The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brendan128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grabhitch

Wow. So I am at the prime age category! Soon itll be uncle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
My own opinion 29-40 are considered “older” no offence just a personal preference
Old 18-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sf49ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Woah, visiting must be boring haha! Thanks for reading it darren

No experience with guys younger than me
No offence but I prefer older guys
Hi sis, congrats on your pregnancy! If you have time to clear your PM, would like to drop you one.

Have a great weekend!
Old 20-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf49ers View Post
Hi sis, congrats on your pregnancy! If you have time to clear your PM, would like to drop you one.

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the wishes!
Is ok, don’t pm me
Old 21-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the wishes!
Is ok, don’t pm me
wah YY so "straight forward sia" lol
Old 21-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Hahaha that’s funny, ji tao kana rejected!
Old 21-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hitched many times but yet to have any happy endings with pax. hopefully it comes soon
Old 21-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thank u yup doggie
That's your favourite position?
Do you like DATY?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the story is getting exciting.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha that’s funny, ji tao kana rejected!
Haha say until i so bad!
Ok I will clear 1 pm, see who is the lucky one

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
hitched many times but yet to have any happy endings with pax. hopefully it comes soon
Good luck to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
That's your favourite position?
Do you like DATY?
Quite like haha no fav though
Old 28-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha say until i so bad!
Ok I will clear 1 pm, see who is the lucky one
LOL never try never know.. but i never try

1 pm or 1 PM?
Old 03-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL never try never know.. but i never try

1 pm or 1 PM?
Pm refers to private message lol
In the end I cleared 2 Private messages cos 1 to receive the other to reply. The guy who pm me said his initial also CC. Definitely not the same CC lol!

I told CC to go home first. So coincidental that I happened to “kiss” him on my phone screen with bike, he turned up with a motorbike. Oh dear, I shouldn’t be thinking so much! I changed and went for a quick swim to clear my head. Waste of my time thinking of what to wear the whole night! No no, not the bikini type, just a simple 2 piece swimsuit.

When I’m done, I had several missed calls from CC. Actually I wasn’t very angry, just a little pissed off. In fact, he was quite funny haha. I returned his call.
Me: hi, u called?
CC: Yes. yy, u still going for your eyelash appt later?
Me: yup
CC: your concierge is at your service
Me: what concierge?
CC: me lah!
Me: haha! I don’t want motorbike,no more lies ok! I have a phobia of motorbike
CC: of course, at your service
We agreed on the time to meet and ended the call.

I washed up and took a short rest before going out again. I wore the same clothes, didn’t want to waste it haha cos I got to do my own laundry. No more helper at home after marriage since only both of us.

Telepathy or what we wore the same colour combi! CC was in white top and grey berms, reverse from me. We had prata for brunch. Mine was an egg prata, his was one onion and an egg prata. I told him I don’t like onion, breath stinks after eating! As he was seated beside me, the annoying him purposely turned to me, opened his mouth wide to ahhhh at my face. My immediate reaction was to cover my nose and told him he stinks! He said that he has mints, so no bad breath. I felt that he behaves like a boy, not someone at his age, oh well!

CC: how much time does it take to touch up your eye lashes?
Me: touch up about 20 mins, so what are your plans for the 20mins?
CC: i can wait for u, they have seats?
Me: yah, reception area. U sure? U won’t be bored?
CC: is ok, I can check my mails. For you only, I don’t mind waiting.
Me: haha, ok, don’t regret it!

After the touch up, he commented no difference! Don’t understand woman! I told him that guys won’t understand! The therapist thought that he is my bf and commented he is so patient to wait for me. I shook my head and told her that we are friends.

We went to the arcade after my eyelash appt, I know so old school lol! CC wanted to “relive” his childhood days. I haven’t been to an arcade for n years, we had so much fun playing and collected so much tickets haha. The tickets can be used in exchange for prizes. My favourite was the basketball game, aim is to get as many throws into the basket! I was quite good at it! The other one was some Chinese game to follow instruction and complete the missions, involving fast tapping of either of the 3 buttons. We “donated” our tickets won to a cute young girl. She was so happy!

So what’s next? CC was feeling tired, he suggested checking in a hotel room to rest, he didn’t want to go home yet. Huh!!! I was like errrrr... Initially I didn’t want to accompany him but my heart soften after his repeated assurance that he only wanted to rest and I was also curious what was in his mind.

CC already pre-booked a room in a luxury hotel(cant’ name it). So he already had a plan. My imagination ran wild on all the possibilities which could happen in the room but I tried to keep my cool though I was getting secretly aroused by the thought!

I got to be discreet cos I didn’t want anybody to see me checking in a hotel with another guy! Quietly I was hoping something may happen but also afraid of the consequences...
Old 03-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

It was a less than 10 minutes drive from the mall to the hotel. In fact, I was intrigued by his hotel booking. CC shared that he planned a staycation, wanting to mend the relationship with his wife but she wasn’t interested. Though disappointed, he thought he can use it instead of wasting the reservation. He assured me that I wasn’t part of his plan. In any case, i don’t think he will do anything nasty to me since he is my brother’s friend.

CC laughed at me as he said that I was getting more attention by wearing sunglasses indoor. Hello! I am not the casual type who simply checked in hotel with other guys, so much so I’m a married woman. This was a nerve wrecking experience for me ok! These are the secrets I can’t share with my hubby.

The room is luxurious! Apparently it is a suite. Hmm, his wife is missing out on all these indulgences!

Me: “OMG! Thank u for bringing me here, CC! It’s my first time here and the place is gorgeous!”
CC: “ my pleasure! Gorgeous place for a gorgeous lady!”
Me: “haha, oh why didn’t your wife wana come?”
CC: “I don’t want to talk about her”
Me: “oops, sorry!”
CC: “yy, you mind if I remove my top?”
Me: “huh! For what? Thought u wanted to rest, remove my top for what?”
CC: “I meant MY! What were u thinking?” He chuckled and pointed to himself.
Oops I made a booboo, I thought I heard ‘your top’. My ears playing tricks on me.
Me: “you don’t have to ask me!”
CC: “thought u may mind! So I better ask”
Me: “anything!”
CC: “Wah, u girls always like to use ‘anything’, why can’t just say yes or no”
Me: “ahhh, anything haha” i purposely repeated myself to irritate him.

CC ignored me, removed his top and got on the bed. He surfed the different tv channels. I took a glance at him, he looks sexy! Lol pardon me, I don’t know what to describe a man who looks sexually attractive in my eyes. His chest looks smooth, I don’t really like hairy guys( sorry no offence, just a personal preference). Well toned, no extra layers of fats. I wondered why his wife treated him that way. I sat at an armchair while admiring him maybe too obvious lol.

CC: “yy, stop it!”
Me: “stop what?”
CC: “nothing! you want to join me here? The bed is comfy”
Me: “no! u watch your tv, don’t disturb me”
CC: “come on, don’t be shy”
Me: “yes, I am shy”
CC got down the bed “You got to join me, I’m carrying you since you don’t want to come!”
I protested “huh!! No! I’m very heavy, will crush u!”
CC: “Nah, I can handle your weight, how heavy can u be!” Without further words, he carried me to the bed. Actually I was excited but pretended to be annoyed.
CC:”Wah, see u so slim but quite heavy! What’s your weight?”
Me: “45kg”
CC: “u need to eat more!”
Me: “you say I heavy still ask me to eat more, evil!”
CC: “actually your figure is perfect, you are my dream girl.”
Me: “Wei! Don’t joke! I hope I can be slimmer!”
CC: “why girls all think they are fat! Unbelievable!”
Me: “u won’t understand us!”

It felt weird to be on the bed with CC. I wished that he touch me but he kept his hands to himself. It seem like he only wanted to rest like what he said. Contradiction I had! On one hand, I’m afraid something will happen but on the other hand, when nothing happen, I felt disappointed. Perhaps I’m not attractive to him that’s why he is not interested in me.

CC dozed off soon after. I was pretty angry that he dozed off. So much mind games with me, carried me to the bed but he actually slept! I decided to take a bubble bath for relaxation. I got to be careful not to wet my eyelashes too since I prefer to shower after the bath for better cleansing. Nothing happened in the shower as he was still sleeping lol. I decided to just wrap myself in towel since I was lazy to put on my clothes.

I was quite bored so I nudged CC hard in an attempt to wake him up. Haha my efforts were not wasted, I managed to wake him up. He looked quite blur and cute when he woke up lol. Immediately he apologised for dozing off, he said he was too tired. Noticed that his eyes opened wider when he saw me wrapped in towel. You know what? He pushed me away and asked me to get dressed. I felt so rejected. All these signals he had given me, was I wrong?

Me: “am I attractive?”
CC: “yy, you are attractive”
Me: “why are u then rejecting me?”
CC: “I’m controlling myself, I don’t want to take advantage of you.”
Usually I’m the one who controls myself but this time I don’t know why I wanted him so badly. Maybe his reverse psychology worked.

Me: “I want you CC”
I removed my towel, guided his hands on my waist and locked his lips with mine. The intense pleasure of kissing another guy was driving me to orgasm...
Old 03-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Hahahaha reverse phychology definately! This cc is scheming.... 高手!
Old 04-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahahaha reverse phychology definately! This cc is scheming.... 高手!
precisely
Awww...Can’t get to sleep tonight
Old 04-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!! I love it when the girls make the first move!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1