The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
candyfloss8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Story of ex-prostitute is nothing to be proud about

I am indeed impressed with the inspired story of Pamela, a Singapore woman who turns to prostitution after getting $500k in debt and ends up marrying her client. Her experience was horrible and she felt humiliated while prostituting herself.

However, she had continued as she wanted to get out of debt. There is even one time where she ended up with gonorrhea that is a sexually transmitted infection. Eventually, she got married to her husband when she was pregnant with their first child. But she is now still in debt of over $400,000.

After reading her story, there is one thing that came to my mind. Doesn't her act of prostituting herself had constitute to an offense of living on or trading in prostitution under the Women’s Charter.

Is there a need for mainstream media to publish such interview and will this create a wrong impression for the youngsters in Singapore. Why is she so proud of her history when she is still in debt that is not much difference of her original amount.

Jin KPO
A.S.S. Contributor
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...be-proud-about
Old 27-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of ex-prostitute is nothing to be proud about

Technically speaking she did not commit any offence in the women charter as its stated very clearly is not illegal for women to work as a prostitute

However certain aspect are monitor, you can read up more about it down here

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=fa235b04-8cea-4336-9914-58418a0ff7b5;page=0;query=DocId%3A%22f0897dd7-1f3a-45a9-b1e7-ba30fef2dbba%22%20Status%3Ainforce%20Depth%3A0;rec =0#pr140-he-.
Old 27-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

By "glorifying" her own story, she is seeking recognition from the society as some sort of redemption to make her feels less guilty of her past.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

She is much better than those con man who cheated millions and still say they are not guilty n wanted a lighter sentence

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
tobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
She is much better than those con man who cheated millions and still say they are not guilty n wanted a lighter sentence
Agreed. Also better than those millionaire bastards who squeeze the citizens dry by increasing taxes and tariffs
Old 27-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are many SG ladies in the FL trade outside Singapore and I think this story is to pre-emp and prepare society to accept the fact that their daughters / wives / mothers / colleagues were once upon a time in this trade.... if one day someone decide to do the big expose and leak the details Wikileaks style.

Many of these FLs have moved on and some are in respectable professions in society..... albeit living with the fear that their secret past will one day destroy their comfortable present lives.
Old 27-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
There are many SG ladies in the FL trade outside Singapore and I think this story is to pre-emp and prepare society to accept the fact that their daughters / wives / mothers / colleagues were once upon a time in this trade.... if one day someone decide to do the big expose and leak the details Wikileaks style.

Many of these FLs have moved on and some are in respectable professions in society..... albeit living with the fear that their secret past will one day destroy their comfortable present lives.
Very true, some of our colleagues and acquaintances definitely some were once a FL at some point of their lives.. the shock when a candidate comes to interview and she seem kinda familiar..
Old 28-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I am more intrigued by the fact that she was an FL for only 8 months and had 30 clients and she kena STD.

Either she is really suay, or the number of infectious bros out there is really high or she just did not practise safe sex.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am more impressed with her husband.

1. Stick by her when she got STD
2. Marry her despite her past
3. She went public....now everyone knows his wife was a prostitute n the fact that he used the services of a FL

But i believe this guy is just an average joe...cux a rich guy may not settle for her.....and her debt will be cleared by now.

All the best to her children as well.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
I am more impressed with her husband.

1. Stick by her when she got STD
2. Marry her despite her past
3. She went public....now everyone knows his wife was a prostitute n the fact that he used the services of a FL

But i believe this guy is just an average joe...cux a rich guy may not settle for her.....and her debt will be cleared by now.

All the best to her children as well.
Can't fault her for her choice of jobs, circumstances forces people to take extreme measures...but to open up and subject her hub and children to her previous choice of work...i think she is a poor mum...she should be doing her utmost to protect her children and not glorified to them her past...and her hub, how is his relatives and friends going to look at him...
Old 28-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All I see is desperate in her story.

She still has 200k debts.
Measure to clear debts fast. Use her prostitution past to gain higher exposure.
It's a niche market in Singapore.

Money sense yes.
Business sense no.
I'm not sure how she's gonna live her life when her financial turns around.
Old 28-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We guys (majority of us here) know that if you are FL, 8 months is a Long period of time.

FR pass around fast and good gems are rare if you are good one day you can do 2-3 l.

Assuming you are working 5 days week. Average 2 booking a day.

2 x 5 = 10 bookings a week

One month u have 40 bookings

8 months you get 320 bookings

Assuming 30% are recurring customers, 224 unique dicks in 8 months

She mentioned she was charging $200 but we know local usually can get 400?

If she charging 200 I think she can get many bookings a day.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Maybe this story is only rare and xtreme in singapore context.

In some countries like thailand, become FL is like quite typical, especially in rural areas. Some even do it for short stint periodically, to earn cash to support themselves or their kids on their own.

I guess in their society it's tacitly accepted. Because i see on some FL's social media, they don't hide the fact that they are overseas "working". Family, friends can see what they're up to and even then it appears that life goes on like normal when they return.

Personally have seen one that in the space of a few months, somehow seperated from the father of her kids, then started "working" in 3 different regional countries including a tour here, then saw on her social media she has somehow got back together with the guy and one happy family again.

WTF ... i really wonder how that fellow can take it ... for sure knowing the fact that in the intervening months the wife already got banged by so many guys (me included ) Doesn't it keep him awake at night wondering?
Old 28-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
ChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why she want to share her past?
Old 28-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just another attention seeker. Moreover if the guy not rich do you think she will agree to marry him. In this world as long as you got the dough any girl will open up for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1