The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Condo Swim Coach

Shower Cubicle war coming soon!!!
Old 14-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Bugsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
That would be best!!
Old 14-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not love meh? hahaha
Old 15-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential

wait for update until neck long liao ) Bro.. pls update when free. itchy for your story
Old 15-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BlackCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachos84 View Post
wait for update until neck long liao ) Bro.. pls update when free. itchy for your story
Waiting too
Old 15-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how old is serena
Old 16-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
how old is serena
I think TS mentioned was in her teens, q young
Old 16-06-2016, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SamBoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrown View Post
Waiting too
same same here
Old 16-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I think TS mentioned was in her teens, q young
if age reach 16,shd be ok rite? or must be 18
Old 16-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
crossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
if age reach 16,shd be ok rite? or must be 18
16 for consensual sex... 18 for commercial sex if I'm not wrong
Old 16-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Wah underage .
Old 16-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stumped deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeter View Post
Not love meh? hahaha
Doesn't seem like, lol
Old 16-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
RogerRomeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossmenot90 View Post
16 for consensual sex... 18 for commercial sex if I'm not wrong
Correct
Old 17-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

So if she is a sec 4 or sec 5 horny school girl consent to the sex, TS is safe from rotan.
Old 18-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks again for the points guys. Let's continue..
=======================================

Serena! My first instinct was to switch on the shower at full blast and wash off the shampoo to face my companion but surprisingly no water came out of the shower. I attempted to open my eyes but the contact lens inside screamed in pain. As i fiddled with the faucet and heater i felt my trunks being pulled down and removed from under me.

Two soft pillows pressed against my back as a pair of slender hands reached for my expanding shaft. I could feel her erect nipples and she seemed bigger without the confines of her bikini top. I reached backwards blindly and was greeted with the soft curves of her bum absent of any garment. Looks like her bikini was totally off.

With all the privacy around us, she seemed to have no inhibitions and started stroking my monster and till i was at full size. I just enjoyed the feeling with eyes closed, wondering how far we would go. In the small confines of the cubicle, i knew there were only limited things we could do with limited time so i had to guide her while she had full control. I was getting hornier by the second.

I turned towards her and made her turn too so now i was behind her. Dipping down low, i placed my long erect shaft between her slightly open legs and moved upwards till i felt the sides of her thighs, nestled between the soft folds of her butt and nether regions. I remained still, letting her decide what to do. Very soon, she started moving her hips forwards and backwards, rubbing between her nether lips and coating the entire length with her warm sticky juices. My engorged head felt the entrance to heaven a few times but probably due to the angle and size did not enter. I knew that would be my final conquest if she wanted it.

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her soft boobs and started playing with her small nipples. She instinctively bent over at the waist and now i was at the perfect angle for entry, doggie style. As her hips moved backwards, my head positioned itself at the forbidden entrance. With my butt against the wall, i had no where to move so it was all on her. After a momentary pause, she proceeded to move backwards and and my slippery head popped into her. She let out a muffled moan before proceeding further and letting my entire length slide in with little resistance, inch by inch. This time, a more audible moan escaped from her.

I have deflowered a few virgins in my younger years and i had no doubt that she was one based on her behaviour in the pool. But now that i was in her, i was surprised that things were going so well. She was tight but her natural lubrication seemed to be make it so smooth. Her hymen also seemed absent but i guess it was due to her swimming and sporty lifestyle.

I withdrew slowly almost all the way and started to insert again, pumping in deep in an increasing tempo. I took things slowly as i didn't want to hurt her. "Aah..." she went as i hit her depths and started to move her hips in sync with my penetration. She seemed to be enjoying it rather than being in pain and very soon i started feeling familiar contractions in her love passage. Stifling a scream between her teeth, she finally came as her tightness pulsed around my engorged tool. The feeling was out of this world and a swelling in my balls signaled my imminent release.

Although i was high and horny beyond compare, the last thing i wanted was to shoot inside and get her pregnant at such a young age. The consequences for both of us would be disastrous and i sure as hell wasn't ready for it. As the end was near, i knew the only way was to pull out in time. Last few pumps and it would be my turn to cum safely outside. At least that was the plan. As i increased my pace till the point of no return, she backed up till my butt was against the door. I had no space to pull out and frantically pushed against her wet body in futility as i convulsed deep within her with my hot plentiful cum. "Fuck oh yes! Fuck oh no! Fuck fuck fuck!" i went under my breath as i unloaded in a mix of sheer pleasure and dreaded guilt.

After discharging multiple waves, i managed to pull out and a sinking feeling came over me. Still in my blinded state, i thought hard what to say next. It wasn't my fault entirely but the damage had been done. Just as i was about to open my mouth, knocking on the door from outside startled me. "Hello. Security. Please open up". Shit. As if i wasn't in enough trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1