The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Going to join this club this coming sun.
Heng Heng tio jackpot on Wechat.
Met her once for a short while and confirm going hotel on next meeting.

But very jialat. She only can meet during her off day. And I very hard to free myself on Sunday one....
Old 25-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
Yes i done it before. The indo maid was staying in a condo and the lifts were behind glass doors beside the guardhouse that can only be opened by residents card. I bought 2 packs of chicken rice, 1 pack each in hand. Walked up to the doors and smiled at the guard for him to open the door for me. 😄

After that, went up to her unit and fucked her once on the balcony (its was at night) and fucked her once in her room (it was damn small and hot). Stay for over an hour before escaping out. Overall experience was both nerve wrecking and exciting
http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/free-wi-fi-and-computers-construction-workers-worksites

Next time her room will not be small n hot, so u can screw her comfortably n can use her WiFi to update here instantly.
Old 25-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Wow all bro good luck can go maid house but be careful n d risk there , enjoy n happy bonking
Old 27-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Bros, anyone know where have cinemas with hotels nearby?
I know a maid and is going out with her.i told her send me photos but she only send 1 with her bending down. I ask to see more she say only when see personal.not sure she means can fuck her..

Plan bringing her to cinema and make her high than go hotel..what u all think?
Old 27-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Bros, anyone know where have cinemas with hotels nearby?
Bro, you can go to Bugis Junction or Bugis+ where there several cinemas at these 2 places. Near to these 2 places there are also several hotels, e.g. Fragrance Hotel, Hotel 81, etc. You will also need to take note that the waiting time for these hotels may be long (i.e. especially on Sunday) as these hotels are quite popular among many bros & their gals. The waiting time can be as long as an hour. Happy movie watching & bonking with your gal.

Please help to up my points & leave your nick so that I can in return help to up your points. Thanks.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
I ask to see more she say only when see personal.not sure she means can fuck her..
This mean got chance already bro
Old 27-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Enjoy your tomorrow.

Last edited by Timetogo; 27-08-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 27-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
bro now you are maid expert lao ...
Old 27-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Really?nice!
Old 27-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

When i show her the dress i like that becomes see thru with help of sun.she like abit shy and shock..
Old 27-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
When i show her the dress i like that becomes see thru with help of sun.she like abit shy and shock..
Bro I think she act only la. can post the pic here?
Old 27-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Contact given to 2 bro liao so good luck ;-);-) .
Old 28-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wondertimeman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maid hunters fall in.
Ready to move out......
Remember to bring all equipment.
Either your M16 or M203..
Don't forget the rubber and $$$$
Old 28-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I think she act only la. can post the pic here?
I tried but fail..very chim to load photo..but the one i havr also not sexy de..fully cloth
Old 29-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here goes another bonking on our 1st met yesterday

Been chatting with her more than 6months. just be patience and yr dreams will come true. meet her afternoon after her school actually wants to watch movie but check all show at 4pm and she have to be home 6pm.

meet her somewhere city when she walking to meet me after her class, she was been follow by 2 guys. she told me 1 talk to her weather so hot and the other ask her waiting for who,,,i saw someone talking to her at traffic lights (i think both bro r reading now u know who ur) i told her i know why they follow u cause u slim n have a big round butt. so sorry bros, she's mine ,,,hehe was having our desert n breaking ice till she comfortable w me ask her no movie to watch so suggest her either go jalan or rest and she say tired want rest n sleep nothing else. on our way there chatting a lot n she start grab hold my arm more closer. booked for 2hrs lay on bed w cloths on n hug her while chatting, slowly i make 1st move stroke her thights then kissing until she can't take it n our action start from there. she's dam horny wet, she has a great round boncing butt. BBBj was so nice did cow girl, missionary, doggie total 3 rounds for 1 n half hrs. overall my best experience, will keep her sorry to bros no sharing . after that give $ to take cab home faster. was happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1