The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The beast within

awesome start!!
Old 01-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
The legend is back...

more stories to look forward to each time!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 01-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

So happy... got new reading material liao
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

My heart nearly stopped reading the prologue.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

really interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice new story... i like it very much ts... share more soon pls.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Bro ILOCK is back! Next camper reporting in. What an awesome build up.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
jeroho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fall in! Bro ILOCK is BACK!
Old 01-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I swore there was a jolt of electricity when my eyes met Mecole’s.

That look in her eyes felt like the scythe a reaper carried. It hooked onto my soul, yanking it slowly out of my body. Have you ever met someone for the first time and you felt this connection of sort with her ?

It’s nothing lustful although I won’t deny my instant attraction to Mecole.

The couple of seconds when our eyes met felt longer, I could smell Mecole.

She gave out a different scent.

A body lotion or perfume perhaps. More matured, definitely more alluring.

Compared to the pure sweet scent of fragrance coming from Denise, you can tell there is a obvious depth to Mecole’s.

Mecole gave me a nod before her eyes looked away in the same manner when some big boss of a company appraised you in that couple of seconds, deciding on the spot whether they liked you or not.

It was a nod of acknowledgement, nothing special, it’s the same nod you would give to a dog a guess for performing a trick.

I could see Mohan and Eric waving to me at the far end of the corridor, gesturing for me to go over to their side.

I nodded, eager to get out of the way of whatever is going to happen.

Mecole brought with her 4 men.

If the wife of a businessman can have 4 guys at her beck and call, I wonder how many does Herman have.

I could hear Denise screaming into her phone even from the corridor.

Denise : SOH !!!! SOH !!! we had an agreement !!! HOW COULD YOU !!! YOU fucking piece of shit !!!! SOH !!!

Mecole was more measured in her response, telling Denise pretty loudly that the money she is using to pay Soh came from her.

Denise : That’s Herman’s money !!.. not yours you bitch !!!.. not your money !!

SMACK !!

Someone was slapped.

There was a brief moment of silence before I heard Denise starting to sob.

Eric just gestured me into the waiting lift and we shut the door.

Jim : Just like that ? ?

Mohan : Soh’s the boss…. just do as he says… the rest don’t care la…

Eric : Wrap up early today… we can go back relax a bit…. Watch some youtube video….

Now, technically there is nothing wrong with our decision to just walk off. We are after all employees of Soh and like any employees in a company, we follow instructions.

We merely did what our paymaster told us to do, but this is a little different.

Soh did take money from Denise and promised to keep her safe for a couple of days, so this sudden U-turn in decision did not really sit well with me.

Jim : This doesn’t feel right man… I mean…. Soh accepted the job…..

I brought up the point of who is going to trust us if everytime someone offers a higher price and we jump ship.

Jim : buay swee leh like that…. it’s like…. Integrity issue….

Mohan : Brother…. Simi integrity….. we’re just for show only…. That Denise… wah piang eh…. Look at her…. Got hand got leg…. Don’t want to work… choose to spread her legs to a married man…. Now the wife is here to reason with her…. That’s their problem what….

Eric : Jim… don’t think too much… our job is simple…. We just do the minimum…. Not because we are lazy or anything….. in this line… we just want to avoid trouble… and unnecessary baggage….

The lift opened and we stepped out together, still engaged in the discussion.

Jim : I know… I also don’t want to get involved in those messy stuff, but just not very nice la the way Soh handled this…. What if now Herman turn around and offer more money to Soh… then our phone ring… then how… we go back up and what ?? change again ah…

Mohan : Change then change lor… we just follow instructions what …

Jim : You think what.. indian roti prata ah… flip here and there….

Before Mohan could show me his middle finger, Eric’s phone rang.

It was Soh .

Eric : Wah piang eh… your mouth is very unlucky man….this time really need to roti prate liao…..

Eric picked up the phone while looking at Mohan and me.

Eric : Soh… yes… hmmmmmmmmm…. Hmmmmmm….err…… ok…. Ok…. Ya…. We’ll wait for you….

Mohan immediately asked what Soh wanted the moment Eric hung up.

Eric : Soh is on his way…. 15 minutes…. We’ll go back up there together….

Mohan : See la Jim… your mouth ah….. this time really all got to roti prata together….

Jim : Don’t jump to conclusion… perhaps Soh is here to ermmm… return Denise her money la… do swee swee what…. Reject her job… then case close….or something….

We waited at the carpark and 15 minutes later saw Soh arrive with Rizwan.

Rizwan did not get off, he just gave us a wave after dropping Soh off.

Soh : come… let’s go up…

Jim : Soh… what’s happening….

Soh : A bit of complication….i need to talk to Mecole….

There, I knew it.

Soh must have realised that he is jeopardising his relationship with Herman if he left things as it is.

We arrived at the unit and Soh rang the bell.

One of Mecole’s man opened the door and Soh stepped in.

The hair on the back of my neck stood on it’s end when I saw the state things were in the living room.

Denise was on the floor, sobbing while Mecole sat on the sofa with her legs crossed.

A typical scene in some sobbing Taiwan drama where the mistress gets confronted.

No, my goosebumps did not come from seeing Denise crying on the floor, but of what Mecole was about to do to her.

A office chair complete with arm rest was brought into the living room from the study. There was a large pail on the floor.

I saw 2 bottles of milk on the table. A camera with tripod had been set up in front of the chair. A suspicious looking black bag the size of your typical in flight carry on sits beside Mecole on the sofa.

Mecole spoke without turning to face Soh.

Mecole : Yes Mr Soh…. What can I do for you…??

Soh : Mecole… i hope you won’t put me in a difficult position…. I mean afterall….

Mecole dismissed Soh with a wave of her hand. My god, even the way her delicate fingers moved in the air gave me a sort of reaction in my pants.

Not exactly an erection, but it was something.

A slight tingle.

Mecole : I know what you are going to say Soh… bla bla bla…. Herman is also your client… blab la bla…. But let’s not forget…. I’m the one that first connected you to the clients you have today…..

Soh : Mecole… I understand…. I just don’t want things to go overboard….

Mecole : This woman came between me and my husband….

Denise snapped back at Mecole

Denise : I did not !!!... your husband came to me because you cannot satisfy him !!!

Mecole leaned forward without warning and grabbed a tuff of Denise’s hair.

Denise : arghh !!! let go you bitch !!!arHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mecole : I………….. am not as dirty as you are…. you whore. !!!

With a forceful jerk , Mecole pushed Denise onto the ground and gestured for her men to grab Denise up.

Denise : Let me go !!! let me go !!!! SOH !!! SOH!!! Do something !!!... we had an agreement !!! SOH!!!! Please … sob..zzz sobzz… sobzz…. Please !!!!

Mecole’s man looked younger than we are. Probably in their mid twenties. 2 of them looked a little green and apprehensive and they remained by Mecole’s side while the other 2 worked.

Mecole : Get the camera rolling…. I’ll show Heman his favourite toy…

Denise : NO!! NO!!! STOP!!! PLEASE !!!! STOP!!!

Soh : Mecole…. Don’t go overboard please… there could be repercussions ….

Denise : my phone !!! my phone !!! it’s ringing !!.. Herman !! he’s calling !!!.. SOH!!! Answer the phone !! SOH !!!

Mecole got up and answered the phone instead and from the look on her face, whatever Herman was saying on the other line was not what she wanted to hear.

Mecole threw the phone across the hallway as 2 of her man held onto a struggling Denise on the chair.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Mecole : Do it.. tie her up….

Denise screamed and cursed at Mecole and Soh decided to step in.

Soh : Mecole… enough…. She might get hurt !.... don’t complicate things …

Mecole : get them out of here…

The other 2 younger chaps turned towards Soh but before they could do anything, Eric and Mohan were already there.

Mohan : Stay where you are brother… people will get hurt…

Mohan’s warning worked and the 2 chaps looked unsure, turning back towards Mecole.

Mecole : What are you going to do Soh ? huh ?

Soh : Mecole…. Calm down… I just don’t want anyone to get hurt…

Mecole : No one will get hurt…. I’m only doing what my husband usually does with Denise anyway…

Denise : NO… stop !!! STOP!!!....

Denise’s figure hugging dress was pulled up high, giving her legs more flexibility by one of the man. She was still wearing her sneakers as bother her legs were forcibly lifted and pulled back to expose her privates.

Denise’s privates was visible, she was wearing a seamless pair of white thong which by then was out of place amidst all the struggling. All of us stared, unable to take our eyes off her smooth and hairless vagina.

Denise : NO!!! NO!!! stop please !!! ARHHHH Sobzz.. sobz… stop please….

Just picture your typical office chair, Denise was position close to the edge of the seat, her knees drawn back and her thighs forced to rest on the arm rest, essentially spreading her privates towards the camera.

As one of the men held onto her leg, the other started taping Denise’s leg to the arm rest.

The tear of the tape sounded loud and vulgar, like the forceful drag of sticky tape when you have a angry house mover doing the packing. He went over and over, spreading the black tape from Denise’s knees to her middle of her thighs to her shin.

It was an ugly mess but it got the job done.

All he wanted was to restrain Denise onto the chair with her legs spread.

Denise sobbed and pleaded with them to stop while the rest of us looked on dumbfounded.

Her sneaker on her left foot fell off, showing off the pale pink ankle sock Denise was wearing. I could see the helpless wriggle of Denise’s toes through the thin fabric of the sock.

I felt the rise in my erection as one of the man grabbed Denise’s hands and aligned both her wrist together while the other did the tapping, going around not only the wrist, but covering Denise’s neatly manicured fingers, transforming bother her hands into a giant fist of duct tape.

Denise : No.. no… please… stop !!.. sobzz.. sobzz.. don’t do this….

Denise’s makeup had started to smudge.

She looked at each of us in turn, begging for us to do something.

Denise : I’ll pay you… I’ll pay you please … please … sobzz…

I turned to look at Soh but before I could speak, Mecole turned to look at us.

She spoke directly to Mohan first, slowing turning to Eric before locking eyes with me again as she spoke.

Mecole : Do you know…. Why….why…. my husband kept this little bitch….why ??

None of us spoke as one of the guy started to unzip the black bag Mecole brought.

Mecole : I know what you are thinking…. You’re all men… you’re probably thinking that my husband wanted her vagina…. That she’s sweet… pretty… tight…. Something that all men wanted…..

Soh : Mecole… please….

Mecole : I’ll tell you !!... there is nothing wrong with my vagina !! if he wanted one, I have one !!! ...

That came out a bit unexpected.

I swallowed a gulp of saliva as I turned to look at Mohan who too had a look of surprise on his face.

Mecole : You see…. I’ve… tried to give in to my husband’s advances…. Like any other wife would…. But…. Some of the acts… that he wants to do… is simply revolting…..

Mecole went on to say that her husband stopped fucking her not because he wanted another vagina.

Mecole : He stopped fucking me… because he wanted to put it in my anus…

Oh god.

I think I’m going to be sick.

Denise sobbed and screamed as one of the man took out this huge syringe. It’s about 30cm long and 1.5 inches thick. The nozzle at the end is made with hard silicon.

I watched with my mouth half opened as one of the guys started pouring the 2 bottles of milk into the large pail.

Once he was done, he inserted the syringe and started to fill up the large cylinder tube.

As the cold white milk rose higher up the gauge, I saw Mohan’s eyes widened as he took a couple of steps backwards.

Soh : Mecole …. You…

Mecole : Relax Soh… I’m not going to hurt her… I’m just going to pleasure her the same way my husband did…. She enjoys this… she gets paid for this….

Denise : No… no!! please no… no!!... don’t please….sobzz.. sobzz….

Eric took a step back too as the guy brought the syringe to her Denise.

Denise struggled for her life, screaming and trashing on the chair but her movements were severely restricted.

With her hands held forcibly above her head, her struggles only served to expose her anus further.

Mecole : Do it….

Denise : NO.. no .no!!! erhngnh !!!! erngh !! AHH!!..s eNGHH!!! AA,,…. Harrrr!!!

I saw Denise’s mouth gasped open as she sucked in a throaty gasp of air before scrunching her face, whining like a injured kitten.

The nozzle entered and disappeared from view.

I could not believe what I was seeing.

The guy holding the syringe pushed the lever down, forcing the flow of cold milk into Denise’s anus.

I don’t believe this.

I don’t fucking believe this.

The lever went lower and lower as Denise squirmed and bit her lips, gasping small breaths of air like she was being fucked.

The milk disappeared totally into her, probably filling up her colon.

Mecole went to the black bag and took out a tap.

Yes. A tap.

A fucking brass tap.

The ends of it was a modified silicon butt plug but she was not using that just yet. Mecole handed another butt plug to her man and he used it immediately on Denise when he withdrew the nozzle.

Then without breaking a beat, he went to the container again to fill up the syringe once more.

It was as if I was hypnotised.
I could not move.

Denise : No.. no!!.. no more !! no more!!! Ernghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!... aHHHHHHH …

The man removed the butt plug and inserted his nozzle in a well practised motion.

Denise : ARERHH.. erghnnnhhh….!!!

Denise sobbed and shook as she felt the rush of more cold milk flooding up her rectum. Her mouth could hardly close as she whimpered and moan.

When the 2nd tube of milk disappeared completely into Denise, I was nursing a rock hard erection.

Fuck. What is wrong with me.

Mecole put on a pair of gloves and she went over to Denise.

The nozzle of the syringe was pulled out and immediately Mecole pressed the ends of the customised tap she was holding onto Denise’s hole.

It entered and locked itself into place as Denise moaned, sobbing and humiliated.

It was a fucking erotic sight to see a tap sticking out of a pretty girl’s privates.

All the men were spellbound and transfixed on Denise.

Mecole turned to Soh.

Mecole : You know what Herman did ? … I’ll tell you what he did…. He fed me what came out of her…

Oh my fucking god.

I almost lost my balance as I staggered a step backwards.

Mecole : He fucking fed me the product of his sick games with this slut…. !!!

Mecole turned to make sure the camera is recording.

She walked over to Denise, circling her like a lioness playing with her prey
Old 01-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster (A)

She touched Denise’s legs, causing her to squirm and plead.

Mecole : Get me a cup…

Soh : Oh fuck this!... no don’t..

One of the younger chap ran into the kitchen and brought out a glass.

Mohan looked like he was about to be sick.

Eric : Eh.. eh.. eh… don’t la… don’t la… please… don’t…

Mecole went to lift up more of Denise’s dress and she tapped her tummy.

Mecole : See…. Look… hahaha….

I could see a slight bulge on Denise’s tummy.

Mecole : See.. the milk is here… hahah…

She rubbed and shook her tummy a little and I swore I could fucking here the slosh of liquid.

Mecole pressed down gently on Denise’s tummy and she screamed, begging for her to stop.

Mecole smiled and she went to reach for the tap.

Jim : No… no no… please…. Don’t…

Mecole laughed, seeing how all of us were squirming.

She turned the tap.

I felt as if the air in my lungs were sucked out of my body as I heard a slight hiss before a large squirt of milk came out into the large glass.

SQUISHHHPLSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZ.

Denise : ernghh !!! erngh !!!A HHH…

The squirt was immediately followed by a unsteady current of milk that was being forced out of Denise’s rectum.

Mohan : Oh…blurpppbop….

Mohan was the first to go as he pushed past everyone and ran out of the house.

Sqiuzaaazzzzzhhh!!!!!!!!! Pussslusszzz….

The sound.

It’s impossible to describe as the 2nd large squirt of milk came out from the tap as Denise sobbed and cried. The humiliation she was being subjected to cannot be described.

The 2 younger chap retched and one of them ran out of the house behind Mohan while the other ran to the washroom.

Soh, with his eyes wide and hands trembling, took out his cigarette and brought one up to his lips.

Soh : I…. i…. I need to smoke.

Mecole turned the tap shut with the glass three quarters full.

As she brought it up against the light, I don’t know if it was my eyes playing tricks on me but the milk seemed to be a little less white, if you get what I mean.

Eric : I…erm.. i…..blurrppperhghghg..!!

Eric vomited a little onto the living room floor before dashing out of the house as well.

My heart was beating really fast.

My palms were sweating.

Mecole brought the glass over to Denise.

Mecole : This is what Herman and you fed me right… right ??

Denise sobbed and squeezed her eyes shut.

Denise : Please… please stop… please….

Mecole smiled.

Mecole : Stop ?? I’m only just getting started…..

……………………………………………………………………………..
Old 01-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Omg.... this looks like it is gonna be a very sick piece. I'm starting to like Mecole! Thanks For the story!!
Old 01-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iSawaDCup69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another awesome story ..... thanks bro ilock!!
Old 01-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.......

Do continue...
Old 01-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by labtecpaper View Post
Omg.... this looks like it is gonna be a very sick piece. I'm starting to like Mecole! Thanks For the story!!
As always lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1