The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Young cock, old cock

Power sis!! Thanks for the update
Old 13-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
DiuLeiLouMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 14-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sentiments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for updating
Old 14-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more updates.
Old 14-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
SGSPA is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Q here for more update
Old 14-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

please continue sis, great stuff.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I laid down and blinked my eyes, tears started to flow down on the side of my eye due to the gagging earlier on. He licked my tears away and kissed me on the lips. He started rubbing his manhood against my pussy and it was turning me on fast and hard. ‘You’re so wet, baby’ he said. I looked up at him and smile coyly. As he was rubbing up my walls, he lean down and sucked on my nipples, taking things slow.. I could feel the exchange of wetness between us with my love juice and his precum and I was anticipating for the bang. ‘Do you want this dear?’ he asked. I looked back at him and bit my lower lip. Without saying further, he pushed it into me and all I felt was a sharp, almost shocking pain. I dug my nails into his arms and moaned. I know he was only halfway in but I wasn’t used to a size like that. He took his time and pumped me slowly.. still halfway in. As I was opening up and getting used to the pain and pleasure, he worked his way deeper and deeper in.. until he was fully in me. As he was penetrating me, I was in a complete state of being controlled and I knew he could say and do anything he wanted and I would have agreed. I think he knows that and hence started on his evil plan to make me conform while fucking me.
Y: Are you a good girl?
M: Yes..
Y: You’re gonna be a good girl and listen to whatever I say, alright?
M: Yes, okay.. I will
Y: You’re gonna take my cock into your mouth, and I’m gonna cum inside. I don’t want you to have a single drop out, you hear me?
M: Yes..
Y: Not a single drop, alright baby?

With that, he pulled out of me and stood up while I kneeled on the bed. He pushed my head towards his cock and made me take him whole. As I was blowing him, I could feel the pressure building up on his manhood. I knew he was gonna cum. With a groan, he said ‘I’m gonna cum in your mouth now, and I want it all in. Nothin comes out, you understand?’ I nodded as I waited for it to happened. Then, as I hear him moan for the last time, I felt a gush of warm, salty liquid released into my mouth. I sucked him out and pulled my mouth away from his dick. He then sat down on the bed, panting as he looked at me and asked in a gentle tone ‘You’re gonna go spit it out right babe?’ I looked at him and replied ‘Spit what?’ He stared at me with his eyes and mouth opened wide..

Next story: I’ve met up with O. So, stay tuned for the next update (: thanks for the support and love guys!
Old 17-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gammaray001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more!
Old 18-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Fourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like your story very much... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Agree with you .
Old 18-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourarms View Post
Agree with you .
Agree with you as well .
Old 20-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope you will continue.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Drumsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 20-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster