The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaRoughy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young cock, old cock

Nice story, waiting for updates
Old 11-01-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Have just given my +13 cherries to TS sis .. as promised earlier...boosting UP^^her points from 54 to 67 ! ...Pls keep yr story cumming, sis ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Have just given my +13 cherries to TS sis .. as promised earlier...boosting UP^^her points from 54 to 67 ! ...Pls keep yr story cumming, sis ...haha

Thank you (: even tho I don’t really don’t and understand how this points system works.. but I’m supposing it’s a good thing!
Old 11-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Young cock, old cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelifer View Post
What has been blooming underneath his pants did not disappoint.. just like the photos that he sent me before we met up. It was a good full 6 inches and was pretty sizeable in thickness as well. I have pretty big hands for a girl and I gently held his manhood in my hand, it filled my hand up pretty nicely. He lean back towards me and sucked my nipples while I stroked him up and down, occasionally running my thumb around the head of his dick and it was a smooth motion due to his precum. Unfortunately, we had agreed to not have penetrative sex as it was the time of month for me. The constant poking of his manhood against me was enough to really turn me on. As I continued to stroke him, I felt the pressure of the nerves throbble.. he shifted himself to kneel over, with me in between his thighs and his manhood in my face.

As I held it in my hands, I starting licking off the precum gently.. circling my tongue around his meatus and sucking him off.. focusing mainly on the swollen head. As he groaned in ecstasy, he threw his head back and pushed himself deeper into my mouth.’Yes baby, that’s the way.. you’re so good at this’, I continued to blow him with his praises as I felt the pressure of his cock growing in my mouth. He used both his hands to squeeze my tits and began rocking in a front back motion.. ‘Where would you like me to cum, baby?’ Being the submissive that I am, I left the decision to him. As tension built up.. he let out a last moan and said ‘Baby,I want it on your face!’ And so I obliged. He pulled out from my mouth, and after a few pulling strokes with his hand, squirted all over my face, onto my chin.. and down to my breasts. ‘Thank you’ he said as he leaned back down to me and kissed my lips.

I’ll be meeting him again later this week. So.. stay tuned!
looking fwd to your update
Old 11-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelifer View Post
Thank you (: even tho I don’t really don’t and understand how this points system works.. but I’m supposing it’s a good thing!
You're welcome sis .. Yes, it is a good thing.. .dun worry.. It's like those "likes" u see in Facebook or other forums w/o points system

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

And so the second meetup with Y happened.. we’ve already planned to meet but we had a slight disagreement over text and hence.. the atmosphere was a little tense when we met up. We’ve arranged to meet at the same place that we did the first time round. Just like the last time, he checked in first and gave me the room number thereafter. After I arrived we started talking and eventually came to a mutual agreement. It wasn’t anything dramatic or confrontational but it was definitely not as causal as how it was the last time round. After the talk.. I was sitting with my back against the bed head while he was lying horizontally on his side.. facing me. As his big round eyes slowly comes to a half shut.. I know he was getting a little tired and sleepy. ‘Tired?’ I asked. ‘A little.. I’m just resting’ he said as he closed his eyes fully. I’ve really wanted him to rest so I was just playing with my phone and there was just an awkward silence.
Y: Can you hug me?
M: No.
Y: Why not
M: Cos I don’t feel like it (I was throwing a playful tantrum after the talk that we had and he knows it)
Y: -silence-
After awhile..
Y: Then can I hug you?
M: No. I don’t feel like it.
With that, he pulled me over towards him and held me in his arms. I was now using his left arm as a pillow and leaning my body towards his chest with my head facing down. As he ran his right hand up and down my back.. I looked back up at him and he kissed me on the lips..

I’ve forgotten how much I actually liked his kisses and indulged in it, occasionally pushing him away and giving him a playful, angry face. Each time, he will persist and push his lips back onto mine, squeezing me tightly and closer towards him. ‘Don’t stop’, he said. As a sign of resistance I bit his lip and pull him towards me, while he would take his ‘revenge’ by smacking me hard on my butt. It’s somehow a turn on when he does that as he did mentioned that he’s been waiting to ‘punish’ me for all the times that I was being difficult with him via text. As the kissing continue he shifted himself to be on top on me and started suckling and licking neck. It drove me crazy and I was instantly turned on. I was wearing a loose low cut top and he proceeded to kiss and lick me downwards from my neck.. pulled down my top and bra and sucked on my nipples. I let out a soft moan and grabbed his hair by the back...

Last edited by doublelifer; 13-01-2018 at 01:07 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update sis!! Keep them coming in!!
Old 13-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AntonioConte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, please keep going
Old 13-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates Sis! Support your thread.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoy this story, please continue ts.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ducking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more nice story.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoShu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Cruyff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping
Old 13-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

With that, he pulled me up towards him, and took my top off. He then shifted himself to sit on the bed and I was sitting on his thighs. With our lips still locked, he took my bra off with both hands(haha) and roam his hands around my body.. eventually finding his way to my jeans and unbuttoned it. His hands were fumbling around and kinda trembling.. I didn’t know if he was nervous or excited.. so I helped him relax by breaking away from the kiss and planted soft kisses on his neck.. moving my way up to his ears and gently nibbling on the lobes.. licking the outer of his ear and he let out a soft groan. I knew I’ve found his soft spot. He pushed me gently back onto the bed and pulled my jeans off me while I was lying down.. leaving me in my g-string. ‘I like that very much’, he said as he ran his fingers across the lace of the only piece of garment I’ve left on me. He positioned himself on top of me again and kissed me while fondling my breasts. He then broke away from the kiss and proceeded south, sucking and licking on my nipples.. As I arched my back up in ecstasy, he moved south, kissing and licking my stomach.. and finally had his head in between my legs. I looked down at him and bit my lower lip nervously. Without warning, he engulfed my clitoris with his mouth and I threw my head back in pure pleasure and shock. He was gentle and took his time in eating me out, licking and sucking softly.. just the way I like it. I moaned and played with my nipples, enjoying every moment of it. He then came back up to my face and gave that boyish, sweet smile that I adore. ‘Lie down’, I told him.

He lied down and supported himself his elbows. I lied on him sideways, pressing my bosoms against his thighs, held his manhood and went down on him. He let out a loud groan as I took his head fully on my mouth. As I look back him at him, I took his cock out of my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head, maintaining eye contact. I then licked his shaft in a circular motion as he moaned further. I know he’s been fantasizing about me gagging on his dick and I was teasing him by not giving it to him. I wanted him to beg for it. ‘Baby, all the way in please’, he pleaded. I shook my head playfully while his cock was still in my mouth. As he tried to push my head downwards gently, I resisted and he pleaded again.. ‘Baby please, gag on it. No hands baby, no hands’. With that, I released my grip on his mend hood and moved my head downwards. His manhood disappeared into my mouth and I started to move in an up down direction. I haven’t had experience with such a well endowed guy and was really finding it a pretty tough job to blow(lol). As the cock was hitting the soft tissues of the back of my throat, it activated my gag reflex and I gagged, covering his dick with the excessive saliva that I was producing. It turned him on as he wanted more by controlling my head and gently pushing it up and downward, occasionally keeping my head down longer. I must have gagged at least 5-6 times. As I pulled my head away from his cock, I looked at him with my watery eyes from all the gagging. By this time, his cock was pointed upwards from a full erection. We both know we were ready as he laid me and positioned himself in top of me....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1