The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
QuakerOats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condo Swim Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I also becum quiet waiting for what is next to happen.
Haha nice one bro
Old 09-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
"Wow. That was...nice. Is your thing hard because of me? Its so big!" she went coyly. Admitted to her that yes she was the cause and "my thing" wasn't at full size yet. Probably she has only seen her kid brother naked and no other guys. This was my chance. Under the calm pool surface, i grabbed her right hand and stuffed it into my trunks.

As her slim fingers made contact with my trimmed balls, my shaft started growing to its full glory. The head poked itself out from the top of my trunks, against the top of her small palm. Her hand was very still, probably unsure of what to do. I grasped her hand from the outside of my trunks and gave the entire package a few soft squeezes. She seemed to catch the hint and continued squeezing a few times. "Go ahead feel everything. Don't be shy. Just be gentle" i whispered into her ear. She loosened up a bit and played around with my balls with her fingers before wrapping her hand around the shaft and giving it a few quick pumps. It was nice but exploration was the name of the game. But she seemed fascinated with my smooth circumcised head and ran her fingers just under the cap, feeling every inch including the pee hole.

The sound of footsteps approaching stirred us from our fun and Serena swiftly pulled out her hand from my trunks. A mature yet attractive lady wearing a black knee length skirt, sleeveless top and navy blazer approached the pool. She probably was in her late 30s and her body was well maintained, with the tight skirt showing off her slim hips and curvy bum. She looked quite familiar actually. "Hi mummy! This is Didi swim coach" Serena went. Whao! Serena's mum was a hot MILF! Observing her expensive looking shoes, i took the opportunity to get out of the pool, flaunt my body a bit and shake off some of water carefully before extending my hand. She looked at me from top to toe and exclaimed "Hi! I'm Linda. You look very fit. Maybe i should start taking swimming lessons too" she went seductively while shaking my hand. I saw Serena rolling her eyes, obviously catching on to the open flirting from her mother. But i remained cool, careful not to offend both parties and keep my options open. "Thank you ma'am. Your children are fast learners. I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems" i went tactfully. She smiled and turned her attention to Serena, reminding her of her tuition class scheduled in a short while. "Just a quick reminder on my way home from work. Do take care of my little girl. She's looking good in MY bikini and she's growing up fast" Linda went with a twinkle in her eye. I wonder if it evoked memories of her younger self. The bikini did look good on Serena although it was loose at certain areas, no doubt as Linda was more well endowed. But Serena had adjusted it nicely so no free show for me. Linda bid us farewell and we were alone again as i got into the pool.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Notriety deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 09-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
brownkettle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big small all eat
Old 09-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
135246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 12-06-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"So, do you think my mum is hot? Will you have sex with her if you could?" Serena suddenly went. I was dumbfounded at the sudden question. "Don't worry, my dad is not around. As usual away on business. But we know he has another girlfriend overseas. I wonder why mummy hasn't found another guy" she went, deep in thought. I pitied the girl and her family situation. Before i could come up with a suitable reply, Serena lunged at me and wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders. Pressing her boobs against my chest, she whispered into my ear "But today you're mine ok?". I chuckled in agreement.

"So, how was 'my thing' ? That was the full size " i went, eager to continue. "Wow, that's really big. Can it fit inside me down there?" was her curious reply. Damn i was getting hard again thinking about that prospect. After explaining to her in detail about her vagina expanding and lubrication, she seemed more at ease. At the same time, i noticed her bikini top had loosened a bit just under the pool surface and caught a glimpse of her hardened left nipple, so pink and small. "Looks like you're getting hard too" i remarked and softly grazed the outside of her bikini top, feeling the hard nipple through the thin padding.

At 1st she looked shocked but then seemed to be enjoying it. I decided to take my chance and boldly put my entire hand into her loose bikini cup underwater. She didn't resist as i squeezed her small left boob, softly grabbing her nipple between my fingers. After a few squeezes, i took out my hand and concentrated on her other boob. Her breathing got harder and she just closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation underwater. After a few times switching from 1 boob to another, i decided to be bolder.

I grabbed her crotch from outside her bikini bottom and pressed my middle and ring fingers against the depression of her pubic area. She grabbed my hand in protest but parted her legs slightly, probably at odds with herself and what she wanted from me. But i gave another soft squeeze and she let out a really soft moan and cocked her head backwards. I was careful not to push it and had to be discreet as we were in public. One more squeeze and she suddenly pulled my hand off her crotch. Just as i thought it was game over, she took my hand and put it into her bikini bottom.

Her pubic area was totally clean with not a single hair! So smooth and soft, i loved it. I traced the fold of her lips with my fingers and even though it was underwater, i could still feel the thick sticky liquid from within. I gently dug deeper with my middle finger and found the start of her love hole and tiny button. At that angle, i couldn't insert even a bit of my big finger so i just played with the outside of her hole and gently caressed the sides of her sensative button. She was in ecstacy and her hips started moving in tandem with my stroking. Just as i thought she was about to cum, she pulled my hand away from her bikini and pushed me away.

I looked at her curiously, wondering if she had ever had an orgasm before. Almost knowing what I was thinking she went "Wow! That's the nicest feeling I've ever had. But have to stop cause i felt like peeing suddenly". I enlightened her that it was an orgasm and she should just let it happen and its the best feeling ever. Moreover we were in the pool so she had nothing to worry about.

Just as we were about to continue, the heavens disapproved and a flash with the distinct sound of thunder came upon us. We got out of the pool in a jiffy and collected our stuff from the beach chairs nearby. She hurried off first to the handicap toilet while I made my way slowly to the changing room. I was certain that she'll be coming for a shower soon and i was in a dilemma.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Excellent story!
Old 12-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dilemma...to screw or not to screw...If screw an underaged girl, the law may catch up on TS 1 day, this shadow of worry will always linger.
Read b/4 on newspaper on such underaged sex case, police was investigating a young girl current boyfriend for having sexual intercourse with her. End up found out she has a few other sexual partners in the past.
In the end all kena prosecuted, some deeds were 3-4 years ago.
Imagine police knocking on your door for a sexual act u had a few years ago, with a young girl whose name u have probably forgotten😲
Old 12-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Chickerton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Excellent story!
Agree!! waiting for more
Old 12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Humper27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Excellent story!
Agree here as well
Old 12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sushi505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!! camping for updates
Old 12-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm.... Well just be cautious and don't forget to update us
Old 13-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
pusslover49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Excellent story!
Waiting for updates
Old 14-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

As i entered the changing room, i was deep in thought. On 1 hand, i could tell that Serena wanted me and we were keen to explore further. It would be a waste to let this opportunity pass. On another hand, i had already achieved a lot today and shouldn't push it, especially at the prospect of corrupting this sweet young thing at her age. But so far i have not forced her to do anything she didn't want to do.

The click of the toilet door unlocking and opening brought me out of my thoughts. I decided to leave things to her as usual. I waited for her to enter the changing room and made eye contact with her. Once our eyes locked for those brief moments, i turned around and made my way to the furthest cubicle. Once inside, i closed the door but left it partially open as i turned on the shower. The ball was in her court.

So far this was the most deliberate action i have taken to get her. The fear of being caught with her in the same cubicle itself was serious enough regardless of what happened within. As the warm shower hit my face, i could hear my heart beating in anticipation.

After what seemed like an eternity, i heard the sound of another shower being turned on in the neighboring cubicles. Ok, she has chosen. I was disappointed yet relieved at the same time. I went on to shampoo my hair slowly in my trunks.

As the lather on my hair formed with my eyes shut tightly, i didn't notice that the shower in the other cubicle had been turned off. The changing room was silent again as someone crept into my cubicle without making a single sound. I almost jumped out of my skin when i suddenly heard the click of the door being locked from behind.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Noobdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!! nice update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1