The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Not yet. 先吃爽爽, 再来屌爽爽![/QUOTE]

haha... 偶像。Been enjoying reading your updates. Hopefully later在屌的时候,也可以来几张照片。。呵呵
Old 27-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Actually we have to size up the ML & assess their characters for ourselves lor. Most MLs are very guarded & donÂ’t open up readily to customers. If you donÂ’t get a sense that they want you to have a closer relationship then better to leave things the way they are or just move on. After all, we must remember that they are in this line for money, not love. Anyway, so many women out there. Plenty of chances to try your luck leh.

Thanks, but really donÂ’t need to up my points lah, haha.

Not yet. 先吃爽爽, 再来屌爽爽!
How to assess? When I go massage then can chat everything and anything. But when chat on wechat, then always slow replies. Like very cold like that. But will still reply me. Maybe she is Vietnamese and not good with words? She can speak Chinese but cannot understand Chinese words and can write simple English.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Actually we have to size up the ML & assess their characters for ourselves lor. Most MLs are very guarded & donÂ’t open up readily to customers. If you donÂ’t get a sense that they want you to have a closer relationship then better to leave things the way they are or just move on. After all, we must remember that they are in this line for money, not love.
Very wise words........ I have move on......
Old 27-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Last time mine also... The reply seldom more than 5 words.

Mostly are = 嗯。啊。知道了。

Lucky all over liao..
Bro Trichard.

This is SOP reply by ML what. They will not reply you more unless for special cases. Their sweet-talk power is in born with the job!

Depends a lot on chemistry and also how you react mah!

I ever got one whole load of words but that is a different story liao.

Nonetheless, never compare in the world of MLs.

Another meaning for ML is "Mai Lai" your pattern, thus the short reply. They are also either too busy with the customer or with their phones...

My two cents!
Old 28-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Actually also see chemistry one la. I was a regular to a ml who was super hot. Got to know her since her first week of work. It was around Xmas period and she was returning to china for good after earning enough le. She booked a night stay at Mbs and invited me to join her as a farewell gift of sorts. Was a big deal since she only provided hj when she was working. She even rejected my offer to pay for the room
Old 28-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Bro Trichard.

This is SOP reply by ML what. They will not reply you more unless for special cases. Their sweet-talk power is in born with the job!

Depends a lot on chemistry and also how you react mah!

I ever got one whole load of words but that is a different story liao.

Nonetheless, never compare in the world of MLs.

Another meaning for ML is "Mai Lai" your pattern, thus the short reply. They are also either too busy with the customer or with their phones...

My two cents!
Cool...... Expert spotted.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Actually also see chemistry one la. I was a regular to a ml who was super hot. Got to know her since her first week of work. It was around Xmas period and she was returning to china for good after earning enough le. She booked a night stay at Mbs and invited me to join her as a farewell gift of sorts. Was a big deal since she only provided hj when she was working. She even rejected my offer to pay for the room
You all luck so good..
Old 28-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Bro, you very yan dao to the extent she wants you to be her Xiao Bai huh?
Old 28-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Bro, you very yan dao to the extent she wants you to be her Xiao Bai huh?

No la. She said she wanted to be tourist for her last few days in sg. Want to go infinity pool, sentosa, etc. so I drove her around lor and accompany her for 2 days. The room she already booked cuz she insisted on paying, rest of expenses I paid la.always txt heard stuff when she was in sg, and super regular customer so maybe she wanted to let me bonk her after 1.5 years
Old 28-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
You all luck so good..
Haha I spend don't know how much for 1.5 years only managed to bonk her once. She said she didn't want to dothe whole thing because it made her feel like she selling herself. Hj is a service. Only leaving le then give me present
Old 28-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
haha... 偶像。Been enjoying reading your updates. Hopefully later在屌的时候,也可以来几张照片。。呵呵
Thanks, 你太抬举我了, 小弟我真愧不敢当... hope to see more cheongsters besides myself, halogen & dleeid share pics of sexpacades with their MLs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
How to assess? When I go massage then can chat everything and anything. But when chat on wechat, then always slow replies. Like very cold like that. But will still reply me. Maybe she is Vietnamese and not good with words? She can speak Chinese but cannot understand Chinese words and can write simple English.
Simi how to assess? Assessing people is an important skills set we need to have to climb the corporate ladder leh. We are constantly assessing people at work everyday, knowingly or subconsciously.

But having seen what you wrote. It seems like your case is quite straightforward. Your Huat Nam Bu is nice & engaging only when you are physically there to bring her the cash. Otherwise she will just humour you for the sake of it, just so to keep you as a return customer.

Quote:
Very wise words........ I have move on......
In many cases unfortunately, it's a case of no choice but just to let go & move on. I believe many of us have been through that, myself included.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Another ml..But very princess attitude
Old 28-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks, 你太抬举我了, 小弟我真愧不敢当... hope to see more cheongsters besides myself, halogen & dleeid share pics of sexpacades with their MLs too.

Simi how to assess? Assessing people is an important skills set we need to have to climb the corporate ladder leh. We are constantly assessing people at work everyday, knowingly or subconsciously.

But having seen what you wrote. It seems like your case is quite straightforward. Your Huat Nam Bu is nice & engaging only when you are physically there to bring her the cash. Otherwise she will just humour you for the sake of it, just so to keep you as a return customer.

In many cases unfortunately, it's a case of no choice but just to let go & move on. I believe many of us have been through that, myself included.
Hahahahaha well said bro, would up your points if you need. It's really need to access her character, her "level" in a way against your own skill set/abilities. It's kinda like playing games, you can't be fighting an Omega Weapon at level 10 with basic weapon.

Meeting ML is the almost same as dating any women outside, except ML are HARDER to date, HARDER to bring out for a free bonk, and even if we did, we shouldn't be proud (other than for the cheap thrill) cause they are in the industry for money. They can pull out anytime. And for the rest of us being human, I am betting most of the bros(me included to a KTV chick, luckily i didnt have to pay) that is stuck because humans are attracted to things that is not within reach.

So as the rules of SBF goes, fuck and fuck off. But if you get freebie, good for you, now fuck off from her before you sink in too deep.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Hahahahaha well said bro, would up your points if you need. It's really need to access her character, her "level" in a way against your own skill set/abilities. It's kinda like playing games, you can't be fighting an Omega Weapon at level 10 with basic weapon.

Meeting ML is the almost same as dating any women outside, except ML are HARDER to date, HARDER to bring out for a free bonk, and even if we did, we shouldn't be proud (other than for the cheap thrill) cause they are in the industry for money. They can pull out anytime. And for the rest of us being human, I am betting most of the bros(me included to a KTV chick, luckily i didnt have to pay) that is stuck because humans are attracted to things that is not within reach.

So as the rules of SBF goes, fuck and fuck off. But if you get freebie, good for you, now fuck off from her before you sink in too deep.
experience guy spotted.... Can explain about stuck ?

Is it tio KCed ...
Old 29-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

This ML I am seeing suck me back right in after I thought can call it quits. But I like her a lot la. Previously blowing hot and cold and now call me hubby when we fuck. I pay her above market but not say a lot for what she is doing to me. Sometimes I need it but no $$ she will BJ me in the MP she works in. I even gave her oral and penetrated her in her workplace.

But once her balance point is out meaning she feels I am taking advantage of her she will draw the line. So I Guess ML chooses their target they like and trust, fulfil their own needs as well.

I am still confused if she is really that scheming and smart like what the Bros are saying but right now I am in her clutches. I am no angel myself but if she can act this well, I admit defeat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1