The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Predictions for City Harvest Case? Guilty or Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
His $5000 is to buy passage out only. Stash the cash somewhere overseas already.

Coast guard boat has radar that can detect anything just above the waves at long distances. But Mat Salamat float across, the boats like blur blob !

Still in this case, 3 boats chun chun can converge so efficiently and arrest target.

Wonder who gave the tipoff ?
Guess he must have told someone about his escape plan . This will reflect badly on his case . I wonder if the City Harvest members will still vote for the PAP ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 23-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Dumb twit
Trying to escape by water might as well go under the water snorkeling all the way better
True that. He was just 300m away from Malaysian soil... take sampan for fuck meh, swim over lah.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
True that. He was just 300m away from Malaysian soil... take sampan for fuck meh, swim over lah.
Probably he doesn't know how to swim ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 27-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Elder brother of Chew Eng Han released on police bail

Published 22 February, 2018

Updated 26 February, 2018

SINGAPORE — Mr Chew Eng Soon, the elder brother of convicted City Harvest Church (CHC) leader Chew Eng Han, has been released on police bail after he was arrested earlier this week in connection with his sibling's attempt to flee Singapore illegally.

The elder Mr Chew, 61, could not be detained for more than 48 hours without being charged in court, the police said on Friday (Feb 23). He was arrested at about 3.40pm on Wednesday, a few hours after his 57-year-old brother was caught by the Police Coast Guard while attempting to leave Singapore with a boatman at about 8.47am.

When intercepted, the younger Chew claimed that he was out on a fishing trip, TODAY understands. He was charged in court on Thursday for attempting to leave Singapore from Pulau Ubin jetty, an unauthorised point of departure, without reasonable cause.

If convicted, Chew could be jailed for up to six months and fined up to S$2,000. He had earlier been sentenced to three years and four months in jail for criminal breach of trust and falsification of accounts in connection with the CHC case, and was due to start his jail term on Thursday.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ed-police-bail

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Minister K Shanmugam says nope, City Harvest Kongvicts don’t qualify for home detention

But it's ultimately the Commissioner of Prisons's call.

By Jeanette Tan | 10 hours

Just when we thought the City Harvest Church funds misappropriation case had come to a close with the Court of Appeal’s landmark decision to keep their sentences shortened, the case popped up again in Parliament on Monday and Tuesday this week.

It stemmed from a parliamentary question filed by Bukit Batok MP Murali Pillai, arising from something quite technical, but which the whole of Singapore more or less came to understand about our law: section 406 and 409 of the Penal Code.

What is it?

Those numbers may not immediately make sense to you, but the mention of “City Harvest” might bring everything back to mind.

Sections 406 and 409 are two severity levels of the offence of Criminal Breach of Trust — the law under which Kong Hee, Serina Wee and their four counterparts (including the one who tried to escape on a sampan) were convicted of after they misappropriated S$24 million in the church’s building funds to fuel Sun Ho’s music career, and then used another S$26 million to cover the first missing S$24 million.

In the end, the Court of Appeal decided that the six convicts’s crimes fell under the less-severe Section 406 of the law. Here’s a more in-depth explainer on why that happened:

And this, in turn, led to Law Minister K Shanmugam more or less declaring that they would work toward changing the law:

He said then:

“It is now up to Parliament to amend the law, and that we should do soon. We will ensure that legislation provides for higher penalties for directors and other senior officers who commit criminal breaches of trust. We hope to make the amendment together with other wide ranging amendments to the Penal Code, which I have spoken about them.”

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/03/minist...ome-detention/

Don't know why someone need to bring this up in parliament ? Wasting taxpayer's money and time .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The MP too dam free.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

knn waste taxpayer money debat usuless stuff n just kow how to hamtam ahptc... knn amktc tio taiji all keep quiet.... knnbccb
Old 21-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
Rupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That is why we need to vote more opposition MPs into parliament. Really double standard .
Old 21-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
GletLiven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp View Post
That is why we need to vote more opposition MPs into parliament. Really double standard .
Yes , we need to do that .
Old 22-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
karmasung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
The MP too dam free.
Which MP ?
Old 23-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmasung View Post
Which MP ?
The one from Bukit Batok .
Old 23-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
The one from Bukit Batok .
Bukit Batok so big .
Old 23-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmasung View Post
Which MP ?
Ah Mu from Bukit Batok.

Old 23-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 14
rousch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrousch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Ah Mu from Bukit Batok.

This is guy is a lawyer .
Old 23-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyspaceshuttle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousch View Post
This is guy is a lawyer .
Look like a prata seller .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1