The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: former teenage whore turned tutor.

Amber took Laura to the one side and opened the glass door .
Amber: Stella, look at this indoor pool.
Laura felt awed by this type.
Then Desmond appeared dressed in bathroom robe.
"Hi Darlings.."
Both gals turned and look at him.
He removed his bathrobe , exposing himself naked.
Amber holding Laura hand, moving towards him.
Amber hugged him, frenching him. Laura still hestitant.
Amber then looked at Laura, egging her on.
Then she explain to Desmond ' pls forgive Stella , she is still green.'
Desmond: it is okay. I knew that she is still studying in JC.
Laura frenching Desmond, and Amber went behind Desmond, licking his back and perform Hai Di Lao Yue on his penis by guiding her hands under the legs to caress his penis and testicles.

Then Amber went in front, undressing till naked.

Then she tapped on Laura's shoulder. pulling her top slightly ,

Laura get the hint and undressed and rejoin them at the shallower area of the swimming pool.

Amber and Laura side by side, frenching him, licking him. and he caressing D-cup breasts (Amber) and C-cup breasts (Laura)

Amber then tapped on Laura shoulder , gesturing downwards, Laura kneel down and blowjob his penis while Amber and Desmond whispered sweet nothing.

Amber then whispered to Desmond: you want Stella to lick your ass?
Desmond whispered to her ear: really? I got my ass licked by Dongguan gals in China.
He then bit Amber ear..

Amber then tapped on Laura's shoulder , turning Desmond body around , then spread Desmond backside wide to indicate that Laura give him Ass Licking. Laura look hesitatant because she don't like it.
Amber fierce glare at her, and she eventually do it.

Amber then frenched Desmond and caressing his penis.

Later, she lowered herself and gave him blowjob

It was mind blowing experience because it is first time he experienced young gal from Singapore (18 year old JC student) doing asslicking ,lesbian tarma, with her experienced senior.
Amber was averse to asslicking.

Amber then get up and tapped on Laura's shoulder , latter stopped and her hair was pulled gentlely towards the front where she gave blowjob and Amber and Desmond frenched ..

Then Desmond indicated he wanted to move to the large water bed next to the pool.

Amber then tapped on Laura's shoulder.

3 of them moved towards water bed (king sized)

Desmond lied on the bed ,and Amber put condom on his penis and gave him cowgal.

Then he looked at Laura who was sitting on bed looking lower .
He then pulled her over and frenched her.
Amber cowgal hard with jealous eyes, she moaned loud..

He stopped frenching Laura... and told her to sit behind Amber and caressing both breasts.

Laura then sat on his legs behind Amber and squeezing latter's D-cup breasts.
Desmond looked at them with a glee.

He cummed ..
Then 3 of them had short break, each drinking glasses of whiskey from a large bottle.

Amber then asked Laura to give him blowjob while both of them whisper sweet nothing.

Amber then passed condom to Laura, who put condom and gave him cowgal.

Laura worked harder because it is difficult for Desmond to cum 2nd time.
Desmond then decide to doggie Laura.
Amber then asked Desmond to switch hole.

She stopped Laura and guide his penis to anal hole.
Laura felt pain and she wanted to withdraw but she was held by Amber.

Laura anus was drilled in and out fast..
Laura was in tears.

After few pumps, Desmond cummed..

Then 3 of them relaxed on water bed..
before another session (lesbo between Amber and Laura)
Old 27-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

good story bro, please continue. support your thread.
Old 27-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

After a while, Amber held Laura's hand and they move to the shallow area of the pool.
Amber caress Laura and french Laura.

Desmond lying on bed watching them on act, and masterbate himself.

When Amber walk out of pool, to open her bag, took out double didlo and strapon.
When she was about to wear strapon, Desmond said halt.

He suggested Laura wear strapon and fucked Amber.
She looked at him with angry look.
she was not willing to let junior gal fuck her.
Nevertheless, she obeyed his decision as he was wealthy and regular patron .
Amber: you pay me personal tip -$1000.
Desmond: okay, on.
Amber then passed strapon to Laura.
Laura look reluctant because it make her appear like a devil.
Amber watched as Laura put on strap-on, and then assure strap-on is properly worn.

Laura watched as her senior went on knees sucking strap-on.
and she felt so great when she saw her expression .

Desmond watched intently as he got the fetishes of AV roleplay where younger gal fuck older woman with strap-on.

Desmond :Amber , come here, put on your hands on edge of the bed, and let Stella doggie you.

Amber did as instructed and she was doggied near Desmond bed,
Amber moan and moan..
Desmond then get up and postion his penis near Amber mouth and she suck his penis while being doggied by Laura.

Desmond CIMed Amber.

Next, he want them to be inserted with double-diblo and they moved in the pool and moan, as both fucked each other.

when all is over, Desmond and gals dressed up and Desmond chat with them as he handed $2500 and cash cheque of $1000 to Amber.

Both of them headed back to agency where Amber passed $2500 to Mike who then take $1250, and paid the equal portion to gals. Laura took $300 and gave the rest back to Mike .

Mike then read report from Desmond, and he later get more requests from other clients..
Old 27-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Camping for next episode
Old 28-01-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates TS, do continue.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Drumsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update and hope to read more.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Laura exhausted went to staff room to change into her own clothes . Then she went home at 11 pm

Her parents queried about the job, asking why so late.
She lied to her parents and later felt bad and upset.

When she was revising for A levels, she received msg from Mike, saying " you have assignment, come to office now!"

She then dressed and told her mother that she going over to her friends place and revised together with her.
She then took bus to Orchard road where her agency was located.

Laura arrived at the agency where Mike and his angels were seated.

Laura then decided to sort it out with Mike and his angels.

Laura: Mike , if you got assignment for me, pls let know 2 days in advance. I am just full time student, I cannot kept lying to my parents, you know?
and my school term start in a few weeks time.

Mike and Laura look at each other.. Laura look frightened.

Mike: okay, I will do as you dictated . I am okay with that.( he smiled at Laura)
Laura look relieved.

Mike: okay, listen up ladies! a client named roleplay_king want to book Stella and Gina and Angie for 3 hour session. He agreed to pay $3000.

His set up is as follow: Angie would be teacher and Gina and Stella would be
bad school gals wearing white cotton uniform and green skirts and Angie would wear decent office lady clothings.

He had already booked chalet at Pasir Ris.

Now, get ready.

Angie then told Laura that he got lingerie fetish and enjoyed watching blackmailed teacher series . and he was from upper middle income household and his father was MD of the factory in Tuas and he was in final year in Temasek Poly.

Angie then went to wardrobe and picked dark blue bra set from Simone Perele for Laura.
Gina know what to pick because she was in this line and she is petite with 32B size
Angie is taller and 36C size,
Laura put on lingerie and stare at mirror ,she felt uncomfortable with this bra and panties because the cups are translucent and panties got see thru front.

She told Angie about her comments.
Angie told her role-play king like this way and we have to comply.

Angie wear red bra with thong with suspenders and stockings.( from Agent Provector)
and she paraded in front of gals and then look at mirror.

Gina wear black bra and g-string (from Mystere)

Both gals wear white cotton uniform and green skirt , and white shoes..
Angie then applied make up sitting on dressing table.
remaining two no need because they are ''students''
Laura felt so uncomfortable about wearing darker coloured bra under white cotton uniform.
However , they can cover up with sweaters.

Angie and 2 gals then went to basement carpark and a trio ride in Angie's car to Pasir Ris chalet..
Old 28-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Good work TS, looking forward for more

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 28-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
karmakawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more, nice update.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
dolciez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydolciez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next update .
Old 28-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DieselTech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue
Old 28-01-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
movesideway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolciez View Post
Looking forward to next update .
Looking forward too .
Old 28-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

When they reach chalet number 21, it was a 2 storey terrace house with BBQ pit and gardens.

Angie made a call to Derek to inform him that they had arrived. Derek acknowledge it and Angie told her juniors to get off the car.

Gina told Laura to take off her sweater as former took off her sweater too.

Angie press doorbell, and door opened ... Angie went in , looked at side where Derek was hiding behind the door.

Angie: hi, darling! and she pinched his face. and also squeezing his penis. (he was naked ..)

Gina and Laura then entered the terrace house.
Derek: hi, Gina.
Laura was shocked to see him naked and that he was fat (BMI was clearly over 30 -obese) and he got chubby face.

He also stared at Laura, who also felt embarrassed about him.
He remarked :" so this is Stella, a JC student..."
He stared at Laura's chest- he can see thru her cotton uniform.
Then he proceeded to lift up her skirt to see her see thru panties.

Derek then asked them to follow him to 2nd storey master bed room.
When all ladies went inside the room, he close the door and lied on bed , he said ' three of you may begin..''

Gina took Laura aside , told her to stand beside her ,and Angie stood in front of them.

Angie (her face peppered with cosmetics ) look stressed , in front of Gina who behaved arrogantly.
Gina then caressed Angie's power suit and opened her suit to see her sleeveless blouse. She looked at Angie, calling her slut.
Angie act emotionally.
Gina : slut, remove your suit.

Angie look reluctantly, took off her suit .

Gina look at her, then slide her hand inside the hole of Angie's sleeveless blouse and pulled her bra strap out..
When Gina proceeded to move her hand towards the front of Angie blouse in order to unbutton , Angie move backwards with her hands covering her front.
Gina then looked at Laura, " Stella, grabbed this slut's hands.''

Laura then moved behind Angie and held her hands up then armlocked her .
Gina then unbuttoning blouse and opened her blouse wide, Angie turned her face towards Derek and make stressful expression. and then stick out her tongue at him who was sitting on bed, playing with his penis..

Angie then turned her face towards Gina, and pleaded no...no..
Gina then lifted up Angies' skirt and pulled her thong down abit and put her hand inside and rubbed her vagina. Angie struggling with her face turned left and right, pleading no..no..

Gina: Stella, hold up her skirt
Laura then did as told.

Gina then moved Angie towards Derek's bed assisted by Laura.

Gina: boy, you love this teacher ,do you? let her suck your kukujiao.

Angie then sucked Derek's penis and her head was pressed forwards and backwards by Gina's hands.

Derek then asked Laura to sit by his side, and asked her to open her uniform..
Old 28-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Morale of story: Money makes the world go round.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

like this story, great share ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1