The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Published: 10:00 AM, February 26, 2017

Updated: 10:55 PM, February 26, 2017

SINGAPORE — The most important philosophy that a leader must have is “not to take yourself or your philosophy too seriously”, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong when asked to share his leadership mantra at a closed-door dialogue with about 100 technology innovators and disrupters from around the world.

Speaking at the event held on Friday (Feb 24), Mr Lee also stressed the need for a leader of a nation to be close to the ground and not surround himself with yes-men. In addition, he must be able to accept differing views and criticism, as well as acknowledge his mistakes and to change decisions when merited, Mr Lee said.

“You have to see the world, you have to talk to people, ordinary people. You have to have a sense of what it looks like not from the point of view of the policymaker, but from the point of view of those who are at the receiving end of your policies,” he said, based on the transcript released by the Prime Minister’s Office on Saturday.

Mr Lee added: “I try not to surround myself with ‘yes, sir’ men. That is important because if all you have are people who say ‘three bags full, sir’, then soon you start to believe them and that is disastrous.”

Instead, what a leader needs around him are “people who have their own views, whose views you respect, whom you can have a productive disagreement with, and work out ideas which you might not have come up with, or who improve on ideas you had”, Mr Lee said.

Mr Lee shared that when he is interviewing potential Members of Parliament or political officeholders, he would ask them — among other questions — what policy issues they care about and have a view on, and would like the Government to change.

“That is usually the question which they find the hardest to answer because they are not sure whether to tell us that we are dead wrong on something or other,” he said.

“But if they give us a good answer, we give them very high marks.”

He noted that for government leaders, it is “very hard” to break out of their circle.

“Because it makes so much sense — if only you drew the boxes this way, line things up like that, make that administrative adjustment and everything will work fine. But in fact, every time we draw a box like that, there is a consequence for human beings,” he pointed out.

Leaders can ill-afford to think that they are always right, when in fact they can be mistaken from time to time, Mr Lee stressed.

“Always leave open the possibility, I may be wrong. If the person tells you something, what makes him say that? Could he possibly have a point?” he said.

“You may find that after thinking it over a day or two, he has a point and you have to find some way to accommodate that and to acknowledge that you were mistaken.”

Stressing the need for leaders to consider differing views, Mr Lee said they have got to know when to accept these opinions and when not to.

“If you do not take the views, you must be able to persuade the team that you know what you are doing, please come with me even though this time I did not go with the majority view,” he said.

Mr Lee cited the recent constitutional changes to the Elected Presidency scheme, including a key amendment to stipulate that the presidency has to be rotated between the different racial communities.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/tdyleadership

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
XuWenQiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Balls to you, Lanjiao Long
Year of the cock doesn't mean you can talk cock.
Old 27-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Elgrand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"The more you have, the less they get. Two is enough" causes our ageing population now.

Did they ever admit this big fucking mistake?
Old 27-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

I totally agree to everything that our PM said on this article...
Except it doesn't apply to our current government.
Old 27-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Please make sure you all download his videos for the good/compassion things that he said, if he or his dogs were to twist their words, do make an article for it and posting everything there. To make him lose face at least, even if cannot get him out from politics.
Old 27-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Bro siamkia49, the words our PM says does NOT apply to our current government.

Come on la, people criticize you during elections, all you do is character assassination. Say this person is no good at this, no good at that. Admit la. If you can admit mistakes and tell us why you did that, at least our dissatisfaction in you and your so-called elite team will not be very bad.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 27-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Published: 10:00 AM, February 26, 2017

Updated: 10:55 PM, February 26, 2017

SINGAPORE — The most important philosophy that a leader must have is “not to take yourself or your philosophy too seriously”, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong when asked to share his leadership mantra at a closed-door dialogue with about 100 technology innovators and disrupters from around the world.

Speaking at the event held on Friday (Feb 24), Mr Lee also stressed the need for a leader of a nation to be close to the ground and not surround himself with yes-men. In addition, he must be able to accept differing views and criticism, as well as acknowledge his mistakes and to change decisions when merited, Mr Lee said.

“You have to see the world, you have to talk to people, ordinary people. You have to have a sense of what it looks like not from the point of view of the policymaker, but from the point of view of those who are at the receiving end of your policies,” he said, based on the transcript released by the Prime Minister’s Office on Saturday.

Mr Lee added: “I try not to surround myself with ‘yes, sir’ men. That is important because if all you have are people who say ‘three bags full, sir’, then soon you start to believe them and that is disastrous.”

Instead, what a leader needs around him are “people who have their own views, whose views you respect, whom you can have a productive disagreement with, and work out ideas which you might not have come up with, or who improve on ideas you had”, Mr Lee said.

Mr Lee shared that when he is interviewing potential Members of Parliament or political officeholders, he would ask them — among other questions — what policy issues they care about and have a view on, and would like the Government to change.

“That is usually the question which they find the hardest to answer because they are not sure whether to tell us that we are dead wrong on something or other,” he said.

“But if they give us a good answer, we give them very high marks.”

He noted that for government leaders, it is “very hard” to break out of their circle.

“Because it makes so much sense — if only you drew the boxes this way, line things up like that, make that administrative adjustment and everything will work fine. But in fact, every time we draw a box like that, there is a consequence for human beings,” he pointed out.

Leaders can ill-afford to think that they are always right, when in fact they can be mistaken from time to time, Mr Lee stressed.

“Always leave open the possibility, I may be wrong. If the person tells you something, what makes him say that? Could he possibly have a point?” he said.

“You may find that after thinking it over a day or two, he has a point and you have to find some way to accommodate that and to acknowledge that you were mistaken.”

Stressing the need for leaders to consider differing views, Mr Lee said they have got to know when to accept these opinions and when not to.

“If you do not take the views, you must be able to persuade the team that you know what you are doing, please come with me even though this time I did not go with the majority view,” he said.

Mr Lee cited the recent constitutional changes to the Elected Presidency scheme, including a key amendment to stipulate that the presidency has to be rotated between the different racial communities.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/tdyleadership
Why you post this article but don't dare to comment n let others comment. Want ppl to kanna is it. Haha
_____
Exchange points dare ma
Old 27-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
I totally agree to everything that our PM said on this article...
Except it doesn't apply to our current government.
Government? What government? They are businessmen
Old 27-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I would prefer reading this article

http://statestimesreview.com/2017/02...st-disgusting/

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
I agree with Bro siamkia49, the words our PM says does NOT apply to our current government.

Come on la, people criticize you during elections, all you do is character assassination. Say this person is no good at this, no good at that.
but the pap had the duty to expose those with poor moral quality & shadt character.
as minister chan chun sing say - are u insinuating something?
if something is wrong, u can always complain to him

honestly, can u compare low ta kiang to chan chun sing?
compare png eng huat to tan chuan jin?
compare saliva lim to lawrence wong?
compare chen show mao to vivain balakissnan?
compare chian see tong to goh chok tong?
Old 27-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15668917]
Quote:

but the pap had the duty to expose those with poor moral quality & shadt character.

What is there to compare when there was not even a level playing field to begin with?
Old 27-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

[QUOTE=siamkia49;15668934]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

What is there to compare when there was not even a level playing field to begin with?
This is very well said .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 27-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
[QU

Compare??? Haha

Talking rubbish LA.
How to compare??
What's the basis of comparison

Scholar means suitable to be minister?
0r English proficiency good means suitable
Or millionaire means successful means suitable.

This is rubbish garbagement Cook up LA.

Donald trump is a billionaire n successful.
So he should be best candidate right???

If u want to compare, the garbagement trash are all proven. PROVEN ASSHOLES. PROVEN USELESS N DONT WORK FOR SPOREANS
From Vivian to shammugamm. All of them.
On that basis they should b voted out. Swee bo.
_____
EXCHANGE points compare ma
Old 27-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Tribecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15668917]
Quote:

You mean they have the duty to expose everyone else except themselves?

Complain what? Those white bastards are always eveready to sue
Old 27-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

I understand there's a ton of pent up frustration among most of us but I think we should be more careful with what we are typing on this forum.
Who knows who is monitoring this forum and when right.
Don't wanna get an invitation to the ISD for kopi session y'know...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1