls.

Years down the road, my dating luck finally took a 360degree turn for the best during my final year in university. I met an extremely gorgeous girl named Jessica, who is 1 year our junior. I was introduced to her by Jack, who was obviously interested in her as well and trying to turn on his charm to prey on her from the start. She was like every man's dream come true. At least she was my sweetest wet dream; pretty and angelic looking face with a devilish hot body, a mixture of beautiful, sexy and sweet; the perfect girlfriend/wife material. Jessica has that perfect height for a lady, with black silky long hair that flowed over her shoulders and the brightest enchanting eyes I'd ever seen. Her lips were formed in a way that it seemed full, thick and yet soft; the most kissable lips I had ever seen. Talking about her figure, Jessica had the kind of sexy breasts that was bound to draw men's attention. They were fully developed and that shape of roundness and fullness were perfectly matched by the perkiness of her hips. Sometimes I wondered how such a pair of full breasts and rounded ass could be wrapped around such a tight slim waist. All this balanced on a pair of long, smooth and delicate legs constitute the flawless Jessica in my opinion. Overall, she was simply a stunning SYT that constantly caused waves of unwanted attention from guys in the campus.

Despite her ravishing beauty, Jessica was a very shy woman. I guess this is probably due to her soft, reserved and introvert character as well as her conservative upbringing. Her “girl next door yet sexy and pretty” image actually seem to make her even more appealing to all the horny guys around. Whenever I saw her smile, I will just melt into a puddle of admiration for her with my eyes and soul following her wherever she goes. She often seemed so unattainable to me. It definitely doesn’t help that she was in the tennis cca, where she alone contributed for most of the perverted male supporters who were always there to see her wearing those cute sports outfit sweating it out in the training sessions, that of course including me among the supporters. Without saying, she was responsible for most of the male erections whenever she is active on the court. What definitely surprised me though was that she was still single despite the great deal of attention she had been receiving from the guys.
Old 15-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KooningKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forbidden encounter

1st camper!!
Old 15-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential

2nd camper!
Old 15-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd to camp in here lol
Old 15-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

First time posting story, thanks for liking bros!! Working hard on 2nd post, do up me if u like the story
Old 16-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuffManYeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 16-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Regno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next installment.
Old 16-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Despite my geeky qualities, I joined a long list of guys in campus who were all trying their best to get into Jessica’s good books. This was the first time I felt so determined to go after a girl, just that I did not know where to start from. Another thing that worried me was that Jack was one of my competitors too, which I knew I was no where near him in terms of dating girls and also meant that I could not ask him for any advice. Thinking back, the only thing I was proud to say I am better than him was my results in school.

After hanging out with Jessica together with Jack and the other friends for some time, I could kind of sense that she was a little attracted to Jack from the beginning which was unsurprising given his qualities. Initially, this was starting to disappoint me and hold me back from the pursuit. However, I noticed that Jack seemed to be unable to advance any further in terms of charming her as she often felt pretty drawn back by his aggressiveness and openness and kind of shunned from his strong advances shyly. This really delighted me secretly and that began to make me see in her something that made me think I might have a chance with her.

Jessica came from a very conservative chinese family with strict upbringing values, which explained why she was pretty prim and proper most of the time. Coupled with her reserved and timid nature, I concluded that she was most probably caught out and intimidated by the way Jack was openly teasing and tackling her. From our conversations I knew that she was someone who is looking for something stable and practical be it relationship or work, which I don’t think she could see it in Jack at this moment. At that time, I started to believe and tried to convince myself that maybe I could let her see me as the ideal stable guy for her in the long run, just like how I was always able to find a solution for my school work.

While most guys were obviously trying to win her body or get into her pants, I tried using logical thinking to develop an edge ahead of others. I analysed and concentrated on Jessica's requirements, personality and what she was looking for. Of course, I have also been around Jack for quite some time and picked up some dating skills from him to incorporate into my strategy. However, I knew I could not be too aggressive or impatient if I really wanted to make Jessica know that I was the one who could give her the life she wanted.

Things between us started slowly. Jessica has always been introverted and demure, so those guys who pressed her too hard had all crashed against the wall. I often wondered to myself how someone with such ravishing good looks could be so reserved. Her conservative strict upbringing obviously had not provided her with much dating opportunities. I used as much charm as I could gather without trying to show that I am so into her looks and sexy hot body, but most importantly I showed Jessica that I was sincere in building a stable career and relationship for the long run. Thankfully, she liked my approach and how I seemed to make her feel more comfortable compared to other aggressive guys. Finally, we got into a serious relationship; my first official relationship with a lady, the goddess I have been pinning for.
Old 16-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

why all samster ang mo all so the powderful, keep it up bro
Old 16-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
coldcut3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue soon
Old 17-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!

Do keep the story coming .
Old 17-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
BodyLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 17-06-2016, 11:27 AM