The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!
Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Street soccer courts...carparks..

Google maps time!
Haha gotta be quick dear. We are heading up soon
Old 02-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Shall we play the hot or cold game?

West?

South?

Cheers
Badboy
Old 02-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Shall we play the hot or cold game?

West?

South?

Cheers
Badboy
Central bad boy <3
Old 02-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Hmm..does it by any chance have BBQ pits beside?

Cheers
Badboy
Old 02-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thats tough to hunt... haha..
Central island search......
Old 02-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Hey lovelies,

Boy and I will be having drunk outdoor sex tonight.

And we are looking for another couple to join us in our adventure

Side by side sex.

Pm us and intro yourself ya

Ohya forgot to add that YOU BOTH MUST BE DRUNK TOO

Let's have some fun tonight!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad i dont not have any partner to join in the fun. Also not good in the central area.. so not chance to see live action. any chance of come down west to have your fun ..

next upped :
Last up :
Old 02-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Keep the pm coming bros.

we are still looking for a sweet couple. Pm or add us on kik, RJadv

girl and I damn excited for tonight so we did something kinky in a fitting room in a sports store. (BIG Hint: its a major shopping center in Jurong)

Got her to to strip down to her pink bra and eventually topless.

played with her boobies and nipples. then she suggested that I take pics for you guys. enjoy

http://postimg.org/image/3m8wzytpx/
http://postimg.org/image/91cl3teyd/

Last edited by sammyforum123; 02-04-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Is it me or yr breasts seem like e soft like tofu n oh-so-suckable type?

You guys have fun tonight fucking side by side with another couple!

My gf would never agree to soft swing.

She only allows me to enjoy her body, not by another man. Even if its just looking.

Cheers
Badboy
Old 03-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyforum123 View Post
Keep the pm coming bros.

girl and I damn excited for tonight so we did something kinky in a fitting room in a sports store. (BIG Hint: its a major shopping center in Jurong)

played with her boobies and nipples. then she suggested that I take pics for you guys. enjoy

thanks for the picture and also coming down west
trying any adventure in the west ?

manage to find any swing partner .. do share with us the story.. just too bad not chance to see the action live.

next upped :
Last up :
Old 03-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Yesterday's adventures was AWESOME.

Thank you bro Groove101 for the spontaneous arrangement. though it's a pity that it's a bad time for your girl. We will see you soon

Anyways, just some juicy updates from last night.

Girl and I drank till she's really pretty drunk. Couldnt even walk properly

She wore a one piece tight cotton dress without bra. then as we were about to head out, she teased me by taking her thongs out and told me shes going out without it. That sight got me really horny.

when we were in the car, i got her to BJ me as i drove again. then we stopped at a traffic light and there was this middle aged chinese guy in a picnic beside us. I told girl not to stop and asked her be on a baby crawl position on the passenger seat while sucking me.

Me: "Do you want me to expose your pussy to the car beside dear?"

Girl: " Yes baby, please. I want people to see me. I'm so horny now"

I pulled up her dress and needless to say the guy got the time of his life till the car behind honked him to move. hahaha

we drove to MacRitchie Reservoir and parked the car at the level 1 of the MSCP. There we found the other couple already started their game in a pavilion. They were frenching non stop and then the guy's head disappeared below her face, obviously enjoying her boobies.

We were so horny and we didnt care, GF immediately pulled down my shorts and started sucking me right behind the couple. I groped her breasts and played with her already hard nipples. That feeling was so good that I almost came.

However, GF got pretty nauseous from the alc and wanted to puked so I bought her to the nearby toilet.

After cleaning up, couple already done with their action. so we went back to the car and head back as girl wasnt feeling that well but she told me she's still damn horny and asked me to fuck her hard at the PING PONG TABLE

Back in the car, I was so horny and high from the idea that i strip her out of her dress. she was completely naked and then I told her to get out and stand in front of the car with the headlights on her. took a couple of pictures of her standing naked totally exposed. Think cars beside at lornie flyover could probably see her.

On the drive back, she fell asleep and her dress was still on the dashboard. she didnt bothered to wear back. and yes, many drivers who drove pass us literally got a free show. Heng no police or roadblocks last night man

We gonna have another session tonight in the east with another couple.
see who can catch us live again!

Last edited by sammyforum123; 03-04-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Keep the pm coming bros.

She has a nice body man
Old 03-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday's adventures was AWESOME.

Thank you bro Groove101 for the spontaneous arrangement. though it's a pity that it's a bad time for your girl. We will see you soon

Anyways, just some juicy updates from last night.

Girl and I drank till she's really pretty drunk. Couldnt even walk properly

She wore a one piece tight cotton dress without bra. then as we were about to head out, she teased me by taking her thongs out and told me shes going out without it. That sight got me really horny.

when we were in the car, i got her to BJ me as i drove again. then we stopped at a traffic light and there was this middle aged chinese guy in a picnic beside us. I told girl not to stop and asked her be on a baby crawl position on the passenger seat while sucking me.

Me: "Do you want me to expose your pussy to the car beside dear?"

Girl: " Yes baby, please. I want people to see me. I'm so horny now"

I pulled up her dress and needless to say the guy got the time of his life till the car behind honked him to move. hahaha

we drove to MacRitchie Reservoir and parked the car at the level 1 of the MSCP. There we found the other couple already started their game in a pavilion. They were frenching non stop and then the guy's head disappeared below her face, obviously enjoying her boobies.

We were so horny and we didnt care, GF immediately pulled down my shorts and started sucking me right behind the couple. I groped her breasts and played with her already hard nipples. That feeling was so good that I almost came.

However, GF got pretty nauseous from the alc and wanted to puked so I bought her to the nearby toilet.

After cleaning up, couple already done with their action. so we went back to the car and head back as girl wasnt feeling that well but she told me she's still damn horny and asked me to fuck her hard at the PING PONG TABLE

Back in the car, I was so horny and high from the idea that i strip her out of her dress. she was completely naked and then I told her to get out and stand in front of the car with the headlights on her. took a couple of pictures of her standing naked totally exposed. Think cars beside at lornie flyover could probably see her.

On the drive back, she fell asleep and her dress was still on the dashboard. she didnt bothered to wear back. and yes, many drivers who drove pass us literally got a free show. Heng no police or roadblocks last night man

We gonna have another session tonight in the east with another couple.
see who can catch us live again!
haizz...too bad for me as i will get lost in the east .. all the bros in the east good luck for you try finding them ..

next upped :
Last up :
Old 04-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Another 2 couple going get shiok shiok tonight!

Have fun in the East

Cheers
Badboy
Old 04-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MakeUsQuIrT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

You guys are daring!!! U guys leave almost every corner of SG with your "traces" izit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1