The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
HoSehHoSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: From friend became "close" friend

waiting for the next updates.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Keymark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course, once you tasted it, you would want more. We both went back to our lives after holiday finished. We still continue to talk over the phone, on the internet almost everyday. She made a move, to ask if i wanna see her on my birthday, she wanted to pay for my air ticket! I was so excited but of course i didnt let her pay (we were both student so we arent financially rich) and got the ticket ready for 3 days 2 nights at her place.

It was finally my birthday weekend. I got my schoolwork done earlier and flew to her. We were chilling and decided to watch movie. She made the choice of watching disney movie (cant remember which one it was, haha, i dont really watch cartoons). During the movie we cuddle, and i decided to kiss her. I started moving my hands towards her tummy and moved up. She is wearing one piece pyjamas and wow, she didnt wear a bra! I could feel her nipple was hard and she kissed me back passionately.

I was such a big pussy, at that point I held back because I felt it could really hurt our friendship and more - her relationship with her bf. At the end of the movie, i said i wanted to rest already, and i decided to be like last time - sleep in the living room. She looked upset and kept asking me to go in to sleep comfortably, i refused. We both went quiet for a min. She then walked in her room and locked. The atmosphere was quiet, or to be precise, extremely awkward and weird even though she was in her room and i was in the living room.

I couldnt sleep. But right after 5 mins, the door popped open, she walked out to me, i sat up on the couch and without saying anything, she dragged my hand and brought me into the room. We both lied down without saying a thing. I broke the silence, i told her i care about her a lot (infact i do) and do not want to ruin her relationship for years. She said she understood, and she said she dont and wont blame anyone for anything. Again, she broke the ice... i looked at her, and started kissing her lips. I stopped, look at her, she smiled, this time we french kissed each other, my hand was busy playing with her boobs as well. For about good 5-10 mins, i got up and decided to remove her final defense - the panty. She is finally naked and ready infront of me
Old 19-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS !
Old 19-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Her pussy was shaven, Looked fresh and clean. I knew she prepared for this meet up. She gave me a quick blowjob while im playing with her pussy. I stop her right away, her down there was already soaking wet! Best yet, she asked if need condom or not, i said i dont like it and she let me hit it raw. Omg, the pussy was so warm and wet, I started to move and increase my pace. Her moan was so soft and her dirty talk was on point!

After a while, we changed our position to doggy style (my favorite). Since she is a little plump, her ass is extra round and meaty. Perfect for me who loves big ass. I slot my dick in once again and this time i fuck her really deep and hard. Each time when i hit it the “piak piak” sound surround the whole room and that was indeed one of the best sound i ever heard in my life. I got so excited i started spanking her ass with my hands, the ass cheeks turn red but her moaning got louder.

But, (i know, the first few times always something happened, but it gets smoother lol) the first night, due to the long transit from airport to airport, i didnt get to eat regularly, during our sex, my stomach hurted and i could feel the gastric kicked in. horrible feeling, even though i had dinner before but i guess because i starved too long in the afternoon. My dick went real soft we had to call it off, she took care of me like baby and we had to stop. After drinking some water and eat somemore bread we went to bed naked together.
Old 19-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
poundsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks!
Old 19-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

The next day morning, we woke up together around the same time. She likes to roll on bed while i had to go and pee. My morning wood was rock solid, i thought it could go off after i urinated it out. I went back to bed to cuddle with her, it was getting harder. This time round I knew my stomach feels good everything is ready to go, i know i need to take care of unfinished business.

We started off with soft kiss, i held her hand to touch my wood, she was amazed how hard it was. Being a little naughty girl, she started stroking my dick, and she went down straight away to put that dick in her mouth. Wonderful feeling, early morning with cozy weather but dick is warmth by her blowjob. After few mins, i pull her back to her sleeping position and this time i finger her clit.. she was so sensitive and her pussy was again soaking wet in no time.

I got her back to the unfinished business - the doggy style. She was in the situation so quickly, but i knew i couldnt start it hard and fast. I put it in, started it slow, probably in and out with 50% of my dick, and suddenly thrust her deep in her pussy. She gasped, i knew that went well. I started to up my pace and eventually fucked her really fast and hard. The room is filled with the sound again, this time i hold it down and keep it going...

Bro and sis, the wonderful thing happened, i striked a gem! As the sex went on, i suddenly felt her pussy went a little tight and it was extra warm inside, i stopped and pulled out, she squirted! I always watched it in AV but i never thought i would fuck a lady who squirts. It was the first time i experienced it, and of course i was stunned for a few seconds, she said it was fucking good and want me to put my dick back in to continue. I knew this girl is horny as fuck, so i continued, harder and faster, she squirted probably another 1-2 times and i finally couldnt hold it, pulled out and shoot the whole load into her mouth. As i mentioned before, she doesnt swallow so she spitted out after that.

We went back to lie down on the bed, i still couldnt believe that squirt, it was so sexy, even now as I am typing this I could get hard just thinking about it.
Old 19-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Thank you guys for support. Do share with me what would you do to her if you were me. Like sex position, etc etc.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Humperdinck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going
Old 19-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

After the second day morning sex, i think we did for another 2 times for the day. And 3 more times on the third day before i left. Not just bedroom, but we pretty much fucked in every single corner of the house. The study table, living room, washroom, even Kitchen while she was cooking for me.

It was a great escape and wild weekend to me and her. After the trip, the bf went back to the town a month later since the commitment is over. We have never texted since then, but she wrote me a Christmas card by end of that year saying she wont forget about this.

There goes my story, appreciate all the bros and sis support
Old 19-02-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Ahgongpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story bro!
Old 20-02-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story very much... share more soon pls.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymark View Post
she squirted probably another 1-2 times
We went back to lie down on the bed
Aiyo.. next time change d sheet 1st ma.. Do come back if there's more hor..
Old 20-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
NiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is very hard to get a girl who can squirt .
Old 20-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Aiyo.. next time change d sheet 1st ma.. Do come back if there's more hor..
Haha. Its her apartment, her bed, anyway it was like 2-3 times a day we didnt even bother :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1