The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
I started cheong geylang at the age of 20, today am 59.
Average 3 shots a week.
That’s equivalent to 6K shots
Old 22-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
Jakarta fj joints about S$200-S$300 for avg prc gals and S$300-S$400 per shot for better looking prc. And most customers will give tips plus no comments. Just fuck and go.

Here in GL, we pay $150. They get only $80 and there are many demanding customers who will demand all kinds of services from the girls or else they post tons of negative comments, complains and with step by step FR descriptions etc etc.....

Choice of destination is clear.

Hahaha !! Upzz you Bro i44444 : Huat arh from Saislingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 22-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
That’s equivalent to 6K shots
At my twenties i release 6 to 9 times a week. Gradually going down. I have lost count.
Old 22-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Everybody say geylang poor service. Actually they are earning very little. Just imagine a taxi trip can easily cost up to $40/_ . Be generous to give them some tips before they work on you.i always had great time rtf and come out with a big smile.
Old 22-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Let me make a contribution.

Please stop SPECULATING and look at hard facts. You think the WL gives a shit about illegal and legal? You think the WL care whether mafia run or not? You guys are dreaming. They have been in the underworld associated business their whole life. You scared they not scared hor.

The WL will go where the MONEY is. And your $80 is cheap. Not only is your $80 cheap, there are plenty of customers who spoiled by msians WL still expect bbbj.

The number of WLs are significantly dwindling. Of those that come, the REAL reason is because they cannot make it in the more lucrative markets. Many that come here give birth before, are in their late 20s already or been to everywhere else already and Spore is the last call. They are not coming here because it is so safe. They are coming here because of some reasons, no choice and they are not good enough to compete with the younger flesh elsewhere.

Spent more time talking to WL instead of playing sammyboy. Then you get the REAL picture. Got one fucking bronzemoron idiot who never chiong overseas think WL get beaten and robbed overseas. You try to rob them see what happen to you. Go rob a WL or hostess in Shenzhen, Macau, Msia, Jarkarta, Taiwan. See you can come back or not. Or else you can try being funny with a KTV hostess at Golden Mile. See you can walk out or not. Hahaha. Really a moron talking.

And by the way, talking about Spore being risk free is a joke. Spore is a BIG risk. They come here not free. Anytime can get sent back.

Hope you guys get the message once and for all. The WLs are not coming. Fuck your safe and no risk country. These WLs have been working since they were 18 some even younger. Now late 20s then they come here. You have NOTHING to compete with other country. Don't kid yourself. You are getting the scraps.
Bro, thanks for the insight. I am no expert at chionging overseas but you are saying WL are paid more overseas? I always thought chionging overseas are like cheaper than SG (had friends telling me that they can tabao 3 girls every night at Shenzhen at a very good price last time), but yet they are paid higher? Or do you mean they work as FL overseas to earn more?
Old 23-02-2018, 01:12 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro, thanks for the insight. I am no expert at chionging overseas but you are saying WL are paid more overseas? I always thought chionging overseas are like cheaper than SG (had friends telling me that they can tabao 3 girls every night at Shenzhen at a very good price last time), but yet they are paid higher? Or do you mean they work as FL overseas to earn more?
Bro, this would be a looong discussion. The short ans is yes. When you party in less developed countries, you save on the alcohol and get more in terms of the place. The saunas are a few stories high and they have all in one entertainment complex - KTV, fuck room, sauna. So is cheaper in this way. But the women aren't cheap.

For non-sauna and depending on the agent, they have 'freedom' to move about. Neither the agent or FL give a fuck about service because they will probably never see you again, there's another fat cat just around the corner and there are thousands of places for them to move on to. If they fuck it up in Shenzhen go Macau loh. If you think GL OKTs are bad...hahaha. This also explains why many WLs have poor service. Never really had the need to provide any good service.

It's too difficult for me to list all the options. What I can say is nowadays leaving China is more a push then pull factor. There are too many fat cats around happy to be sugar daddy in China. When they do travel, they basically go everywhere and try their luck.

You can get quality PRC in Spore. Just not in GL. Well actually, there were a few rare quality SYT PRC that entered GL but they went back less than a month. They came, realised they got conned, made enough to pay their agent and fucked off in double quick time.

Digressing, they all have a grp chat, no surprise. I leave it to you to figure out what they really think of working in GL. It's not just about the $80 low price. The demands and mentality of the customers here are shit.

For example, there is a fucking bronzemoron on sammyboy 'helpfully' talking about having his ass licked and exposing a WL as giving him uncovered BJ in his recent FR. These are the kind of brainless punters which exist. The WL not only has to survive by providing such services but has to deal with the unhappy regular customers that did not get such a service from her, giving her additional problems. I didn't bother to read the FR in question but one bro asked me if the FR was true.

The WL don't have to suffer this shit elsewhere: Low price, demanding customers, and retarded customers who report exactly what they do in the bedroom to the whole world. While I cannot say for sure that a particular WL will make more in China than GL, it is definately a better deal to earn 10k a month performing minimal service to a few selected fat cats, drinking and dancing than 15k a mth fucking 9 customers every day with no hope of any of the customer eventualy bao-ing you.

Last edited by 123hu; 23-02-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, this would be a looong discussion. The short ans is yes. When you party in less developed countries, you save on the alcohol and get more in terms of the place. The saunas are a few stories high and they have all in one entertainment complex - KTV, fuck room, sauna. So is cheaper in this way. But the women aren't cheap.

For non-sauna and depending on the agent, they have 'freedom' to move about. Neither the agent or FL give a fuck about service because they will probably never see you again, there's another fat cat just around the corner and there are thousands of places for them to move on to. If they fuck it up in Shenzhen go Macau loh. If you think GL OKTs are bad...hahaha. This also explains why many WLs have poor service. Never really had the need to provide any good service.

It's too difficult for me to list all the options. What I can say is nowadays leaving China is more a push then pull factor. There are too many fat cats around happy to be sugar daddy in China. When they do travel, they basically go everywhere and try their luck.

You can get quality PRC in Spore. Just not in GL. Well actually, there were a few rare quality SYT PRC that entered GL but they went back less than a month. They came, realised they got conned, made enough to pay their agent and fucked off in double quick time.

Digressing, they all have a grp chat, no surprise. I leave it to you to figure out what they really think of working in GL. It's not just about the $80 low price. The demands and mentality of the customers here are shit.

For example, there is a fucking bronzemoron on sammyboy 'helpfully' talking about having his ass licked and exposing a WL as giving him uncovered BJ in his recent FR. These are the kind of brainless punters which exist. The WL not only has to survive by providing such services but has to deal with the unhappy regular customers that did not get such a service from her, giving her additional problems. I didn't bother to read the FR in question but one bro asked me if the FR was true....
Hi motherfucking bastard liar promoter troll of 1649 123u,

WHICH WL did I "expose" recently who gave me BBBJ?

Are you saying all samsters should not include AR or BBBJ in their FRs here?

So the many samsters who have written hundreds if not thousands of FRs over 18 years of SBF existence, YOU MOTHERFUCKER are saying they are all doing the wrong thing by writing about BBBJ and AR??? according to you, they are "brainless"?

Should we follow you and write FR based on what we saw sitting on the couch or at the counter like you, and not based upon what we really experienced in the room?

I left you alone for a while but you continuing bitching again with your lies and bullshit. KNN fuck you lah.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-02-2018 at 10:04 AM.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

FR is based on your experience with the WL be it good or bad. Not like a notice or announcement promoting a product.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
FR is based on your experience with the WL be it good or bad. Not like a notice or announcement promoting a product.
Exactly right? I agree with you. If we don't write truthful FR based on our experience with the WL in the room, as you said, be it good or bad, SBF will become like an advertising noticeboard for promoters and not a forum for real patrons of geylang etc to write real FRs.

Might as well close down SBF and ask promoters to go to craigslist and back page to advertise WLs there better if comments and honest feedback are not allowed here.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-02-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The fact is pretty girls flow to where money flows. I am afraid we have to keep “complaining” the standard or services of the gals here for yrs......
Old 23-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Everybody say geylang poor service. Actually they are earning very little. Just imagine a taxi trip can easily cost up to $40/_ . Be generous to give them some tips before they work on you.i always had great time rtf and come out with a big smile.
I do agree with you that we had to raise the standard. From cat150 to cat200. Wl deserve to take $130/_ while okt maintain at current rate. This will at least bring back the geylang standard of year 2005.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
The fact is pretty girls flow to where money flows. I am afraid we have to keep “complaining” the standard or services of the gals here for yrs......
Who is complaining? I am generally happy with the services from majority of the girls here in geylang. That's why I continue to try to recommend some 20 girls or more from different houses whenever I do up a listing.

It is still good enough for me generally, except for some black sheep.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:56 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi motherfucking bastard liar promoter troll of 1649 123u,

WHICH WL did I "expose" recently who gave me BBBJ?

Are you saying all samsters should not include AR or BBBJ in their FRs here?

So the many samsters who have written hundreds if not thousands of FRs over 18 years of SBF existence, YOU MOTHERFUCKER are saying they are all doing the wrong thing by writing about BBBJ and AR??? according to you, they are "brainless"?

Should we follow you and write FR based on what we saw sitting on the couch or at the counter like you, and not based upon what we really experienced in the room?

I left you alone for a while but you continuing bitching again with your lies and bullshit. KNN fuck you lah.
Quote:
now I don’t normally grant requests for FRs, because I do what generally like when I like it, and am here just for fun....

But.... since bro fat fatt asked, here’s an FR on one of my top girls nana 2036.

She asked if can use condom, I said no, please bbbj without condom...
In your FR, you demanded Nana suck you without condom. WHO'S THE FUCKING LIAR?

After you penned your FR, many bros replied that they did not get the same level of service. Were you BULLSHITTING?

Re-read my post if you can't understand plain English.

You're a fucking child who thinks sammyboy is the real world. In the real world, you're a fucking parasite. You're so stupid you think just because this was the norm previously and others have written full details that makes it ok. I would agree it is ok only with the WLs consent.

You argue like a fucking child. The majority do not write. They fuck and go home. Only a minority write. So your hundereds of FRs are only a minority. And it was in the past. Of that minority who write, you're the biggest fucking fool. Most people have the sense to keep what happens inside the room to themselves. You belong to the minority of idiots who don't.

In the old days, it didn't matter because the msians and WL were deperate for money so they will put up with whatever shit. But those days are long gone. And when you no longer have money to entice, all that is left is to behave yourself.

If Nana really did blow you without a condom, keep it to your fucking self instead of annoucing it to the world. Not everyone gets the same service. If you got 10% discount from your local bread shop you don't go shout it to everyone because now everyone will demand 10% discount from the guy. You're so fucking stupid you lack common sense.

I would ask you to use your brain but you don't have any.

My FRs are to the point and helpful. It is a guide and service depends on individual looks and pocket which is why I never write much about it. You write FRs like a secondary school kid who has never worked in an office before. Were you never taught to get to the point?

Last edited by 123hu; 23-02-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Exactly right? I agree with you. If we don't write truthful FR based on our experience with the WL in the room, as you said, be it good or bad, SBF will become like an advertising noticeboard for promoters and not a forum for real patrons of geylang etc to write real FRs.

Might as well close down SBF and ask promoters to go to craigslist and back page to advertise WLs there better if comments and honest feedback are not allowed here.
It shows how naive you are. Sammyboy gets its revenue from advertising and membership fee. Promoters and members give the boss $. Your honest comments are worth shit.

You are asking the promoters who give this forum money via advertisements to go away and meanwhile let people like you who don't pay a single cent hang around. You're so full of yourself you think sammyboy was set up for you FOC to air your views. LOL

Fucking moron.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
In your FR, you demanded Nana suck you without condom. WHO'S THE FUCKING LIAR?

After you penned your FR, many bros replied that they did not get the same level of service. Were you BULLSHITTING?

Re-read my post if you can't understand plain English.

You're a fucking child who thinks sammyboy is the real world. In the real world, you're a fucking parasite. You're so stupid you think just because this was the norm previously and others have written full details that makes it ok. I would agree it is ok with the WLs consent.

If Nana really did blow you without a condom, keep it to your fucking self instead of annoucing it to the world. Not everyone gets the same service. If you got 10% discount from your local shop you don't go shout it to everyone because now everyone will demand 10% discount. You're so fucking stupid you lack common sense.
Omnia also reproduced his FR on nana 2036 recently saying that she BBBJ. Are you calling him a liar too?

He also wrote it in a lot detail with the fact that she frenches and include other services.

Should he keep that to himself you like what you said???

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
While waiting let me share my own FR which i managed to dig up!

FR based on my rtf wif this NaNa(2036) sometime last year(assume she is still in GL)

NaNa(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Hunan(born in the year of the Rooster).....feminine chio looker wif slight tapered chin, lovely eyes, shapely nose, has a light small mole below her left eye, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!.....158cm tall, slim shapely legs.....lovely roundish perky firm B+ cup boobs wif brown nipples.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats(45kgwt), lovely shaped back....flatish yet juicy small ass....pussy quite well trimmed, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sensual girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie!....wet lips kissing turned into passionate sensuous frenching......

Shower/ wet rubber mattress/bathtub.....gd action considering most of current 2036 mms r poor at this svc....front n back....soapy glide, gd boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n eyecontact....catbath.....hdly....bbbj, suction a tad weak though.....

Bed.....does the gl150 routine well except no AR....bbbj once again weak though....

My turn.....did me usual routine.....nice reaction fm her: feel + sigh+ sounds!....shiok play n suck of her lovely round tits.....tonguefu wetness, actually v wet! ...also deep gentle fingering of her pussy....

Fj natural passionate high wif passionate sensuous frenching on tap at all times now....pussy neither loose nor tight + now real wet!.....all std positions.....she plays to mirrors well during doggie n cowgal!...ended wif cuddling, fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....definite looker wif a sensuous slim bod n gd boobs feel....sex n intimacy factor r nice.....gem potential
Today omnia wrote another detailed FR now on ailing from 1651. So is he wrong to include the details of what is happening in the bedroom in terms of the WL body and service routine?

Now all samster must follow your new rules mr motherfucking troll lying promoter bastard for 1649, 123hu, on omitting details when writing FR?

who the fuck are you to demand that from any FR writers in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Since its a Friday, thought i would share an underrated hidden gem of sorts as she has been in GL for ard 8 months now

AiLing(1651)...25-26yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Goat)....quite fair, feminine pleasant sweetish slutty GND looker wif a roundish face, fresh clean clear complexion, lovely striking eyes, cute button nose, soft thickish lips n soft tongue, mid length rebonded straight black hair wif china doll bangs....slutty nu ren wei allure!....159cm tall, slim firm legs....A+ cup boobs wif small brown eraser nipples....sexy slim firm tight bod w/o any visible fats, she is into sports n it shows!(46kg wt), lovely shaped back, smooth skin, has a tattoo on her belly covering a C section scar(sexy slutty mummy w/o any visible stretch marks n bod/skin is still tight smooth n firm)....sexy perky juicy smooth biggish ass, gd bounce n cushion!.....pussy quite well trimmed, small slit oyster, no smell....

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is high!.....sweet slutty bubbly horny smiley girly mm....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, aims to pls, caring, gd company, slutty yet can be submissive as well!....strikes me as genuine....yummy delicious frenching, jav french n dfk wif her eyes open hands caressing me face n bod fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....she wore a sexy slutty short pink baby doll see-through nightie cum dress which showed off her light coloured bra n panty, exuded a sensual slutty vibe fm the outset! ...door closed, flirty fun banter, raba, mutual strip(really enjoyed putting me hands into her panty to feel n squeeze that smooth perky juicy biggish ass of hers), rub me cock on her pussy n ass front n behind, hands all over each other, nice enhanced mirror effect, super shiok passionate sensuous french/jav french/dfk wif her eyes open, made me cock rock hard!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times....soothing soapy neck n back massage.....soapy raba front n back, rubbed me soapy cock on her pussy n ass....hdly....soapy rub of her thigs through me groin....bbbj gd suction, full head deepthroat, gd eyecontact....towelled me dry at the end....

Bed....full works pkge premium!.....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her....she on top, nice feel n sight of her boobs bod pussy ass n legs, caresed each other, french/jav french/dfk wif eyes open rubbed her pussy on me cock, delicious!....light catbath.....slurpy lick n poke ar.....nice lick of perineum, lick n suck balls.....bbbj took her time to engulf me cock in her mouth, tongue twirl slowly builds momentum, saliva dripping ala jav style, then no hands goes fast back to slow, full head deepthroat, shiok!....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, she played to side mirrors at times, me bent down to french/jav french then put me wet bonner back in her mouth stroked her hair as she contd to bbbj full head deepthroat agn her saliva dripping down me hard cock, gd eyecontact, fab!....

My turn....did me usual std routine....vgd natural response fm her: face grimace; eyes rolling; flush ard face, neck, upper chest; soft to loud moans; hands caressing me face/hair also me back; squirming n jerking.....boobs/nipples play, she seemed to enjoy full suck n squeeze!.....tonguefu she grinded her pussy on me mouth/lips/tongue when high n wet!....went bk up to french/dfk first to let her taste her pussy juices then put me cock bk in her mouth for more bbbj while i fingered her pussy which had a nice wet feel fit!....

Fj natural passionate sensuous high energy feel n sight.....delicious french/jav french/dfk wif eyes open on tap at all times!....pussy neither tight nor loose but has gd control of pussy muscles....nice smooth feel fit fuck.....she has stamina n enjoys a hard pounding.....all std positions....enjoyed all of them becuz of her sexy sensuous slim firm tight smooth bod n juicy perky big ass + she totally let herself go to enjoy naturally!....doggie shiok pumped n squeezed her ass, she arched her bk reached back her hand turned her head to french.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed her legs wrapped ard me bum, her hands gripping me back, pumped her slow to fast n slow agn, deep tight wet, cld evetually see n feel her reach the big O flush, her bod wif goosebumps n shivering, phoaar!!.....asian cowgal n cowgal she pumped n rode me hard fast n well....ended wif cuddles, flirty fun banter, she stroking me cock, french/dfk!.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....delicious yummy slim fit tight hard sexy bod + horny fun slut yet submissive attitude + solid natural sex svc, an mm who enjoys sex + shiok french/jav french/dfk means definite gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1