The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Do looks and physical appearance matter to you?

juz wanna ask the opinion of bros here on this matter... do looks matter to you? in an FWB or FB sort of relationship?

i got to know this lady online recently. she looks kinda cute in her picture. i really dont know how these HWP or plus-sized ladies are so photogenic.

anyway she is working nearby to my place. sometimes i work from home or have days off from work. we met for the first time for lunch somewhere near my place and her work place. nothing much happens.

the second time. i was jokingly suggesting take away lunch at my place. she agreed. i dont think i need to go into details as to what happen next. there were third, fourth, and many other similar times, either during her lunch hour or after her working hours.

she is not a looker at all. in fact u will probably not even glance at her if she were to walk past u on the streets.

now.. juz asking bros here.. do looks matter to u in this kinda thing? the sex and everything else is actually great. but, to be put it nicely, she isnt physically attractive (she admitted it to me herself).....

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 27-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Do looks and physical appearance matter to you?

I find myself attracted to personalities (character and intelligence) more than looks after talking to girls, but I won't entertain the thought of asking them out or anything unless I find them at least visually passable.

But what do I know? I only have a gf of many many years..
Old 27-04-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Perhaps like many would say, cover the face hit the base?

To me, being able to articulate and not avoid topics just cos you feel awkward or hate to admit mistakes. Many pretty girls (even some ugly ones) i spoke to arent the most pleasant. Maybe other bros can overlook the attitude and aim for the base. But if i cant communicate, it turns me off greatly even if she has a pretty face.

Anyway, just enjoy while it lasts, bro.
Old 27-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

juz wanna ask the opinion of bros here on this matter... do looks matter to you? in an FWB or FB sort of relationship?

i got to know this lady online recently. she looks kinda cute in her picture. i really dont know how these HWP or plus-sized ladies are so photogenic.

anyway she is working nearby to my place. sometimes i work from home or have days off from work. we met for the first time for lunch somewhere near my place and her work place. nothing much happens.

the second time. i was jokingly suggesting take away lunch at my place. she agreed. i dont think i need to go into details as to what happen next. there were third, fourth, and many other similar times, either during her lunch hour or after her working hours.

she is not a looker at all. in fact u will probably not even glance at her if she were to walk past u on the streets.

now.. juz asking bros here.. do looks matter to u in this kinda thing? the sex and everything else is actually great. but, to be put it nicely, she isnt physically attractive (she admitted it to me herself).....
Your actual question is: are u a shallow guy who's making use of this ger as a sperm bank n u will dump her once u find a better ger.

U feel guilty but it doesn't change the answer to yr initial question.

The answer is....
_______
Exchange points obfuscation ma

Last edited by sadfa; 27-04-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Your actual question is: are u a shallow guy who's making use of this ger as a sperm bank n u will dump her once u find a better ger.

U feel guilty but it doesn't change the answer to yr initial question.

The answer is....
_______
Exchange points obfuscation ma

it is never meant for me to dump her or anything. and no, i am not making use of her. she has a bf. she told me about it and i saw their pic together. yet she still looks for me on the sides without the knowledge of the bf. becos she admitted it herself that i am able to pleasure her better than her bf. usually during lunch time or after work cos like i mentioned before she works near where i am staying.

i didnt look for her. in fact all the times that we met it was her who asked me to meet.

this is a totally NSA, FB, FWB kinda thing. thus my question. in this sorta thing do the looks and physical appearance matter to you?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

My MILF FB is taller and older than me, A cups but long legs. Face about 6/10. She's also 11 years older

I'm shorter than her a good 10+ cm, dick only 5-6inches on a good day. We pound and fuck each other till we sweat like we've ran a marathon.

End of day, we still enjoy the fuck. She allows anal when she wants it and deepthroats me in the car if say we're early for a movie.

So I guess looks is secondary most of the time if the sexual chemistry is correct.

I've also on several occasions bonked a heavyset friend who just feels horny from time to time, a part time FB.

I've also had partners that have big eyes, slim figure too. But I don't enjoy bonking them more than my 6/10 milf FB that I go back to for a more "routine" FB bonks.
Old 27-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok why not I ask u this ques

Who would u bonk?

1) a pretty gals with gd figure but dead fish on bed no fore play no blowjob just lied down and let u do ur job

2) a slightly below average looking gal that u have gd chemistry with and enjoy passionate sex with u

Take ur pick

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

I suppose the answer is pretty obvious in this case.

In short, I would say enjoy it while the fire or passion is still there cos that is bound to fade away with time.
Old 27-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Who would u bonk?

1) a pretty gals with gd figure but dead fish on bed no fore play no blowjob just lied down and let u do ur job

2) a slightly below average looking gal that u have gd chemistry with and enjoy passionate sex with u

Take ur pick
No.2 anytime man.
Old 27-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Who would u bonk?

Take ur pick
Lol bro.. is it like this saying 处女难找,有洞就好
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i have a milf fb, kind of plump but tall, but once dressed in OL dress and make-up can make guys turn their head....without make-up is maybe only 6/10...but who cares, she give me a hell of my time
Old 28-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
WofWof is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWofWof is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be careful not to become another carrot head .
Old 01-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

To me yes, as long just pass will do, don't have to be FHM/SIA type.

Also make sure she don't gold dig you and etc. If not no matter how good in bed or pretty she is. It will do you harm for the long run.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sartchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
Lol bro.. is it like this saying 处女难找,有洞就好
Nice one hehe
Old 01-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 17
huss143enu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuss143enu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes I have to admit that physical looks do attract to me . If I like what I see I will take steps to develop the relationship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1