The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Chapter 9 - The Plot Thickens

There is a Chinese saying “Sunset is magnificent but near dusk”. We should always enjoy whatever we have in life to the fullest.

Shortly after one of our meetings, Linda revealed the most shocking piece of news yet - She was pregnant yet again, with Robert’s child. I did not feel angry this time, I felt extremely sad. I thought she would have been more careful. It turned out that getting pregnant was part of the plan too. Why was the plan so convoluted? Why did Linda force herself to go through so much and commit the same mistake again?

The light heartedness of our meetings turned into very sombre and arduous one. Linda was displaying all sorts of pregnancy symptoms in her first trimester. She often complained of morning sickness, headaches, cramps etc. It was a truly horrendous experience for her. Why would she want to suffer and bear the child of the man she hated so much? Apparently, she wanted to deliver the baby and one day disappear together with the baby, never to let Robert locate them again, so he would have to live with him forever the knowledge that he has a child whom he could never find and enjoy the parenthood of it. I thought it was a really twisted thinking by Linda and until this day, I do not know if this was really what she intended.

The initial stages, her state of mind went haywire. She was almost always crying when we met, it was one of the darkest days of her life. I could not imagine how she must have felt. The husband at home did not really care at all, Robert was of course thrilled but he would have to face the ultimate divorce decision again and there was simply no one else there for her except for me. I did all I could to ensure she was ok every day and as much as I could, to cheer her up. It got to a point where the sickness was so severe, her unwavering vengeance was shaken and she asked if she wanted to go for an abortion, would I be willing to accompany her. It was such a hard advice to give her, whether to keep the baby or not. I struggled frequently with a lot of moral issues surrounding her. But I told her whatever it was, I would always be by her side. And the crying were sometimes so bad, she could not even stop. We would sometimes sit at a park bench near her home and she would use up the whole tissue paper pack.

Pausing here a bit: I wish no woman would have to go through what Linda went through, it absolutely broke my heart.

The 2nd trimester was a much better period for her. As my workplace happen to be near her house, she always liked to meet me somewhere near just to have a short chat and see me. I told her not to hop and skip so much when she saw me, since she was pregnant. Her boobs swelled to F cup (that was what she told me) and despite her being pregnant, I still felt her figure was perfect. Our meetings can sometimes last only 5 minutes but she had to travel for 25 minutes and then Robert called to pick her up. It was very much like a cat and mouse game. We were always on high alert, looking around from time to time to make sure Robert does not appear out of nowhere. We always liked to meet at this very secluded Starbucks cafe near my office and I was even being spotted by an acquaintance who asked me when my wife was going to deliver (because we were holding hands... which guy would hold a pregnant lady's hand if he was not her boyfriend or husband? haha...)

In her 3rd trimester, our meetings became extremely difficult but she always made extra effort to come and meet me. I wished I had a car that time, at least it would make her life easier. She had also moved place to the love nest and by this time, Robert’s wife also knew about the re-emergence of Linda with the same issue but this time, Linda was firm on her decision and it was simply too late to do an abortion. Robert seemed to have ditched his wife for real, but not divorced yet.

And then there was drama yet again. Despite expecting, Linda and Robert still quarrelled a lot. One day, Linda texted me

Linda: Where can I buy kerosene?

Me: Huh? Can try paint shop maybe?

Linda: Ok, I am going to burn down his office.

I was dumbfounded. Jialat, what have I done? I immediately called again but she was not picking up. And later she switched off her phone. I had no idea where she was and I had to stop her from doing anything she would regret for life. Told my boss I had to take urgent leave and I rushed down her old home, to Robert’s office, to places she may frequent, back to Robert’s office etc… If I was not mistaken, I took 11 taxi trips all over the place just to try to locate her. I went back to the love nest location shouted for her for quite some time before she finally opened the door. I asked to be let in but she refused to. But I heaved a big sigh of relief that she did not do anything silly. So the issue was that Robert locked her inside the house without giving her the metal gate keys because they had a fight in the morning. This was absolute nuts! Akin to illegal confinement. Linda closed the door immediately again, refusing to speak to me.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DevanHartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 27-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedBoi0786 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG this is so good!!! Support TS
Old 27-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally felt that Linda loves Robert a lot. And TS is a good friend for sex. That's all.

A fall back. The calling to ask things was just to make sure he was informed and be concerned.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Solid Story Bro! Keep it up! Support support!
Old 28-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Personally felt that Linda loves Robert a lot. And TS is a good friend for sex. That's all.

A fall back. The calling to ask things was just to make sure he was informed and be concerned.
In some ways, I was thinking of the same thing too but it did not really matter that time as Linda was in some dire straits emotionally. On the good friend for sex part, I don't disagree too, after all, I do feel like some sort of FB.

All in all, it was a very strange year with her. In fact, she actually had some part of the memories "missing". She was unable to recall some of the things we did. Maybe selective memory loss.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 28-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
In some ways, I was thinking of the same thing too but it did not really matter that time as Linda was in some dire straits emotionally. On the good friend for sex part, I don't disagree too, after all, I do feel like some sort of FB.

All in all, it was a very strange year with her. In fact, she actually had some part of the memories "missing". She was unable to recall some of the things we did. Maybe selective memory loss.
Maybe instead of selective memory loss, in her mind, it's with Robert instead of with you.

Did not personally experienced it, maybe just me watching too much drama.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdarrennn View Post
Maybe instead of selective memory loss, in her mind, it's with Robert instead of with you.

Did not personally experienced it, maybe just me watching too much drama.
Haha maybe. She told me it seemed like she has been possessed during the period when she was with Robert. That period of her life was just a blur looking back.

Will post the next chapter later today.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 28-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Chapter 10 - So this is Goodbye?

It had been days since that kerosene incident that she replied my messages or calls, so I decided I had to make a trip down to the love nest again to ensure she was safe. And that was, till today, the longest time I have ever waited for someone - 8 hours under the void deck. I did not eat nor wandered around. I was patiently waiting. Once I got the sign she was at home, I went up again and asked to talk to her. It was a good 10 minutes before she opened the door and she said something which I still remember till this day.

“James, it is all over between you and me. I have decided. I will give birth to this child and I will take good care of him and I will not hide him away. I will lead a normal family life with Robert. I am just very tired now. Goodbye.”

Before I could reply, she slammed the door at my face. This was it…

I remembered telling myself that this was just somewhat a minor incident of my double life. No big deal and I can just move on as per normal. But my heart was constantly bleeding.

I tried to call and text again but the phone was completed switched off. I knew I had to respect her wishes. I could only hope and pray for the best for her and her baby.

And with that, I have completely lost all the ways to contact her. Maybe in future, on the streets, if I met her, hopefully I could still say hello to her and pat on her toddler’s head.

(To be continued...)

PS: Paiseh, I just realised that this chapter is super short but this is somewhat an appropriate end to this chapter as it was mini conclusion of a turbulent period in the relationship with Linda. Chapters 11 and 12 will be back to more or less the same length.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 29-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Great story or should I say great account of your true life encounter. Really full of ups and downs and irony of life. At the end of the day it seems the option of choice is not with you, bro
Old 29-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Great story or should I say great account of your true life encounter. Really full of ups and downs and irony of life. At the end of the day it seems the option of choice is not with you, bro
Bro, bro.......don't say so fast......the story chapters are still being written as we speak....

Keep writing, James!
Old 29-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why did I have the feeling that halogen is the victim? . The most pitiful person in this episode.

The danger of listening to your heart.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Yes bro, to me I was unable to influence any of the outcomes to be honest. Choice was definitely not something I had at all. But sometimes not given a choice is a good thing because then you know what you have to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Bro, bro.......don't say so fast......the story chapters are still being written as we speak....

Keep writing, James!
Haha thanks my Penguin friend hehe... No spoilers please hahahaha. But as we speak, I also have no idea what is the eventual outcome because it is an ongoing story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Why did I have the feeling that halogen is the victim? . The most pitiful person in this episode.

The danger of listening to your heart.
I think in my story, almost every one is a victim in some ways. Yes, I listened to my heart more than my mind but I am really thankful that I did. I treated the girls with sincerity and in fact, I have went on to have meaningful relationships with girls in this line before. No KC drama whatsoever.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 31-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Chapter 11 - Lost and Found, a Rekindled Feeling

It took me several weeks to be back to my usual self. At the back of my mind, I was missing her so much but I had to suppress that feeling and I hoped that time will heal both our wounds.

Then one day, I remembered I still had one last method of contacting her - she was a friend in my QQ account. I did not even remember I had one. Dug hard to find out my password and managed to log in. Her status was offline. I was not expecting a miracle because I knew she did not really use QQ too. However, I found myself to be logging into QQ almost daily. Staring at her online status time and time again for months. She just did not log in to see my message.

And the days and weeks and months went by… It was slightly more than a year since the day she shut the door in front of me. I would sometimes go to the parks we been to, around her void deck and places she might frequent, just to see if I could somehow be so lucky to bump into her.

I still remembered I was buying coffee from a stall near my workplace one morning, when suddenly, my QQ received a notification…

Linda: Have not heard from you for a long time, how have you been?

Me: Linda! How have you been? I am so glad I found you again!

Linda: Sigh… It has been a long story. Everything is lost.

I already sensed something was not right. So I decided to set up a meeting with her which she was willing to attend.

And so we met up once more. To my pleasant surprise, she has not changed a bit. I was also surprised that I was not emotional at all, the meeting was very calm and peaceful. There were less laughter and a more somber tone took over.

What really happened, was that Linda actually lost the baby because of some last minute complications which she could totally do nothing. The baby died inside her womb just a few days before its due delivery. She had to go through the normal delivery to get the stillborn baby out. Robert was also in the operating theatre and he held the cold baby in his hands and could not utter anything.

Then things started to go downhill from there. They still lived together in their love nest home but something about Robert had changed. They no longer fight and quarrel over things because Robert has totally lost interest in the relationship. They soon became just strangers sleeping on the same bed. It was then Linda decided to end it all and once again went back to her original home where her husband stayed in. The husband really could not care less about her. Linda had to pick herself up and I was really glad she did.

PS: I recently got to know Robert and Linda moved house one more time to a location close to my house. But I have never bumped into her.

I told her the lengths I went to locate her and she scolded me “silly” and that she would always find me no matter what happened.

At this point in her life, she has shifted to yet another MP, a pretty big one closer to the east side of Singapore. I wanted to surprise her one day and called to book her. She was quite excited to see me and after massage, the question was not popped as we got back to the same old sexual groove automatically. Then something dramatic happened! She stroked my dick and wanted to put it straight inside her pussy raw. I stopped her immediately.

Me: no you can't do this Linda. You need to get the condom

Linda: why? You don't love me anymore?

Me: no no, listen, it is not safe.

Linda: so you think I am not “clean”?

I was again stunned by her question because that was not on my mind at all.

Me: no, I just want to protect you. You did not know what I was up to outside, you need to protect yourself by allowing me to put on a condom.

I don't know why she was so emotional that day. She put on her uniform in a haste and left me stunned like vegetable. Not exactly sure what triggered her but before she left the room, she told me to “get out”.

I guess this is a totally unheard MP story where service was refused because condom was requested.

I left the MP sending a lot of sorry text messages and she eventually replied to apologise for her inexplicable behaviour.

We made up in the end and our frequent dinner dates got us closer than ever and it was a few months later that she once again moved to another bigger scale MP located in central area.

One of the more memorable times we had was accompanying her for her beauty and facial courses every weekend. Many of the girls from the same MP took some time off to attend the course in Bugis area. I was there not to just wait for her, but to be her facial model to practise on! So I had free facial routines done every single weekend by her. The only routine I refused to be practised on the hair removal one as it would be hard to explain why my hairy legs were suddenly smooth.

Also managed to meet her mom when she came from China. Had a few meals with her family and brought them to various tourist attractions. Her mom had a good impression of me too, as compared to Robert, whom she also met before. We felt like a real and proper couple for once without the need to avoid anyone. She still maintained her cheeky qualities. At one time, we brought her family to a manicure and pedicure shop where she had a package, she “forced” them to do their nails, even her nephew. The session would take them around 1 hour plus. I asked her why she did not want to do together with them. She pulled me to one corner and said “there is a hotel 81 only 2 streets away, let’s go there and leave them at the shop…” I told her what if they were done early and were looking for us. She told the shop to make sure they stay put at the shop’s lounge and with that, she told her family members we had something to attend to and held my hand all the way to the hotel.

The most epic time was when she invited me for dinner at her house. I was thinking - finally I have a chance to step inside! Her mom and nephew were in too. We were at the dining table and was about to start eating when suddenly, her husband came out of his room! I looked at Linda as if to tell her "Oei! You did not say your husband will be joining in!". I kept my cool and shook hands with her husband, telling him I was the nephew's tutor. During the meal, Linda kept putting food onto my bowl, never did it for her husband. I could tell her husband a bit "buay song" haha. Later I found out she intentionally did that to piss him off.

She continued her job in this nice central MP, where I sometimes go in the evening to wait for her to finish her work. I know you guys would be thinking “Why would you let your “girlfriend” continue to work in MP and allow her to have sex with other men?” The truth is, I do not know. She was earning way more than me and there were no compelling reasons for me to stop her because emotionally, we were very much faithful and connected to one and other. If I was able to provide for her the type of money she was earning monthly, I would have asked her to stop.

(To be continued…)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 31-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Fourseazonz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourseazonz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Keep writing, James!
Agree with you . The story is very written.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1