The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
Happy New Year Sis! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
美女,新年快乐. 恭喜发财!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychan View Post
Happy chinese New year to you too,

Support your thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Happy CNY Sis! Huat Huat Huat ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGman73 View Post
Happy lunar New year to you..
Thanks guys, happy new year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
happy cny to you sis

love your legs haha
Happy new year! Ya, that's my best assets so far lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Happy new year sis!! Hope this year will be a better year for u!!!
Happy new year! Yup hopefully so

Well, just to share something to u guys. I was zapped on my work thread on 1st day of cny, about 10 plus in the morning with such comment "cny still selling ah." I didn't advertised after my last day of work on Vday and my last post after that was the same greeting i posted here with that pic. It not about the points as i mentioned before, it was not an issue. What pissed me off was the comment. What was wrong with this person seriously? It 1st day of cny! So what if i really 'selling' on day 1 or cny period? It not i was like those debt collectors, went to this son of the bitch's house to sell so he / she kb simi?! I actually wanted to send a very tok gong 'greeting' in my work thread to tribute this dog / bitch. I decided not to as, wait people thought i shit stirrer again! His / her mom forgotten to leash him / her as it not a human, it a dog / bitch. Can't wait to become siao gao bu / gan to welcome cny lol. Really this fucker, knnccb!
*Let me vent it out. I lun for 5 days liao, very tolerance liao hor. Being courteous to greet as a service provider but ended up this person showing disrespect on 1st day of cny. Damn cb! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THIS PERSON! 柑,你拿 (sounds like knn lol!)
Old 22-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just stumbled upon the thread.

Skipped some of the posts, but briefly looked at a few pics which sister had posted. Love your smile! Somehow it made me smile a little despite all these assignments deadline I have to meet. I guess you could say that it's contagious!

Anyway, read your eerie hotel story..
Remember my friend in the hotel industry, asking me not to insist the hotel to free up a room for me when they are fully packed, or even if it's their fault and they run out of the particular rooms that I want. Which in your case is a smoking room. He told me that he have heard stories from his seniors that some hotels would keep a spare room for the good brothers to stay in, so they won't go around to disturb the guests.

Keep the stories coming! I love reading people's life story.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Just stumbled upon the thread.

Skipped some of the posts, but briefly looked at a few pics which sister had posted. Love your smile! Somehow it made me smile a little despite all these assignments deadline I have to meet. I guess you could say that it's contagious!

Anyway, read your eerie hotel story..
Remember my friend in the hotel industry, asking me not to insist the hotel to free up a room for me when they are fully packed, or even if it's their fault and they run out of the particular rooms that I want. Which in your case is a smoking room. He told me that he have heard stories from his seniors that some hotels would keep a spare room for the good brothers to stay in, so they won't go around to disturb the guests.

Keep the stories coming! I love reading people's life story.

Thanks for your support. Thanks for liking my smile. Didn't know it will light up someone's day lol.

Yup I know about that but i didn't insisted for a smoking room at last min basis. They had made a mistake of my booking which i had made few days ago. So due to that, my request that i stated in the site was affected. So they only left a smoking room at other building which i had no choice but to go for it. If not for their negligence of my booking, this might not happened.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
KanPuaLuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your thread.
Old 27-02-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Stay strong. Support your thread also...
Old 04-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Sigh, been sick for few days due to a bad cough. Til now still coughing my lungs out. Not much appetite too. Due to that, it helps me to slim down. So on the bright side, i treat it as good news. While everyone trying hard to shed away the fats due to goodies during cny, i already slimmed down.

I don't have to workout but already achieved flat tummy and a bit of faint lines of abs. By doing that, just sleep will do lol.

Recently a particular mad dog just 'barked' on my thread. You guys can read about it on my work thread. A clown's act i must said lol. These kinda nonsenses are getting on my nerves. My patience has it limit. Doesn't mean normally i choose not to stir things up mean you can step on my head. If really wanna play this kinda game, i can play bigger than you. If i really do that, don't blame me for ruin your life, period.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Hey peeps,

I have compiled pics that I had taken for the past few months and created another montage since the 1st Montage. Here is the link:-

My Montage Part 2
https://vimeo.com/258602607?ref=em-v-share

Music by: Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes (1 of my fave songs. It definitely not my era lol just that i listen to all sorts of music.)

I still taking my rest. My cough already subsided now it seems to turn into flu sianz! Shall advise my schedule again.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Well, I have been thinking whether should i add in new option to my menu. This option I did it before and it somehow was my signature back then. It something more like sensual bdsm, a teasing one. It consists of handcuffing, blindfold, some sex toys etc. Not those with spanking, whipping. Mine, only minimum of whipping. Of course, I was the dorm instead of sub. My handcuffs are not those made of PVC material or suede types. It quite similar like the steel one which police will use. I bought it online and i really like it.

If i really bring it back, i thinking to change some of the concepts to make it even exciting. Maybe more bdsm but not those really hardcore? I still considering whether should involve intimacy or not. Dilemma man. But if this plan works, i can't do it whenever i work. I have to place it on a particular day every week. Cos it's quite tedious to bring those stuffs whenever i check in hotel. Well, maybe you guys can give me some ideas?
Old 09-03-2018, 05:11 AM
Samster

I have been thinking lately about my current situation. Life is not as good as what others think. Alot of guys will think FLs earn alot per month, approximately 20-30k. What if i say, it not true, would u believe? If so, i would have cleared my debts already. Maybe to other gals, might be but I'm not that lucky.

I will be having a break this June and probably will be making an exit from this. No, my debts have not cleared but i really don't know how to continue and all the stress been hitting on me real hard. Probably i might declared for bankruptcy. To be honest, i currently on pills too, for my depression. I did have depression before when i went through hell back then with my ex, financial, jobless, family and friends issues. Now, congrats to those who brought me down and want me dead, i on pills again. That's explained why i have not worked that frequent nowadays. I tried to really focus on my work both this and personal but, at times i would have anxiety again. I fear to go out too. I would rather stay at home and lie down on my bed day and night, night to dawn. I still fighting this war and the demon inside me. I just feel like a fucking failure. I couldn't success in work, i failed as a daughter to take care of my parents and my personal life is a mess. In this field, i failed to delivery people's expectations and now listed as the most cmi FL in history ever. I couldn't moved on anymore. So now you know, how evil people's minds are to cause a person like me whom alot think I'm a tough fighter to face this horrible illness. Even though i still pretty normal and work as per normal, still, there are people who still wanna treat me bad with insincere bookings.

If i can't win this war and leave this world, please do remember me as a girl who did come across your life. To those who hate me, you will be the most happier people on earth to wait for this day.

PS. Please don't pm me or whatsoever to ask me what happened and stuffs. I really don't wanna say much and whatever i wanna say, it already stated here. Thank you for your concern.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Every day is a new day, gal, 加油!
Old 09-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jinnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing...... fighting💪
Old 09-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
qetua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for sharing.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MasterChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread
Old 09-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Sometimes i wish i have the gut to just end things. If i brave enough to just jump down, that would be good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread