The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iNotStupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
Good means she is an exhibitionist and enjoy your stares.
I think so too ..... some girls don't mind others looking
Old 17-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Although the view was just for a second at most, I go to sleep thinking of all sorts of thing.

Woke up next morning around 10. Took my toiletries to wash up and shower to get ready to go out for brunch.

Plan failed as there is someone showering. Don’t know who and didn’t give much thought to it until I notice the laundry basket outside is a pair of black panty and black bra together with a few other male and female clothing attire.

Weird fetish thoughts come to my mind. I walk around the house to check if someone else is around.

No one in the kitchen. No one in the store room. No one in the living room. No one in my room. And finally, no one in my god bro’s room. Looks like the only person is me and the person in the shower room.

Quietly I drop my things at the sofa and go over to the shower and toilet area. Looking at the shower screen, it is those foldable type. I am wondering if it can see my silhouette from inside if I were to stand closer to check out the laundry basket. Using all logic I have, I think it should not as the kitchen is darker than the shower area.

Slowly I go over to the laundry basket. Looking at the bra, I take the bra out and feel the materials and smell the inside of the bra cup. Smells not too bad. Quickly I check the label and it wrote 34C. Wow. Nice measurement. I took out the panty but didn’t smell it as this is not really my thing but look at the crotch area and notice just slight discharge which is I guess is normal.

I heard the shower stops so I quickly set the clothing back, trying my best to make the scene look similar as before.

I wanted to walk away to sit at the sofa but the shower screen catches my eye. The silhouette of the person now drying herself is seen. It is a HER because I can see the side silhouette of the breasts hanging as she bend down slightly to dry the legs. This is getting interesting checking out Kristine. The morning hard on is not helping as well and the view is sending more blood down to my lil bro.

Although she is constantly moving around and wiping, I get a clear nice view of the side, front and back silhouette. She’s got a nice body. Did I mention she is the average weight kind - not too fat or not too thin.

I can see she’s wrapping herself in the towel so I turn around and pretend to get a cup to pour some water. I heard the shower screen folds open and I turn around to say "Good Morning". She is sort of surprised but return the greetings and walk quickly to her room, wrapped in towel. The view from the back is exciting with the long black wet hair hanging down. As she is quite tall, the towel covers up to her mid tight leaving some nice bare fair legs for me to ogle from behind.

I guess I stare too long because when she turn to close her room door, she caught me staring at her but didn’t say anything. Quickly I turn and continue to pour the water into the cup pretending nothing happen.

I drink the water, collect my stuff and go in for my turn to shower. Once I close the door, the good smell of a lady just bathing or rather the shampoo combination hits me in the nose. The thought of her just bathing plus the nice smell turns me on so much that I decide to wank off which is a decision that is a blessing in disguise.
Old 17-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iPaw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good stuff TS, camping for more .....
Old 17-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iPaw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting ..... waiting for next instalment
Old 17-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

The thought of her just bathing plus the nice smell turns me on so much that I decide to wank off which is a decision that is a blessing in disguise.

I start wanking in the shower. Few seconds later I hear some sound outside. Thinking again, I am not sure whether my silhouette is showing. I don't think so because I am standing furthest away from the screen.

I stop for a second and listen hard again. It is a bit difficult with the sound of shower running but I manage to make out the moving sound of the laundry basket as well as the "teet-teet-teet" programming sound of the washing machine.

Ah, Kristine must be doing the laundry.

By the way if anyone is wondering, my god bro is not in because he got this routine in JB every Sunday and will come back around 3-4pm depending on traffic.

Naughty thoughts come to my mind and I step nearer to the shower door. I do a side profile with me wanking up and down and moving my hips at the same time.

I don't know why I did that but the kinky me take over and also I must be hoping that Kristine will see the silhouette of me wanking.

I hear the washing machine starts up and running and I continue to wank.

Minutes later I cum hard on to the shower floor, not knowing whether my show is seen by Kristine or not. But who cares, I cum based on my fantasy of her.

Clean up the evidence, continue and finish my shower. Dress up in the shower as I brought my attire in as I am still a guest and I should act like one.

I open the shower door and Kristine is standing directly infront of the shower leaning against the kitchen top, holding on to a glass of water.

I quickly say "Hello". She reply with a courtesy "Hi" and our conversation ended as I am walking back to my room. She is wearing a grey spaghetti top that fits her nicely and I did not notice any exposed bra strap. She is wearing a normal black short shorts similar to last night.

I come out from the room and she is sitting on the sofa same position as last night watching TV again.

Since I still have about 15-20 minutes, I decided to sit down beside her and watch TV.

Our small talk starts again with her asking me questions like go where later bla bla bla. I answer all her questions courteously.

We turn to look at each other whenever each one of us is talking and TV watching is not important.

After few exchanges, I notice again she is not wearing a bra as both her nipples are quite prominently shown. Due to this, my eyes will do split second viewing of up, down, left and right so that I won't be caught.

Suddenly, she grabs hold a pillow and hugs it on to her chest.
Old 17-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Suddenly, she grabs hold a pillow and hugs it on to her chest.

Kristine: Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.
Me: *knowing what she means* No it is ok. Sorry. I know it is common for ladies to be like this when they are at home. More comfortable.
Kristine: Totally! Right?
Me: Yea, my gf also like that when she is at home.
Kristine: *laughs* And I thought you are not used to it with the way you are staring just now.
Me: Oh shit. Am I that obvious? Nola, just looking only. Different people different ma.
Kristine: *laughs* What is so difference? Just nipples and breasts. I bet you have seen them before.
Me: *my turn to laugh* Aiya, girls won't understand. Only guys will understand that it is not the same.
Kristine: *roll eyes at me*

She then proceed to ask about me and my gf before going to some personal questions.

Kristine: I bet you have seen your girlfriend's one before right?
Me: Why you say so? You think le?
Kristine: Don't know you la. What were you thinking in the toilet just now?
Me: Thinking? Thinking about what? *my first spontaneous response*
Kristine: Thinking.... When you are ...you know..... in the shower.
Me: Huh? Know what? *playing the dumb boy*
Kristine: Masturbating la! Know what.....
Me: What the..... How you know?
Kristine: I know la. So what were you thinking that time? *stressing the question*

I kept quiet as I do not want to say the wrong thing. So best is keep your mouth shut.

Kristine: Thinking about your gf ah? Just one day only le.

I kept quiet again.

Kristine: Or.....were you thinking about this?
*she removes the pillow covering her chest*
Old 17-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
HarryPotter1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHarryPotter1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wooohooooo getting interesting
Old 17-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

Getting interesting TS, please continue soon.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

This wife really notti!
Old 17-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I absolutely like looking at girls wearing spag top with super thin shoulder straps matched with short shirts like FBTs or AGTs. Denim shorts also can. Alternatively, if they wore cross back singlet top that's also nice!

Occasionally, u can see their bra straps thus u know their bra color. Sometimes they wear a strapless bra n in such cases when u can't see the bra strap, thoughts run wild bcos u wonder if she's braless or she's taped up her nipples!
Old 18-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

very nice write up bro. keep writing!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 18-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

This is really awesome. Sparks up some old memories of mine. Back than I had a fling who happened to be my frens girl. She asked me the samw question. Did I pcc to her before? Seriously what the fuck man.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 18-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

looks legit..........
Old 18-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dreamlover2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's very common even in older generations where several families share a big house with several rooms. And all families share a common toilet and back then those toilet doors are not gap free.

With poor hubbies working or even go overseas for length of time, their wives are subjected to neighbours men lurking under the same roof.

So many possibilities. Don't mean olden days, those more conservative wives don't get bonk by other men. And if the neighbour man is successful, those faithful conservative wives are subject to blackmail and to keep the secret, have to continue bonking by neighbours and strangers. Really tough otherwise in those olden days a USED woman how to hide ?
Old 18-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

getting interesting but too bad stop here ... book marked 1st .... thxs TS cum for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1