The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Thaitanium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Went 66G a few days ago, got No. 11...

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Breast: 6.5/10 still quite a handful to me..
BJ: 8 esp when she does deep throat
FJ: 8.5 pretty accomodating
RTF:Yes

Just a short and sweet FR
Old 16-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today pissed off after losing $100 (drew out for my bonk session, thout can be lucky but realise in the end i tio con! PLS DUN GAMBLE THERE!) in 2 rounds at the gambling dan. Pissed off and drew out another $150 for my bonk! Aiming some China chicks!

Reach Darlene! Saw this chick, figure goods, neh big. $100 include rooms. Up! FUCK HER 5times!

1st Fuck: Collect money first (know service buang liao)
2nd Fuck: Untouchable boobs
3rd Fuck: Cant change position only 1 missionary
4th Fuck: Fuck till cum in missionary (forced myself to cum)
5th Fuck: Left and fuck her verbally

Name: Yang Yang (Harbin)
Looks: 9/10 (slutty)
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 2/10
Attitude: 0/10
FJ: -5/10
RTF: CUT MY COCK IF I GO FOR HER AGAIN!
Total times taken: less then 10min i suppose

No worry, not this FR of cuz!

Kan dulan bout that. Already lose 100 then now as good as throw 100 away. After coming out of the hotel, i go visit my favourite immediately.... Its gotta be L6H66G17, Fern.

Reach there, "uncle, 17 there" then lucky. I vistied her so many times only once i gotta wait 10mins. Without looking at other gals, i went in, she dun like me look at other gals.

Went inside, dick bit sad and moodless. Told her today i no mood (of cuz neva say i bonk a China Chick, she will kill me! haha) She ask then why come, i say i miss her. She hugs me and we frenches like before. Go into the shower room. Look down at my dick and warn him better to react! But still soft like tao huay!

Inside shower she bathe me and catbath me, no reaction oso got liao. Then laugh and said to me: "u say no mood?" I smiled. Then she BBBJ me as per usual. Shiok of cuz!

Went out dry ourselves clean n she sit on the bed. This time round not she violent me. But its me this time round to pounce on her and catbath her. She enjoyed the moment then suddenly stop me and said in a cute tone: "Me working, not u, u lies down!" Give her a smile (maybe she didnt know how sucks just now that bonk was)

Lying on my back then she catbath me again and give me a long BBBJ. shiok shiok. Then frenches again and BBBJ me again. She always dun give me times to stop. Finally she caps me on and FJ me.

Have 3 hot session with her and this is the 4th visit in 11 days. Today not as fierce as last time of cuz. (read my FR on her) But today she rides me in all sort of position and grabs my both hands to her boobs. Caress her and she flips her hair left to right to left every now and then. Superb sexy and pretty. Then back to missionary and then i know times is up soon, foreplay too much. Then force myself to cum. But its tough cuz its like not more then 30 mins ago i was bonking a dead fish. Then heng i cum.

Ask her how long left? she say 5min. I was like huh? still got so long? cuz i felt that i been inside for 30 min liao. Hug hug kiss kiss tcss abit. Damn, she looks more n more pretty to me! And i keep looking at her and really! Certain angle she looks like Gigi Lai.

Bathe again then off we went. But buzzer haven goes off. She said her room no buzzer, spoilt. But i guess i been inside for like 35min? Haiz! I rather give her the $100 loh! meaning i already can ON her.

She promise me if i ON her, she will be beside me all the time n wont leave me alone. Woo! Try liao see if she lying anot.

PS: She's a honest gal, i once left my watch in her room, and she know its mine and pass it back to me when i visited her next day! So guys, treat her nicely

Looks: 8.5/10
Figures: 8.5/10
Boobs: between A to B
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
AR: N.A.
AJ: N.A.
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 9/10 (just too fantastic)
RTF: If i never find her again, I TOCK MY COCK!

My humble FR.
Old 18-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkguy View Post
AJ: N.A.
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 9/10 (just too fantastic)
RTF: If i never find her again, I TOCK MY COCK!
wah ! $50 ca find such a gem arh
please don't tock your cock , later no more fr in the future liao
thanks for the fr , gonna make my way down soon
Old 21-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillipadii View Post
ok. first post here coming from a girl.

my first time visiting sammyboy forum and i am amazed by the things that you guys say.

its lyk an open community to talk about prostitution and recommendations regarding this job/service.

its bewildering and sad.

but im jsut wondering, what are these codes dat u guys give?

L8H66G
L6H66
G99
etc.

some sort of system dat only pple aware of the prostitution scene are aware of?
yah its bewildering and sad. and chances are, your darling husband/boyfriend has been to or frequents geylang/orchardtowers/joochiat/tanjongpagar finest fuckshops or ktvs. if you got the time take a walk along geylang lorong 18 and you'll know what i mean. so the next time you go down on him, just remember.. his dick has been to places you never thought possible my dear.

as bewildering and sad, thats life here.
Old 28-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
jiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first FR on L18H16G21

feeling horny i went down to geylang couple of days ago and went to this house L18H16 n saw G21 pretty looking so i proceed

Looks: 8/10
body: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
bj: 7.5/10
fj: 8/10
gfe: 7/10
overall: 9/10
rtf: definitely if i have $
Old 28-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro08 View Post
My first FR on L18H16G21

feeling horny i went down to geylang couple of days ago and went to this house L18H16 n saw G21 pretty looking so i proceed

Looks: 8/10
body: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
bj: 7.5/10
fj: 8/10
gfe: 7/10
overall: 9/10
rtf: definitely if i have $
wah u're the first FR i've seen on her in quite awhile ... she is a gem if u asked me

treat her nice and she will definitely reciprocate ...
Old 29-05-2008, 10:40 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

bro jiro08 nice FR on G21

long time never see FR on her
Old 30-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
brock79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st FR...

It was my 1st time in Geylang....
Before visiting Geylang, I had read a lot of FRs from many bros here....thanks a lot for sharing your experience

I went to Lorong 6 house 66 to look for G17....heard that she was very nice...
When i went inside, there was a glass room with 5-6 gals inside...i asked the OKT for G17, then a nice young thai gal show up. She is quite small and thin. Her skin was a bit dark. After paying, the gal lead me to a room.

She can speak a bit english, so i've no problem comunicate with her..
we remove our clothes then go to bath togather..She got a Cup B with pointing nipple....shiok!!....we chit chat....hug hug and she soaped me and clean me up...

On the bed, he french kissed, then she cat bathed me. After that a very long and the best BBBJ i ever had....wow....capped me later than ride me slowly and deeply.....maybe due to the best BBBJ i had, i cum in about 10min....

after cleaning it up, we both lie down and chit chat + some touching and kissing....very gf feel!!!....funny thing comes.....i now only found out she is G7, not G17....the OKT must be hear me wrongly....hahah.....luckily she is also nice....hehehe

Name: G7
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10
F/J : 9/10
GF: 9/10
RTN: yes...but will try G17 if still available

Thanks for reading it!!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Belated FR dated 27 May 08

Was feeling a bit horny this afternoon... a few of my colleagues took leave in the morning and went into JB (Roman Spa), as i had some errands to do in Singapore, can't joined them and had to settle for a quickie in Geylang.

Parked my car in front of Lor 6 House 72 and took a look inside... only 01 girl... walked over to House 70 and saw Girl 17... keep smiling at me and after about 20 seconds, decided on her, paid the OKT and was led by her to her room...

Name: Ah Noi (i guess, spelling maybe wrong).
Age: 21 (this is what she told me and i totally believed, because she really look like one...fresh and very smooth-skin)
Looks: 7.5/10 (not very beautiful but her look will attracts you, she does looks like a college girl with braces to me)
Boobs: 34B
BJ/FJ: 6/10 (quite mechanical and nothing to shout about)
Damage: $50
RTF: maybe other girls... but will recommend for SYT lovers!
Old 06-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down geylang a few days ago, wanted to go L18H18, but decided to check whether H16G21 is in fishtank or not after reading quite a few FRs on her. Lady luck must be smiling on me as she was one the 3 girls in the tank when i entered H16. TBH, i wasn't blown away by her looks at first, maybe expectations too high after reading FRs, but decided to go ahead anyway.

Upon entering the room and after having a closer look, i know why so many bros are smitten with her. SHe is those type of "qi chi mei nu", very gentle and fair, the type of girl that u will love to bring home to show ur mum hahaha.

Din really talk much at first, but manage to break the ice while bathing. She is those type who will clean u very thoroughly i will say

Proceed to the bed, i will say BJ and FJ is normal, but i like her back view while at doggie position.

Conclusion is that if u wanna bonk a pretty face with a nice body (to me at least), she is probably one of the best u can find.

L18H16G21
Name: Jin
Looks :9/10, nice face, and haf fair and smooth skin
Body : 9/10, like her height, not those short short type as im pretty tall, abit rou rou, which is my cup of tea too
Boobs : B or C, pretty soft
French: she smiled and said no, damn!
AR : Never ask
BJ : 6/10, pretty std stuff
FJ :7/10 accomodating
GFE :not much, but she had flu on that day, probably better when she's more familiar with you
RTF : WHy not

Definitely a gem imo, have many admirers judging from the many bouquets of flowers i saw in her room
Old 06-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
daggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another simple for my final FR 4 of 4 of my 24 hour sex quest before my chiongless angmo trip:

And is quite tired to write so many FR at one time, so accuracy may decrease... forgive me if i do.

L18H16G31

Looks :8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 32-33C pretty soft but i think is fake
French: Not fancy
BJ : 6/10, Tried hard to make me mari kita, but i think i really too tired liao so took almost 15min to load up
FJ :8/10 accomodating, wet, horny, the rest SOP
RTF : Not likely...
Old 07-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
duffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

daggy, you really know how to fully enjoy yourself
Old 07-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Mickey88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone recommend me which gal and house is the best for $50.

I am very new here.

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Mickey88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can recommend any good gal for $50.

I am very new to this forum.

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianzzzz View Post
L18H16G21
Name: Jin
Looks :9/10, nice face, and haf fair and smooth skin
Body : 9/10, like her height, not those short short type as im pretty tall, abit rou rou, which is my cup of tea too
Boobs : B or C, pretty soft
French: she smiled and said no, damn!
BJ : 6/10, pretty std stuff
FJ :7/10 accomodating
GFE :not much, but she had flu on that day, probably better when she's more familiar with you
RTF : WHy not
glad u enjoy the session the last time i visited her is like so many months ago. maybe its time to visit her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1