The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Alternate realities - A story...

I'm a researcher in Quantum physics.
And a big fan of Tolkien.
Part of my research involves finding parallel worlds.
At work I have secretly discovered a portal to get to the world of elves!
I can use this, and have an index marker with me to activate to get back to our world.
But why would I want to do that?
This world that i have access to is exclusively populated by female elves.
The wars in the past have sacrificed their menfolk, and they reproduce magically at a special pool after undergoing magic rituals.
The female elves generally have the same stages of maturity as human females.
The difference is that they maintain peak physical form after maturity.
The lifespans of these elves are generally about 50 years old, as they will fade away by magic too.... to preserve the balance, and allow the young to take over.
So an elfin girl at 45 would look like an 18-21 year old elfin girl. They don't age after maturity.
It is a land of plenty, and food is abundant.
The population is about 5000, and they're led by a queen.
About 150 years ago, in view of the fact that there were too many wars, the elves developed a magical field that closed themselves off from the outside world.
Their land is a peaceful one, one where they have not seen outsiders for a few generations.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate realities - A story...

I explore the elfin land after landing through the portal.
I come armed in case I encounter resistance.
I have modern technology, and the elfin technology is about 12th century AD.
The land is vast, and approximately 100,000 square km.
Most of the area is wooded, and most elves live happy lives isolated from their kin.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster (P)

I spot a female elf returning to her castle.
The years of peace have left them complacent, and I'm able to track her all the way to the castle entrance.

She is carrying a sword, and at one point turns back to look but does not notice me hiding behind her.
She opens the door, and then goes in....
Old 01-05-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (P)

The elves dress in minimal clothes, as they do not view their bodies sexually.
It has been generations since their was a male elf, and they reproduce by magic..
It's also a safe society, so they are truly complacent.
The female elf walks into her home, but the door is unlocked.
I sneak behind her unnoticed, and follow her downstairs to a cellar.
I follow her, and she bends down over her wine barrels to check something...

I can't help but notice her firm butt, long legs, silky smooth skin and large perky breasts.
She's pretty and has sharp elfin features and long blonde hair.

She notices me, and communicates with me telepathically.
She shows no fear, and is elated to have a guest!
"Greetings stranger. My name is Arwen. Welcome to my home."
Old 01-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster (P)

I conceal my thoughts, introduce myself, and Arwen invites me upstairs, unafraid and without inhibitions.

I admire her pert nubile body, and devious sexual thoughts run through my mind.
Arwen is a good host, and soon she offers me dinner.
I get undressed but for my shirt, and soon I'm having dinner with Arwen. She seems rather unconcerned about my nudity, or my erect cock while I'm looking at her.
I ask her many questions about the land, which she happily answers.
I also find out that her closest neighbour is about a mile away, and she has just got back from paying her a visit.
They're due to meet again a week from now.
She has the naivety of a child, and informs me happily that she has just turned 18.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

Arwen then offers me a bed for the night.
She leads me to a comfortable bedroom, with a King size bed.
I mention how fine the craftsmanship is for her gold bra and panties and her shoes.
I request to see the workmanship, to which she promptly removes her bra and panties, while standing at the edge of the bed.
She removes her golden shoes too.

My erection is rock hard looking at Arwen's tits bounce as her gold mesh covering her breasts is removed.
I put my things down, and remove my shirt, standing totally naked in front of Arwen.
Then I close the door behind me and latch it..
Old 01-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
It's also a safe society, so they are truly complacent.

"
Not sure why she would be carrying a sword though.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster (P)

Arwen protests, saying she'll be sleeping in her own room.
Then telepathically she reads my mind and gasps in terror.
She lets out a scream as I cover her mouth and push her into bed.
Arwen is sexy, about 170cm and 48kg with no fats on her body.
I overpower her naked body, and soon, am sucking her D cups with pinkish nipples.
I push down her body, and spread her long slender legs.
She resists, unsure of what I'll do.
I push my erect cock into her vagina, well-lubricated with my precum.
Arwen lets out a cry of pain.
She is a virgin! I rip past her hymen, dripping blood on the bed.
I find it excellent that elfin bodies are like human females, only Arwen's is the tightest and sexiest I've fucked.
I continue ripping through her vagina, and she screams in pain.
Arwen is tight and wet, and watching her boobs bounce with every thrust is divine.
She tries to push me off, to no avail.
Soon, I aim to end her resistance.
I ejaculate lustfully into Arwen, filling her with human seed.
I continue raping Arwen continuously for the next 6 hours, pumping my sperm deep inside her and coating her body.
Then I rest intermittently, and the rape continues for the next 4 days.
When I leave, I lock Arwen in the cellar.
There is food and water, so I am humane.
I leave her ravaged, and carrying my child from the sheer amount of seed I pump into her...

Old 01-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster (P)

The rape fest continues, as I visit Arwen's isolated neighbours.
They are equally trusting, and my next victim is a young elf, Fiora, only 15 years old.
She has large firm DD cups though, and I enjoy raping her more than Arwen as she's so young!

I leave her inseminated, and tied in her cellar with access to food and water.
She is also impregnated...
Old 01-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster (P)

And one by one the elfin girls are raped, impregnated and imprisoned...
I soon bring a few mercenaries over, to guard the girls in a central location.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster (P)

The mercenaries are professional, and are instructed to guard the girls and not touch them.
And they stick to their job on the threat of pain of death, for I am a brutal and ruthless businessman.
The girls' gold ornaments are sent over the portal, and help to maintain extreme profitability for my company.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (P)

Some try to fight back, but are overpowered and taken anyway...
Old 01-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster (P)

I go through the countryside raping and pillaging.
The elves are disorganised, and still go through their daily activities scantily clad.

Children are not spared either, as I raped this 13 year old elf mercilessly and impregnated her..
Old 01-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster (P)

I also find an elfin church, and the chief priestess offers herself to me, to spare the other priestesses.

I ravage her sexually, then renege on my promise, and rape the other priestesses there...
The priestesses are kept separately, and are used for sexual pleasure.
I interrogate them, and discover a few more secrets.
Primarily, I discover that elves hardly show any signs of pregnancy until about their 6th month of pregnancy. This is to my advantage, as their bodies remain tight and firm. Also once they're pregnant, their nipples emit a glow, and they start to lactate while maintaining their perky breast shape....
Soon, I'm breastfeeding on the elves I've impregnated, and for those I am not successful, I rape them repeatedly until their nipples glow.....
Old 01-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster (P)

I also find out that each community is self-contained, and has minimal contact with the outside world.

Some of the elves get scared, and start carrying weapons around.
But they're easily overpowered....

Can see the apprehension on this elf's eyes as her partner is dragged away...

Soon her fate is sealed too....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1