The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How long can you last in a love-making session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson_usa View Post
Oh yeah! When the novelty factor is in, the dick is hard and I will ejaculate after a few pumps. Too sexcited!!!
If you know action is imminent, you pah chiu cheng first, bro. Cannot malu! But if you're older, pcc oredi may take awhile to marikita, also problem.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

I think it will be best if both cum together

duration is not a problem hehe

Old 01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

hi TS, not trying to be a dick, but are you absolutely sure your partner can come together with you after 30 seconds? is it possible she's having you on?

like some other bros said, definitely try to pcc a few hours before, it will take longer. sometimes, you go to a chio FL before you up your partner, might take quite long also
Old 01-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i feel when Im relaxed and in a hotel room, I last longer (10-15 mins of continuous pumping raw with gf)

when Im doing it at home or when Im not as relaxed, I can last between 1-5mins of continuous pumping depending on certain factors like state of mind, how long since last session, etc...

In the end I figured out its more of the mental state, as well as physical (how tired out you are). Sometimes very tired, no mood to do, just wanna finish up asap (coz if u reject the girl, the girl might be more dulan than if u cum too fast)

my 2 cents
Old 01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BabySexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How long can you last in a love-making session?

coming from a girl perspective , i think 30s is a bit short for gals .

the longest i experience before is 45mins-1hrs ... that was heaven .
Old 01-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyson_usa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
hi TS, not trying to be a dick, but are you absolutely sure your partner can come together with you after 30 seconds? is it possible she's having you on?

like some other bros said, definitely try to pcc a few hours before, it will take longer. sometimes, you go to a chio FL before you up your partner, might take quite long also
Hi bro, from what i see, she is really sextisfied after my 30s of action. After we cummed together, she will lie on my shoulder and cuddle up like a little cub.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10mins maximum .
Old 02-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
i feel when Im relaxed and in a hotel room, I last longer (10-15 mins of continuous pumping raw with gf)

when Im doing it at home or when Im not as relaxed, I can last between 1-5mins of continuous pumping depending on certain factors like state of mind, how long since last session, etc...

In the end I figured out its more of the mental state, as well as physical (how tired out you are). Sometimes very tired, no mood to do, just wanna finish up asap (coz if u reject the girl, the girl might be more dulan than if u cum too fast)

my 2 cents
Sometimes very tired, no mood to do, just wanna finish up asap (coz if u reject the girl, the girl might be more dulan than if u cum too fast)
UN-QUOTE

this is very true for me with my experience with FB. Usually, FB just want comfortable guy and a good fuck. If I never give her a good one... i think she will not want it again in future.

If I'm not looking forward to another session with her again... then I just anyhow fuck... hahaha.. just shoot and give excuse, say I'm tired, or she is too good, make me too horny, cannot tahan and shoot fast
Old 02-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

It doesn't matter how long it last as long as both of you are sexisfied, right? I had a ex-gf who can sometimes get orgasm immediately upon penetration after she has already been aroused in foreplay. But that is rare. For a girl to get orgasm in 30 secs is not common either, so TS is lucky as both of them are well-matched. Typical duration from penetration to ejaculation is 13mins, average range is 10-15mins.

Many of my GFs & FBs who first 'knew' me were pleasantly surprised because I usually last 45mins to 90mins, or more. If we are doing a quickie in a public place, I can finish it in 5 mins, but if we book a room, it is usually 1hr 45mins, then the 'reminder' call rings, and I will finish it in 5 mins before we shower and get out.

If we are on a getaway holiday, we will be doing many 30-90 mins ML sessions everyday and over a few days. My personal best record is 68 nos. love-making sessions over four days, inclusive of 24 times in the first 24 hours. Each session last at least 30-45 mins and culminates in my FB getting her multiple orgasms. That happened 3 years ago.

So what's my technique?

The following ideas that have been discussed do help:
1. Extended foreplay
2. Distract your thoughts at critical moments
3. Vary the thrust, pace, speed and position of your didi
4. Withdrawal at critical moments
5. Squeezing your muscle...

The last technique is the best one for me. To be more precise, it is not somuch squeezing the anus muscle, but squeezing the PC muscle. I have hone my skills in this technique to the point that I have good control of my didi so that while I can still enjoy the orgasm, I do not ejaculate. I get 'dry orgasm' where my didi will be in spasm but I held back my semen. Because I don't ejaculate, I do not get tired, and I do not need time to 'recover'. There is no refractory period for me. My didi remains rock solid, not flacid, and after I finish my dry orgasms, with my erect penis still inside, I can just simply continue onto the next round. I usually only ejaculate after 4-7 days of ML sessions.

Not every girl of mine can go through this and last so long with me. Some girls are quite dry inside and need more time to get wet in there before I can penetrate. Some girls are perpetually wet inside even if she is asleep when I slip in my didi. For some girls, after 30-60 mins of love-making, it starts to dry up inside, then we need to apply some lubricant or she will get sore in there.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiOrgasGuy View Post
...For a girl to get orgasm in 30 secs is not common either, so TS is lucky as both of them are well-matched. ...

Many of my GFs & FBs who first 'knew' me were pleasantly surprised because I usually last 45mins to 90mins, or more. If we are doing a quickie in a public place, I can finish it in 5 mins, but if we book a room, it is usually 1hr 45mins, then the 'reminder' call rings, and I will finish it in 5 mins before we shower and get out.

If we are on a getaway holiday, we will be doing many 30-90 mins ML sessions everyday and over a few days. My personal best record is 68 nos. love-making sessions over four days, inclusive of 24 times in the first 24 hours. Each session last at least 30-45 mins and culminates in my FB getting her multiple orgasms. That happened 3 years ago.

From the above, can see that the "situation" is the thing which will psychologically trigger one to cum between 5mins (quickie) to 1hr 45mins (bonking in the room). Quickie gives a super thrilling effect, maybe there is an excitement that it is a public place (adventurous situation) vs a hotel room (safe haven).

When i cum, i always tell my partner that I am cumming. This really sexcites her too and that's why both of us can cum together.

Another thing which i noticed is that whenever she says that my didi is solid hard and feels very hot, i know she can cum very fast. Maybe the heat from my didi has a soothing effect when inside her.

Any of the samsters here ever heard their other half says your didi is very hot?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiOrgasGuy View Post
My personal best record is 68 nos. love-making sessions over four days, inclusive of 24 times in the first 24 hours.
one hour one time without sleeping?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
one hour one time without sleeping?
"...24 times in the first 24 hours. Each session last at least 30-45 mins...."

Not without sleep, but we slept less on the first night.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How long can you last in a love-making session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestar View Post
hmm i gotta be honest here i can last for at least 40 mins b4 cumming on my girl...
Your gf must totally love sex then...

Most of the gals I have bonked almost start complaining after the 20 min mark, if I dun cum by then, sure to kena f**k one. 20 mins of ramming is enough to give her a sore CB for a week....

Who Shags Wins
Old 03-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thestrokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it's fucking continuously (i.e. non-stop without taking out for breaks during the fucking), I can usually last 45mins to an hour.

If I take short breaks in between going on for 2-3 hours is not a problem, haha.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Bro, your fuck-per-second is value for money when you HCs.

Good on you!!!

Samsters who have upped my points, kindly leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return the favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1