The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In Singapore, the government will tell you what to know and what not to know. Calling chicken is something you can't learn from school, so TS is asking a perfectly fine question.
Don't know, ask chicken lor.
Or ask the pimp lo.

Or go meet MP ask lo.
Make sure not female MP hor.
If not ganna charge for insulting modesty
______
Exchange points ask ma
Old 30-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caoputt View Post
I don't get your point, you say that he should go find out himself but, the moment he does just that you flame him.

TS is finding out by posting this question, we have no idea the extent to what he has browsed this forum, we can't make comments telling him to find out when he had probably already done that.
Go find out doesn't mean ask ask LA!!!
Wahlan "!!

So u want to topple garbagement, u go ask them how ar?? Even garbagement see u also no up.
Go find out LA.

Got one idiot here want to b pimp, guess wat he did. Ya. Come here Ask ask ask.

Maybe he should ask how to be drug dealer, rapist. U think should ask bo

Or u in school, Got ask teacher how to masturbate? Ask teacher to teach u.
If u ask yr fren, u think yr fren organise workshop for u
_____
Exchange points also be cautious ma
Old 30-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
1eyedragon 1eyedragon
Re: What to look at for when chionging for the first time?

I really don't know why the school teacher never teach us how to masturbate or even French kissing and oral sex ?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyedragon View Post
I really don't know why the school teacher never teach us how to masturbate or even French kissing and oral sex ?
But your government did ask you to do more creampie to manufacture more babies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1