The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ChoaDaiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A True Story

Good start TS, support!
Old 28-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starraid87 View Post
She stated that she had a self-proclaimed low sex drive… and can go months without any release.
Generally I dun really believe in this statement. If she self-proclaimed low sex drive? Then what is she really after?

Dun believe in anything that can bleed for days yet still can stay alive.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Good question for TS. Gathering more firewood !
Old 28-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Generally I dun really believe in this statement. If she self-proclaimed low sex drive? Then what is she really after?

Dun believe in anything that can bleed for days yet still can stay alive.
I don't disagree!

I suppose at the time she was exaggerating a little... but in her defense, I would say that her sex drive is relatively lower than average. At least, in comparison to a few nymphos I have met. Girl B was one prime example.

More will be revealed as I continue...

Thanks all for reading so far!
Old 28-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Truth be told, I wasn’t able to wait that long...

Can you imagine? Days upon days upon days of talking about what I was going to do to her… Nights upon nights upon nights of imagining what it would be like to finally dive into her honey pot…

Oh the torture!

Sometimes just talking about sexual subjects with her gives me a very inconvenient boner in my pants… and on boxer days it’s just too damn obvious to be parading around while texting her.

Although she already mentioned that she was rather averse to spontaneous meetings… I decided to try my luck… after all, she has lunch breaks every day right?

So, in the middle of a conversation… I asked bluntly, “Lunchtime tomorrow, would you be able to get away?”

She was taken aback… and incidentally, she “took care of herself” night before.

I thought it was a subtle hint to dissuade me from pursuing the meet-up.

Boy, was I wrong.

She continued with, “But if you are keen to flaunt your skills, I am still game to meet you…”

Wow. Just wow. While others might’ve felt discouraged at the current stage of things…

I was fired up.

This would be an even bigger challenge wouldn’t it?

To test my abilities against a woman who wasn’t even thirsting for it…

Interesting.

So, she asked me, “Are you excited?”

To that, I replied, “Are you? You better be.”
Old 28-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

She's trying to mind-fuck you
Old 28-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

It was the day of the spontaneous meeting.

I woke up, and checked my messages… and I saw that she left me a text the night before.

She asked me… if neither of us were craving… why did I still suggest the meeting?

Was she having second thoughts the night before?

Hmm...

I did give her an “out”, and said that we didn’t have to rush if she preferred not to… and that we could stick to our previous arranged day.

Apparently, she was just curious about my intentions... and was game to meet me.

I reached our agreed meeting point 30 minutes earlier because I misjudged the time needed to travel there.

For some reason, I wasn’t able to find her chat window in my app.

I thought that it was some kind of mistake… so I just waited… in blind faith that she would appear at the agreed time.

So I waited… and waited… and waited… until it was 5 mins past our meeting timing.

Just then, I realized something dreadful.

I accidentally hit delete on the chat window… and that was the reason why I was unable to see it.

I quickly restored the chat window… and I saw her reply.

“hmm… I think you overslept”

My heart sunk.

No way. Not here. Not now.

I screwed up.

I apologized profusely, and told her I was still here.

Was she still coming? Oh god... Why was I so careless...

“Give me 10 mins. I’ll come say hi”

Even though I singlehandedly screwed up our plans… which resulted in such an anti-climax… she still decided to head down to meet me.

I was already impressed. She’s understanding too?

I continued my wait… cursing under my breath at my misfortune… until I saw the figure that matched the description she gave me of herself.

A slim, petite framed lady came down the escalator…

She gave me an awkward smile…

I couldn’t tell if she was shy or aloof.

She had shoulder-length hair… just the length that I liked it…

Don’t get me wrong.

She isn’t your standard definition of drop-dead gorgeous, 10/10, model stats, etc etc…

But, damn, she had a pair of gorgeous eyes.

Despite the awkward handshake, my confident façade, and the rudimentary small talk...

That was all I could notice, all I could keep my attention on.

Not mesmerizing, dazzling eyes that stare deep into your soul like a succubus in the dead of night.

But eyes that catch your glance and shift ever so slightly to the side coyly…

Eyes that silently and subtly beckon for you to inch closer and devour her whole.

Last edited by starraid87; 28-01-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, thanks for the updates.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy this story bro, look forward to more.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Camping for more update......
Old 29-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Enoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it coming .
Old 29-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fatty56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep coming .
Old 29-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good build-up. Hope to get the next installment soon.
Old 29-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a long read. Thanks for the story, been here for quite a while and love reading stories like one of yours. goodluck mate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1