The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young cock, old cock

Coming back to Y.. we have been texting since morning as we always do while he’s at work. His job offers him the flexibility of time to leave kinda whenever he wants. As usual, we were sexting but things started to get a little different today. I’ve been teasing him with pictures and texts for the past week and he finally decides that we should meet up today. After making some arrangements on the schedule, we decided to meet up at a hotel in the central part region and he has about 2 hours to spare. I was running late so he checked in first and took a quick shower while waiting for me. As I was travelling over, my heart was racing and there were a thousand crazy thoughts in my mind. What if he turns out to be a psycho who would hurt me? What if his photos were fake and he’s actually an hideous person? There was many ‘what ifs’ in my mind and as much as it may sound dramatic, these fears are very real to me. I’ve never done something like this before(eg first meetup at a hotel with literally a stranger)

As I walked up the stairs of the hotel and reached the 2nd floor, there was a member of the hotel staff seated at the corner of the floor, smoking. He doesn’t look like he’s local and I saw him gave me ‘the look’ and there was a strange smirk on his face.. almost telling me like ‘I’m gonna be here in listen to your moans later’. I was in a white sleeveless top and denim shorts and boy, did I felt uncomfortable. I fastened my walking steps and it was apparent that the entire floor was empty, as all the other room doors were. I finally walked up to the last room located at the end of the corridor.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

All my anxiety went away after I knocked on the wooden door of the room and after a little fumbling from other side of the door, I was welcomed by a skyscraper(cos he’s really tall lol) in a dark room. We said our ‘hi’s’ awkwardly as I stepped into the room. I entered the dark room with caution, almost in a tip-toe manner. Almost wanting to break the ice, I commented on how dodgy the hotel was. We both let out an awkward, obliging short laughter. I requested for Y to turn the lights back on as I wanted to take a good look at him and of course, I was nervous that the atmosphere and environment could bring things to a faster pace than what I was comfortable with. So he did. He really turned out to be what he was. Hair was nicely styled and neat, bespectacled, clean shaven and had a nice boyish smile. Even tho he is tall but his body was nicely proportioned and I know for a fact that underneath those clothes was also a nicely proportioned manhood. We have been chatting quite abit before we met up and with the exchange of photos and sometimes short videos, I got a pretty good view and it is by far the biggest I’ve known. I was just hoping that the actual thing won’t disappoint. And I’ll soon learn that it will not.

We started talking in the room. With just both of us at each side of the bed. Normal conversations like work, life and occasionally throwing in some jokes. He made me laugh. As the conversation proceed I could see that he was getting a little restless and started to change his posture form sitting down to a lying down on his side, propping his head up with his elbow and hand. I too started to get a little more comfortable and moved myself to lean against the bed head with a pillow on my lap. It’s been almost an hour and we both knew we didn’t have much time. At one time I was thinking in my mind that he was rather dumb to not get the hint from my seated position. I am rather scared of the cold and have been sitting under the aircon for awhile now. I was trembling a little but decided to keep quiet to be polite as I didn’t know if he was comfortable. All of a sudden, he exclaimed that was extremely cold and shift the flap of the aircon up. I laughed and said ‘why didn’t you say earlier! I was trembling all the way!’ Alas, our sneaky friend also used the chance to switch the lights off. ‘Much better’, he said. ‘You la, ask me to turn off the light. No mood leh like that!’ I laughed and blushed a little but of course he couldn’t tell. As I turned back to my phone swiping again he made a swift move from the end of the bed and came right in front of me, pushing his lips onto mine. I dropped my phone on the bed and reciprocated...
Old 07-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
IamK is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story.
Maybe soon you can tell us if young and old cock got any differences anot. haha
Old 07-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
buxtoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuxtoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuxtoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 07-01-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Good start. Camping here.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
c8mt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too .
Old 07-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhyLidat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

A promising start indeed. The coming stories should make great erotic reading as TS reveals her dark side. Looking forward for more!
Old 07-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

His kisses were firm but gentle. He’s a good kisser, not rushing into things and no tongue fighting. Just the gentle motion of suckling on each other’s lips and release. I placed one of my hand around his neck and other one rested on his chest. We were just enjoying the moment and he was also taking his life to explore my body. As he touches my arm, I squealed as his hands were freezing cold! He gave a very sweet smile and continued to kiss me.. I could tell he was either inexperienced, or really nervous as he was fumbling between my arm and back and ended up slotting his hand in the wrong places like the armhole of my top. I just started laughing a little and stopped to ask him ‘what are you trying to do?’ He smiled, pointed to my top and said ‘can I take this off?’ I lifted both of my arms up as a sign of consent.

After my top was off, we continued kissing as he placed his freezing cold hand at the small of my back, caressing it slowly. I reached down to his manhood and squeezed it gently.. circling my finger around it and massaging his balls. He moved downwards and started to work on my neck.. which is a very sensitive area that he’s aware of as I shared with him prior to our meet up. I tilted my neck to the side for him to have full access. I let out small moans of pleasure as he reaches to the back of my bra and attempts to unhook it. I could tell that he was struggling with it as I broke the kiss and laughed at him again. ‘I’m not the one kinda guy’, he said as he used both hands to unhook and took it off, releasing my c cuppers. As he took off his top I lied down, he came on top of me and continued kissing me, occasionally stopping and we would look at each other and smile. It was almost romantic. He moved downwards and sucked gently on my nipple.. a few licks and then suction. I arched my back up in pleasure and moaned louder. The more I moaned, the more he continued what he was doing. As he moved back up to my neck, i told him to bite me. He did so.. slowly nibbling and sucking but it was never a full bite. From time to time he will check back on me to make sure he wasn’t hurting me. At this point I’ve been caressing his manhood for awhile now and he was growing. He stood up and took off his pants. I was already wet from the foreplay that but what was released underneath those pants made me even wetter...
Old 07-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update!!! Pls continue!!
Old 08-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates TS, do continue the story.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. Waiting for more!
Old 08-01-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

great story TS, eagerly waiting for more.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here’

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1