The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: former teenage whore turned tutor.

this is a nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

like this nice story. keep the updates coming.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Albert (36 year old property agent) opened the door when the door bell rang and then greeted both of them as mistresses.

Gina, dressed in all black,: hello, boy. why are you in your underwear? remove it..

Albert: yes, mistress
He removed his underwear and his hardened penis popped out.
Gina : my my, what did you do to arouse your dickie?
She caressed his penis sexually , squeezing his testicles.
Then she looked at Laura, commenting that his penis little shaven.

Then she asked Albert to kneel down and bow to them.

Gina then sat on sofa, telling Laura to sit down.

Gina put her leg on Albert's head.
Then said " Boy, go and lick White Angel's shoe

She instructed Laura to put her leg forwards.
Albert licked Laura's shoe.

Gina then looked at Laura's face. then fondle her hair, then lift up her dress to expose her panties..and rub her panties. Laura moaned.

Gina then took out vibrator and put it near Laura vagina area. She moaning and tried to keep her legs still as Albert was still licking her shoe.

After a while, Gina grabbed Albert's head to move him closer to Laura's vagina and Albert can see her black pubic hair inside her white panties as her vagina was wet due to vibrator
Gina asked Albert to lick Laura's vagina as she slide her junior's panties aside to let him see and lick.
Laura moaned , Gina frenched her, and pull down her top, revealing her strapless bra..

Gina put vibrator inside her junior's bra cup.
and frenched Laura.
Laura struggling as she was licked by Albert , frenched by Gina , and her nipple sensually aroused by vibrator inside her cup..

Gina then removed vibrator from Laura's bra cup and moved towards Albert back, telling him to stop for a while.
Laura opened her eye to see Gina opening Albert buttock and insert vibrator.
and asked him to continue licking Laura's vagina.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lagerback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story... waiting for more updates
Old 03-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Gina then sat besides them and caress Laura breasts.

Later, she stop Albert act and guide him to stand up while she stripped off her outer clothes, left only lingeries.

She sucked Albert penis while Laura was told to remove vibrator from Albert anus and do ass-licking..

Albert was aroused and he felt it was the money worth it.

After 10 minutes or so, Gina stood up and told Laura to suck his penis while former went to her handbag to take out strap-on and wore it around her waist and also took out condom and give to Laura.

Laura put condom on his penis and she was asked to turn around and let him doggie her .
Gina in turn insert her strap-on into Albert anus and rammed him hard which in turn caused him to push his penis deep into Laura's vagina which caused her to scream loudly.

Gina was startled by her scream that she gagged Laura mouth with white panties.

and then she continued fucking Albert which in turn fucked Laura..

Laura was told to turn till she faced Albert and she was fucked in missionary while Albert was doggied by Gina..

Albert then said he cummed and cannot go on.

Gina stop and decided that session was over and Albert bath and dress up.

Then gals bath together. Albert gave them cash and gals left.

At the agency, Mike gave remaining after deducting half for his own
Laura kept $100 and gave the rest to him as debt repayment in exchange for freedom.

Mike then told Laura to rest till 5pm. as he would personally hand her over to Australian couple.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mike told Laura this couple wanted to post video of her online with other voyeurs.

Laura: no...no.. I don't want! my future will be ruined !

Mike: Stella! I have already accept their deposit of US$4000. I rejected their booking..

Laura: why you never consult me beforehand?

Mike: don't worry, you will be wearing mask. Now, get ready..
(to Flynn: Flynn , prepare new clothing for her.)

Laura was given a black dress with translucent material.

She then undressed..
Mike : remove your bra and panties.
Laura: what??? I felt embarrassed going out with them.

Mike : that's their request. You have to comply.
Laura put on her dress and felt so naked inside.

Flynn took her to dressing table where she apply cosmetics on her and create hairdo..

Mike then put collar around Laura neck and told her to put on jacket.

Mike and Laura then hope on to his car which took them to Hard Rock Hotel in Sentosa..
Old 05-02-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

At Hard Rock Hotel lobby lounge, they have drink and snack.. Moments later, blonde lady of 1.7m tall, cup size -36D, with green eyes, dressed in white and pink striped blouse and blue jean come to meet them.
Laura looked at her so beautiful, wondering why her hubby want another girl to fuck both.

Mike: Ms Sophie? nice to meet you!
(both shook hands)
then he pointed to Laura,saying" this is Stella, 18 year old student who just completed her GCE A Levels.''
Sophie: nice to meet you, Stella. (offering handshake)
Laura shook her hand with unease.

Mike and Sophie having short conversation while Laura look away, uninterested..

Later, Sophie called on Laura to follow her to the lift.

There are few lifts in the lobby. one black lift is for VIP guests. 2 green lift for common guests. (in reality Hard Rock Hotel don't have these lifts , they don't have exclusive club rooms or club lounges . here is just fantasy tale)

There is a usher wearing black suit and white shirt , black pant , bow tie..
He asked Sophie for a card to verification.
He swiped the card at terminal and then allowed them to use the lift.

Inside the lift, she pressed level 38 , and then eyed Laura who lowered her head with unease feelings. She lifted Laura's dress, who defiantly hold on to her dress. Sophie pinched her hands with piercing green glare at her.
Then she stare at Laura's hairy vaginal region. she shook her head in disapproval.
Once outside the room marked ' Rock Star Suite 4010" , Sophie then attached leash to Laura's collar then said" Stella, squat down and sit like a dog''.

Sophie then swiped card and door opened. Sophie then dragged Laura inside and closed the door.

There ,she met Kent , tall Austrailian man of 1.8m tall, blonde hair with green eyes.

Sophie: brother, come and see this Asian bitch.

Laura was shocked to see that this couple were actually siblings, and believed that both of them having incestuous relationships..

(did Sophie and Kent actually have sexual intercourse all along? stay tuned and find out..)
Old 05-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

nice share bro, do continue.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
CloneKilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more updates
Old 05-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ItsTheEnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more updates
Old 06-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more soon.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Kent : Stand up, gal!

Laura stood up as told.

Sophie lift up Laura dress , revealing her naked body . She look away.

Sophie examine her pubic hair saying it is not acceptable.

Sophie then hand over batwoman mask to Laura, saying filming will start soon.

Laura put on mask..
Sophie told her to keep still while she helped Kent to connect vid cam to his laptop.

Then he switch laptop and type address .
It was live cam website where pple watch online.

Kent then point cam to Laura and Sophie, who waved at cam.
All written message appear on chat..
One said remove her mask.
Sophie then stripped to her lingeries, and played with laura breasts in front of cam.

Kent then move cam to Laura's vagina..

then speak on mic: do you want to see shaved pussy right now?

Then answer YES in large font.

Sophie then went to toilet to take cream and shaver.

Laura" no.. pls..

Kent manhandle her : be quiet and keep still , otherwise I remove your mask and let everyone look at you.

Now spread your legs.

Sophie then played with clitoris for a while then apply cream on Laura's vagina.
Sophie then use shaver to slowly shave off pubic hair while Kent held cam nearer to her vagina..

Laura wanted to cry but dare not because she had to take off mask to weep.

Now, Laura was clean shaven...

Sophie then used didlo to fuck Laura's vagina..
Latter moaned..
then big word saying performed 3some now!!!
Then someone requested private show .. Kent then asked for 0.02btc ( US$140) to be sent to this address . Max private show limit is 12..
Thus, he would earn $140X12 this way.
Then after the confirmation of transaction and email notification of incoming bitcoin to his wallet. He then make it clear that he won't fuck Sophie because she was his biological sister.

Then Private show activated and Kent remove his clothing and Sophie remove her lingeries .

Sophie guide Laura to kneeling position and Kent held her head , guiding in and out of his large penis..
Sophie and Kent kiss each other lips and Sophie licking Kent's nipple..
Old 07-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedBoi0786 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for story
Old 07-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing bro, really like your story.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Then Kent told Laura to get up.
Sophie and Laura frenched each other.
Kent walked towards them and grabbed Laura away from Sophie and frenched her.

Sophie then went to the cabinet , open drawer and took out strap-on, and wear it.

She grabbed Laura back and made her squat and Laura suck strap-on. Kent then went behind Sophie and fondled her D-cup breasts.

Kent then pulled Laura away and carried her to bed and threw her towards the bed.
Laura was shaken by his strength. Sophie then put condom on his penis ( much to Laura's relief)

Kent fucked Laura in missionary , Laura was in pain due to his weight and size of his penis.
Sophie move camera nearer and the live feed video was shown to 12 people who paid to join private show. Which countries do those people come from?
age? They can be from Europe, Asial, America or some people as young as 15 might watch in sly.

Sophie then hand cam to Kent and went to the laptop and chat with people, one viewer suggest Sophie fucked Kent anus.
Sophie then rejoined the action.
she pushed Kent away, and pulled Laura up.
made her on alll fours and fucked her in doggie. Kent then film the act and read the comment on laptop.
Kent wrote online: no sex act between sibling.
He then position himself in front of Laura, made her do blowjob on his penis.
Laura was fucked by Sophie, blowing Kent penis.

Kent cummed and removed condom and held cam to move cloer to condom..

Kent then shut down cam and say bye to all viewers who lament disappointedly saying both bro and sis should fucked each other..

Laura was tired as sophie remove her mask.
Sophie took her to shower as Kent sat on toilet bowl , smokig cigar.
Then Kent shower alone after gals move to room area where they dressed up.

Laura chatted with sibling for a while and then Sophie led her to lobby where Mke was waiting.

Mike then drove her to agency after chatting with sophie.
Laura had done many sessions, solo and tarma ,4P .. till her GCE A levels result out. she got 3 distinctions which qualify her to university.

At University, she applied to join Tuition exchange where she provide tuition to Primary and Sec School students teaching Maths and add maths..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1