The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Is the haze coming back ???

According to the following report :

Indonesian province declares emergency as forest fires flare

JAKARTA - Indonesia's western province of Riau has declared a state of emergency over forest and land fires blazing on the island of Sumatra, a government official said on Tuesday.

The fires, which send choking smog over Southeast Asia every year, raged uncontrollably across several provinces last year, costing an estimated US$16 billion (S$22 billion), and pushed average daily greenhouse gas emissions above those of the United States.

"The governor has declared an emergency now, to be able to prevent a repeat of the haze that occurred in 2015," said provincial government spokesman Darusman, adding that life in the province continued to be normal.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/in....DyfuZKuh.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!
Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Oh no, not again!!!!
Old 09-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
According to the following report :

Indonesian province declares emergency as forest fires flare

[mgur.com/ybX0EY

JAKARTA - Indonesia's western province of Riau has declared a state of emergency over forest and land fires blazing on the island of Sumatra, a government official said on Tuesday.

The fires, which send choking smog over Southeast Asia every year, raged uncontrollably across several provinces last year, costing an estimated US$16 billion (S$22 billion), and pushed average daily greenhouse gas emissions above those of the United States.

"The governor has declared an emergency now, to be able to prevent a repeat of the haze that occurred in 2015," said provincial government spokesman Darusman, adding that life in the province continued to be normal.

- See more at: http://news.asiaoares-emergency-fore....DyfuZKuh.dpuf
The garbagement will deal with it like how they did in the past.

Criticize the indo ministers n officials knowing they're poor in English n can't win the argument.

They'll feel smug cos in their bs mind n world, as long as they win their arguments, they're right.

This will continue till the Indo target sporeans in retaliation n finally the garbagement will shut their cb mouth
Old 09-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

the online sabo mad clone dog whining non-stop
Old 09-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Usually during haze time, will c ppl buying mask, air filter, herbal drink, visiting clinic, all these indirectly boost their businesses.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Criticize the indo ministers n officials knowing they're poor in English n can't win the argument.

They'll feel smug cos in their bs mind n world, as long as they win their arguments, they're right.

This will continue till the Indo target sporeans in retaliation n finally the garbagement will shut their cb mouth
The fucking problem is that no matter how useless our govt is, it's definitely more useful than u....
Only morons like u will feel they write something so idiotic...
Old 10-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Till date the Indonesians have not released the culprits' names to their Singapore counterpart .

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud
Usually during haze time, will c ppl buying mask, air filter, herbal drink, visiting clinic, all these indirectly boost their businesses.
Next people will have to buy oxygen tank. I pity those people who are asthmatic and have lung illness .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the park to jog this morning and i can smell a bit of burning, some old folks beside me were complaining about it. Hope is only this morning!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
The fucking problem is that no matter how useless our govt is, it's definitely more useful than u....
Only morons like u will feel they write something so idiotic...

the clones are here to discredit our govt, brainwash S'porean, make every issue a mountain out of a molehill so no point reasoning with them.

what we need to do is to create awareness and let S'porean know that their intention is to brainwash S'porean especially the young and illiterate by :

1) disseminate false information to the public via their own private blogs, forums, Facebook, Youtube, websites etc.........,

2) continuously post negative news links about how bad and incapable our govt is,

3) making use of our young innocent teenager to mock our retired politician(s) with the intention to flame our govt and the judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards young juvenile if get punished in court,

4) sabotage Singapore and S'porean by participating in foreign forum(s) criticizing foreign politician(s) as corrupted and inciting their citizens to hate S'porean by claiming the criticism is made and written by Singaporean,

5) teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, endlessly create negative criticism via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue, including some hypocrite Social Activist on the PRETEXT of claiming doing something good for the country,

6) true blue S'porean who rebutted, opposed and exposed them, immediately they'll use all the clones to criticize and attacked you as if many genuine S'porean disagreed with your view

7) Is this how the foreign media, the Social Activist, the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and the no-substance no-solution bickering parties going to lead our country for the next 50 Years ???

8) continuously posting new messages and media links to overwrite our Awareness Campaign messages not to let people read our postings,

(in future those who are reading, pls scroll back a few pages to find our postings)

By stirring more shit, you will improve the readerships, a big thank you to those who works in the media industry !!!

Breaking News breaking news :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html

Proud Member of the Anti (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club

Last edited by rocket_boy; 10-03-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Till date the Indonesians have not released the culprits' names to their Singapore counterpart . :rolleyesg illness .
How to find?

The forest is bigger than spore n its all forrest. Not cultivated.

Wtf Vivian n his scholars propose?

Install cameras on t trees like in hdb flats?

Send 100 drones to film 24 hours everyday?

Or send ah meng as orang utang diplomat to talk to the other apes like Planet of apes 3, so they all wear go pro cameras.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Breaking News :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
Old 12-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
How to find?

Or send ah meng as orang utang diplomat to talk to the other apes like Planet of apes 3, so they all wear go pro cameras.

Ah Meng already passed away liao ? The only thing effective that Singapore can do is to send SCDF personnel to help the Indonesians fight fire . So lets enjoy the fresh air when we still have .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
iHateRodents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any problem which can be solved by money is not a problem
Give them enough money and they'll stop burning
Old 12-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LapCheongGor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
the online sabo mad clone dog whining non-stop
You mean sadfa?
Old 13-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
kali is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkali is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkali is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to argue. Just check http://haze.asean.org
For those keep complaining about our govt not doing anything about the haze, be thankful that indo even consider give us any name list. There is really not much we can do as it is not our teritory.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1